Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

GOAT>
still taking care of me with no increase in fees.

Last edited:
Only if I could…

0541F8D2-255A-4ED3-9CB2-193F7AF67C92.png

Bout to make a phone call…they got some splaining to do

81D06CC2-CD52-4430-A414-906093F5FE0A.png

Copped the neutral grey 1s off top star. Hopefully it checks out because I had 0 ways of scoring off initial drop. Anyone grab anything?

I’m washed, if I wanna cop some shoes which site is the best to use between these 3?

If you feel comfortable with your own legit checking, eBay… it’s nice to see the actual shoes you will be buying.

If you don’t feel comfortable with your own legit checking, goat.

Just submitted my pics for Top Star... kind of a hassle when you have almost 600 pairs of shoes to select what best represents your "collection." I used a pic some of the DS stuff I'm waiting to sell, my OG AJ1 CW collection and a bunch of my favorite Saucony collabs. Who knows if they'll approve me. All I know is I'm still getting over the side effects of getting my COVID booster and a flu shot and I feel like **** and this was annoying as hell lol.

I cropped out my submission code from these pics...
20220925_152327.jpg

20220925_153333.jpg

20220925_154547.jpg

Just submitted my pics for Top Star... kind of a hassle when you have almost 600 pairs of shoes to select what best represents your "collection." I used a pic some of the DS stuff I'm waiting to sell, my OG AJ1 CW collection and a bunch of my favorite Saucony collabs. Who knows if they'll approve me. All I know is I'm still getting over the side effects of getting my COVID booster and a flu shot and I feel like **** and this was annoying as hell lol.

I cropped out my submission code from these pics...
20220925_152327.jpg

20220925_153333.jpg

20220925_154547.jpg

I'm confused, are you taking pics for eBay so you can sell shoes on TopStar or to join TopStar to buy shoes?

I'm confused, are you taking pics for eBay so you can sell shoes on TopStar or to join TopStar to buy shoes?
Honestly I have no idea :lol:

I just know what I've seen here from the couple of guys that get the occasional offers to buy shoes at retail price long after they sold out. I submitted my application ages ago and didn't even realize I got an "invitation" until earlier this week when they send a reminder email. I guess they sent the original invitation at the beginning of the month. Anyway, they require you to submit three pics of your collection, which, as I mentioned, is a bit of a ***** when you have as many pairs as I have and they're all in their boxes. It's bad enough when I have to pull out one pair to wear, pulling out dozens for this dumbassery is a whole other something lol

Anyway, they're supposed to review my pics and let me know if I make the grade. I have no idea what it takes, but we'll see.

Honestly I have no idea :lol:

I just know what I've seen here from the couple of guys that get the occasional offers to buy shoes at retail price long after they sold out. I submitted my application ages ago and didn't even realize I got an "invitation" until earlier this week when they send a reminder email. I guess they sent the original invitation at the beginning of the month. Anyway, they require you to submit three pics of your collection, which, as I mentioned, is a bit of a ***** when you have as many pairs as I have and they're all in their boxes. It's bad enough when I have to pull out one pair to wear, pulling out dozens for this dumbassery is a whole other something lol

Anyway, they're supposed to review my pics and let me know if I make the grade. I have no idea what it takes, but we'll see.

I got the nylon Ted to TopStar to buy shoes probably because I've been on eBay a long time.

As far as selling in TopStar, what's the incentive for sellers because I doubt you'd be happy selling those Travis Scott's for retail?

I got the nylon Ted to TopStar to buy shoes probably because I've been on eBay a long time.

As far as selling in TopStar, what's the incentive for sellers because I doubt you'd be happy selling those Travis Scott's for retail?
I presume ebay buys authentic guarantee pairs from sellers using their "Top Star" profile for the listed BIN price and eat the balance between retail and what they pay, but I don't really know.

Back
Top Bottom