Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

I swear that people list a shoe on Ebay for $200 and only make around $150 for the sale after all the fees/taxes. But the same person refuses to list them on here for $160 without any fees for the sale. I don’t get it

The market here has been dead for years, you’re limiting it to a few people actually check those pages compared to eBay with thousands of people

just placed my Top Star order

planned to get Columbia Blue IV's but when I clicked on them at the stroke of 11 it said the item was no longer available...even though it's still showing up on the sale page

nothing showing sold out yet

went for black/red XI's and my size sold out while checking out

so I grabbed the Air Max 1 Cactus Jack Baroque Brown for a cash grab 🤷‍♂️

looked like they had pretty much a fsr when I glanced selecting my size

edit: now showing the Columbia IV's and Mocha 1's as the only shoes sold out...don't think Mocha's were even showing as available unless I overlooked them due to the image being a bit dim and zoomed in so I could barely see the brown

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
I guess they removed me from top star because I don't see anything.
you were a bottom star all along
Thanks for your Top Star report. Awesome of you to let us know what we’re missing out on.

C6821B9F-EC6E-4A6A-BB27-F3805E2BCE7D.jpeg
evil-smile-wicked-smile.gif

I'll update the thread throughout the sale to let you know what shoes sell out if it makes you feel any better...LMK

Last edited:
eBay accepted a buyers return because the shoes didn't fit him correctly even though everything was listed correctly in the auction.

I called eBay, they know that everything's correct on my end but still said that the buyer can still return the item.

eBay accepted a buyers return because the shoes didn't fit him correctly even though everything was listed correctly in the auction.

I called eBay, they know that everything's correct on my end but still said that the buyer can still return the item.

Did you specify no returns on the listing? If you dont check that box then yes they can make returns.

Just sold 2 items for a total of 220... cool... then sees same buyer on both items with 1 feedback :stoneface: :smh:.

Not expecting payment. Ebay pls fix this ****

Yep I’ve had multiple offers close to my BIN but they were 0 feedback and wouldn’t have been through eBay authentication, no thanks.

Last 7 items delivered, not a SINGLE feedback received :smh:

there's different waves...my last sale was mid April

your sale could be coming up soon...typically about 3 months apart

superblytrife superblytrife surprisingly no other shoes are showing sold out as of yet...I'll keep you posted

My last top star sale ended June 17th.

Thanks for the update and screenshots, looks like more shoes that I don't want.

I got an email yesterday about my next Top Star sale for this Friday

wonder if they're moving to a monthly launch rather than quarterly...my last sale was July 24

Last edited:
So is there a way to get top star?

I assume sell shoes?
I've bought way more then sold and still got it. But I do have a fairly old account.

Next top star is not that great same as previously posted there minus a few others.

checking in to give my Top Star report for 8.26.22 superblytrife superblytrife

half of the shoes they showed in the collection they took off the collection just after the stroke of 11 when the sale started

among those shoes were university blue IV's, military black IV's, black Off White II's

went for the university blue IV's which showed what looked like a FSR available (I would have to scroll down to confirm but wasn't trying to waste time), carted my size and tried to go to checkout but the screen just went white so I tried to refresh and it said sold out

went back to the collection and they only had half or less than half of the collection showing up

went for another pair of the Travis Scott Air Max but only sizes 6-7 available

went w/ a pair of panda Dunks 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom