Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Supposedly eBay is going to implement immediate payment from buyers but that’s been “happening” for a while. Besides non paying buyers it’s been the safest for me so far as a seller

no they are holding my funds until the shoe is authenticated i know it takes 2 to 3 days for processing its not even processing yet wtf

Is your account fairly new/not a lot of feedback? I’ve never had to wait for authentication on shoes. Make sure you have your payout set to daily as well

Is your account fairly new/not a lot of feedback? I’ve never had to wait for authentication on shoes. Make sure you have your payout set to daily as well
no been selling for 22 years on there

its usually instant and takes 2-3 days processing to get directly to my bank.

even more ridiculous is they were ok with already taking the $39 for seller fees from my bank account instantly ******* bull ****.
Screenshot_20220710-174258_eBay.jpg

20220710_192411.jpg

Last edited:
wtf why are my funds on hold? when the **** did ebay start doing this? usually when i sell and something gets sold there is no hold.

Yeah this happened to me awhile back. Held $1k+ until they were authenticated. Def wasn’t expecting that since all my other sales had the funds released immediately. Weird. I hope they don’t make this the norm b/c it’s already a slow process to get your $$ from eBay with a bank transfer.

And I saw someone mention the feedback system. I’d legit have 100+ more positive feedbacks if these bozo buyers would actually follow up after a sale. I never want to “poke the bear” by reaching out after a sale—I figure if I hear nothing everything’s good. But yeah, they gotta do something to help sellers out.

Yeah this happened to me awhile back. Held $1k+ until they were authenticated. Def wasn’t expecting that since all my other sales had the funds released immediately. Weird. I hope they don’t make this the norm b/c it’s already a slow process to get your $$ from eBay with a bank transfer.

And I saw someone mention the feedback system. I’d legit have 100+ more positive feedbacks if these bozo buyers would actually follow up after a sale. I never want to “poke the bear” by reaching out after a sale—I figure if I hear nothing everything’s good. But yeah, they gotta do something to help sellers out.

Yeah I hate it. The worst part is when it goes through authenticated you can’t even contact the buyer. At that point just make a standard automatic feedback

do you guys add insurance and signature confirmation when sending to ebay?

never done it using ebay's printing label but man ebay doing shady **** got me not trusting them

do you guys add insurance and signature confirmation when sending to ebay?

never done it using ebay's printing label but man ebay doing shady **** got me not trusting them

I never have. Thankfully I’ve never had any issues but I’m honestly not sure what would happen if there was an issue with it in transit to the authenticator.

Do not ship to Bronx,NY without insurance. Just now learning the hard way. Item I sold and shipped got stolen most likely by the workers. All these years shipping on eBay. Never had a package go missing.

I googled that post office after I got their phone number and sure enough there are alot of reviews of people losing their packages at that location.

Thinking about sending a tweet to the USPS. Might get their attention. I want my f'n money.

Y'all think eBay is gonna refund the buyer and deduct the money? I already got the payment

Screenshot_20220524-000750_Chrome~3.jpg
was this going to astoria new york?

I never wore my mochas im about to sell but I did rip the lace bag and change to the white laces. Will that be an issue if I list them DS?

^really? I would think as long as the pictures show that you're good

Top Star sale this Friday for me...overall more and better options this time around

eBay is about picky as GOAT with their authentication so unless everything is in order I list as new with defects. Had 2 pairs sent back for pettiness, one was admittedly my fault.

Oh ebay is incompetent. I had shoes fail authentication because they couldn’t tell the difference between a Pine Green and Turbo Jordan 1

I had shoes fail because they couldn't determine if a new shoe was new. And it was new. :rolleyes

I bought these

1658334490791.jpeg

and they failed because eBay couldn't authenticate because they didn't know what they were looking at.

That's just for starters.

Some 2000's era J's failed authentication because they claimed I forgot to include the retro card when I'm 90% sure I threw it in the shoebox under the tissue paper. I had to relist the shoes and they ended up selling for $100 less :smh:. Couldn't even get in touch with them or the buyer to send in the retro card needed since I had extras from other pairs.

But go on ahead and list those detached lace bag with the laces removed as new without issues. If the last 3 shoes I listed only one got listed without defects. I put in the description why I listed as new w defects to avoid a thousand buyer questions.

I swear that people list a shoe on Ebay for $200 and only make around $150 for the sale after all the fees/taxes. But the same person refuses to list them on here for $160 without any fees for the sale. I don’t get it

Back
Top Bottom