Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
grey market have the same carbon fiber as the REAL pairs. one picture means nothing, go look around and you will find grey markets with the same carbon fiber :lol:

and you know why thats da case? because grey market pairs are made side by side with real pairs, they're just made

with extra runs (b grades that are supposed to be destroyed) or unauthorized pairs that are then sent to other distribution channels

FAKES like those fighter jet foamposites are just that, fake, made by some factory trying to imitate da real deal.

REMEMEBER, da space jams that opened up this WHOLE fiasco were 99.9999% like other space jams, EXCEPT da fact that

they had insoles from cool grey scraps.

i feel you man, i know. i was there for the whole fiasco. everyone even said they were made from scraps of the concords and cool greys.

grey market have the same carbon fiber as the REAL pairs. one picture means nothing, go look around and you will find grey markets with the same carbon fiber
laugh.gif

and you know why thats da case? because grey market pairs are made side by side with real pairs, they're just made

with extra runs (b grades that are supposed to be destroyed) or unauthorized pairs that are then sent to other distribution channels

FAKES like those fighter jet foamposites are just that, fake, made by some factory trying to imitate da real deal.

REMEMEBER, da space jams that opened up this WHOLE fiasco were 99.9999% like other space jams, EXCEPT da fact that

they had insoles from cool grey scraps.
i feel you man, i know. i was there for the whole fiasco. everyone even said they were made from scraps of the concords and cool greys.
exactly, so if this is well known, how did this whirlwind go from "they are not 2010 space jams, these are re-made grey market pairs using

scraps of concords and cool greys" to "these ARE FAKEEEEES" because da 2 are obviously VERY different.

i can understand collectors feeling a type of way of basically some rogue factory workers "playing god" with nike's intellectual property

and making w/e they wanted to years later and selling them (effects resell values, etc) but for people who are rocking their pairs

they shouldn't feel like these pairs are ANY LESS INFERIOR then da pairs they copped from footlocker, footaction, eastbay, etc.

hell like i said 1000000000 times before, da issue here is a ETHICAL issue, not a PRODUCT issue.

exactly, so if this is well known, how did this whirlwind go from "they are not 2010 space jams, these are re-made grey market pairs using

scraps of concords and cool greys" to "these ARE FAKEEEEES" because da 2 are obviously VERY different.

i can understand collectors feeling a type of way of basically some rogue factory workers "playing god" with nike's intellectual property

and making w/e they wanted to years later and selling them (effects resell values, etc) but for people who are rocking their pairs

they shouldn't feel like these pairs are ANY LESS INFERIOR then da pairs they copped from footlocker, footaction, eastbay, etc.

hell like i said 1000000000 times before, da issue here is a ETHICAL issue, not a PRODUCT issue.

YO. THE BOTTOM ****** LINE IS THEIR FAKE. UNAUTHORIZED, ALMOST LIKE THE REAL, KINDA REAL, YOU CAN BARELY TELL THE DIFFERENCE IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEIR FAKE. CALL THEM WHATEVER YOU WANT, GREY MARKET, BLACK MARKET, DAMN NEAR REAL WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT THEIR NOT AUTHENTIC.

you know why grey market pairs have REAL carbon fiber? because GREY MARKET JORDANS ARE NOT FAKE.

DUH.

if they're made UNAUTHORIZED FROM DA SAME FACTORY that means THEY ARE DA SAME EXACT SNEAKER.

like i told you A MILLION TIMES fake =/= greymarket.

how hard is that for you to understand? if i was a asian worker at da factory making extra pairs with da same materials WITHOUT PERMISSION

it STILL doesn't make what i make variants..it makes that UNAUTHORIZED.

I HOPE EVERYONE JUST READ THAT COMMENT FULLY.

AND BTW IT DOES MAKE THEM FAKE. THEIR NOT USING ALL THE SAME MATERIALS AND THE COMBINATION OF DEFECTS MAKES THEM FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.
ILL HUMOR YOU EVEN MORE. EVEN IF A PAIR OF GREY MARKET XI'S SHOWED UP WITH REAL CARBON FIBER WHICH THEY PROBABLY WONT. BUT IF THEY DID IT DOESNT CANCEL OUT THE FACT THAT THE INSOLES ARE THINNER, THE HEIGHT OF THE SHOE IS OFF, STITCHING IS OFF CHEAP GLUE IS USED.
this is where you are wrong, word to that thread full island of misfit toy jordan defects.

defects =/= fakes

it isn't a strong enough evidence. carbon fiber CAN'T be fake on sneakers. you said it yourself..give up, cuz you sounding foolish

right about now.

any jordan with REAL carbon fiber there is NO QUESTION its legit..da material COST TOO MUCH and too complex

to manufacturer to be counterfeited.

YO. THE BOTTOM ****** LINE IS THEIR FAKE. UNAUTHORIZED, ALMOST LIKE THE REAL, KINDA REAL, YOU CAN BARELY TELL THE DIFFERENCE IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THEIR FAKE. CALL THEM WHATEVER YOU WANT, GREY MARKET, BLACK MARKET, DAMN NEAR REAL WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT THEIR NOT AUTHENTIC.
3621e301_CamronNope_zpsd0cfb3c9.gif

its a lazy unintelligent argument and im not accepting it...there's alot more going on for that...especially if its coming from

factories that basically make da sneakers...you still can't defeat da carbon fiber logic b..

yhst-15136686663457_2256_23316716

you can't tell me with a straight face that ^^ these foamposites are fake JUST CUZ mentalkicks sells em.

you're judging a book by its cover...think common sense b. they dont make fake nikes with real carbon fiber.

Last edited:

its a lazy unintelligent argument and im not accepting it...there's alot more going on for that...especially if its coming from

factories that basically make da sneakers...you still can't defeat da carbon fiber logic b..

you can't tell me with a straight face that ^^ these foamposites are fake JUST CUZ mentalkicks sells em.

you're judging a book by its cover...think common sense b. they dont make fake nikes with real carbon fiber.

YOU AND THIS CARBON FIBER :lol:

CARBON FIBER SELLS FOR AROUND TEN DOLLARS A POUND LMAO AT YOU MAKING IT SEEM TO PEOPLE THAT IT COSTS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR ONE PIECE OF REAL CARBON FIBER IN A SHOE, its really not that serious especially for individuals that own factories and are selling sneakers DIRECT sometimes at 100-200 dollars OVER retail. At this point, I don't want to hear anything else you have to say because its just plain DUMB. Keep trying to convince people that they aren't fake anyone with common sense will know that the term grey market is just a clever marketing term for fakes.

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS GARBAGE.

Last edited:

YOU AND THIS CARBON FIBER
laugh.gif

CARBON FIBER SELLS FOR AROUND TEN DOLLARS A POUND LMAO AT YOU MAKING IT SEEM TO PEOPLE THAT IT COSTS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR ONE PIECE OF REAL CARBON FIBER IN A SHOE, its really not that serious especially for individuals that own factories and are selling sneakers DIRECT sometimes at 100-200 dollars OVER retail. At this point, I don't want to hear anything else you have to say because its just plain DUMB. Keep trying to convince people that they aren't fake anyone with common sense will know that the term grey market is just a clever marketing term for fakes.

YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS GARBAGE.
10 dollars a pound, and you think bootleggers coming outta pocket for something that expensive when you do math on

a wide scale distribution? nope.

and how bout your basis of "100-200 over retail" doesn't hold up either because if thats da case why isn't nike charging that same exact

price?
laugh.gif
nike uses carbon fiber & charges $180-$185 but "fake" sellers have to charge 300-400 to use da same exact materials?
roll.gif

what kinda horrible math are you doing b. bootleggers are in da business of making MONEY, and with those NEGATIVE profit margins

they would've been out of business YESTERDAY.... your rational then its comedy b.

carbon fiber is HARD to MANUFACTURER. and EXPENSIVE to produce, only a MULTI BILLION dollar company like nike can

get runs of it cheap enough to mass produce in only their selected products, bootleggers DO NOT have that ability.

da sneakers that are being talked about are grey markets that are MADE in da nike factory facilities which in tern DO NOT MAKE THEM

FAKE, it makes them UNAUTHORIZED grey market pairs.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa they can and do come out of pocket. And my math is perfectly fine I've seen the websites most of these "grey market" aka fakes hit the market before the real deal and in many instances charge 100-200 over retail. And yes they can make a profit at below retail if they wanted to but since the product is usually hitting the market months before the real deal they charge a premium. I'm done with you it's now on some broken record ****. You have been exposed and it's a ****** disgrace. Trying to justify fake shoes to a community built off of the real deal is pathetic. By all means keep re quoting me and tell everyone that counterfeit manufacturers can't do xyz and it's impossible for them to invest this and that and no one sells these grey markets aka fakes months in advance at a premium over retail. Your a joke. You have been exposed. I'm done acknowledging you.

I see where the argument is and I was going to bring it up also. First dude made it seem as though if you get the sneakers early. Or work in a mom and pop and buy it early, that made it fake off the back. As though for your sneaker to be real you had to get it on or after release date which is foolish.

Most stores get there shipment about 1-2 weeks prior to release. And when those stores do get it they sell it for a higher price. Nike is the one sending them their shipment. Although Nike tells them they are not suppose to sell before such and such date. But as a small business owner what would you do, especially if your making a extra buck.

The store downstairs from me has been doing this for years. I know with them they dont allow you to charge it, only cash. I guess they can get in trouble if a paper trail is left behind. And no I am not backing them up, but from working in retail stores, and knowing plenty of people that work in them. I know how it goes.

Unauthorized products, are those that the company has no clue about. They are authentic, made in there factories, using there provided materials. The most you can say about them is that they are B-Grade.
[quote name="kermitthefloer" url="/t/510650/early-releases-are-high- quality-fakes#post_16442115"]I see where the argument is and I was going to bring it up also. First dude made it seem as though if you get the sneakers early. Or work in a mom and pop and buy it early, that made it fake off the back. As though for your sneaker to be real you had to get it on or after release date which is foolish.

Most stores get there shipment about 1-2 weeks prior to release. And when those stores do get it they sell it for a higher price. Nike is the one sending them their shipment. Although Nike tells them they are not suppose to sell before such and such date. But as a small business owner what would you do, especially if your making a extra buck.

The store downstairs from me has been doing this for years. I know with them they. dont allow you to charge it, only cash. I guess they can get in trouble if a paper trail is left
behind. And no I am not backing them up, but
from working in retail stores, and knowing plenty of people that work in them. I know how it goes.

Unauthorized products, are those that the company has no clue about. They are authentic, made in there factories, using there. provided materials. The most you can
say about them is that they are B-Grade.

[/quote].

My man these things aren't showing up one to two weeks ahead their showing up months in advance. and do you know how strict brand Jordan is with releases? a footlocker around

the way opened a few hours early to sell some retro 11s and had their Jordan account suspended for 5 years. these shoes are high quality fakes no ifs ands or buts. and I'm
telling you, when it becomes common knowledge among the masses these dudes promoting and selling this stuff to the community will curl up in a ball and play dumb like they are now. I can already see
ninjahoods defense. Don't hate me y'all who could have figured those xis that that were a different height had different insoles used different glue had stitched details that were
off and had a slightly off shape were fake? The carbon fiber was real!!! Lmfao.

Still dodging da carbon fiber... Lol

Sneakers runs are made MONTHS and MONTHS in

Advance of a release date, you think grey market manufacturers give a **** about adhering to nike

Protocol? They're already making sneakers that are

Unauthorized.

This cat here sounding like i just told him tooth fairy

Dont exist. HELLO da problem is a ETHICS problem.

They is CORRUPTION where da NIKE/JB sneakers

Are being made hence all these sneakers hittin da market in masses..to think otherwise is to be a little naive lil kid.

What part of grey market ≠ fake dont you understand?

By your moronic logic If a nissan skyline that was

imported illegally piece by piece from Japan to da

United States is a fake car because it was unauthorized for american road use due to regulations & laws. :lol:

Im still waiting for some fake jordans with real carbon fiber... Post em :lol:

Still dodging da carbon fiber... Lol

Sneakers runs are made MONTHS and MONTHS in

Advance of a release date, you think grey market manufacturers give a **** about adhering to nike

Protocol? They're already making sneakers that a
Unauthorized.

This cat here sounding like i just told him tooth fairy
Dont exist. HELLO da problem is a ETHICS problem.

They is CORRUPTION where da NIKE/JB sneakers

Are being made hence all these sneakers hittin da market in masses..to think otherwise is to be a little naive lil kid.

What part of grey market ≠ fake dont you understand?

By your moronic logic If a nissan skyline that was

imported illegally piece by piece from Japan to da

United States is a fake car because it was unauthorized for american road use due to regulations & laws. :lol:

Im still waiting for some fake jordans with real carbon fiber... Post em :l

Your carbon fiber issue has been addresses about ten times already real or not it doesn't make the shoe legit. And if I imported a skyline from Japan it would have been an authorized production car for Japan your fake *** shoes aren't authorized anywhere. That skyline wouldn't show up with a skyline shell and a defective Kia motor. All your analogies you have posted so far show just how dumb you are because they make no sense youve been exposed. And how about you show me a grey market pair aka fake with real carbon fiber and and take the package to a materials expert to verify it's legit. And the same as the retail product?

At the end of the day you can't have 75% real product and the rest fake and try to say nah they aren't fake.

And not that it matters either way I've already posted a photo of your grey market carbon fiber used in the 11s and they did not match. The retail product. I've posted it twice but you keep coming up with some bone head analogies.

Last edited:
I already see ninjahoods next defense.

Yo b nikes are made overseas. Overseas sneakers are nice, Santa Claus don't exist and The sky is blue.

Now maybe if I type some more rambling and Analogies that don't make sense maybe everyone won't notice how stupid I am

And even though you have presented photos of early release carbon fiber already vs retail product I'd like to see it go ahead show me.

Because the new York times article that was about canal street stuff not my high quality fakes I mean early releases.

As for replicas not having real carbon fiber:

Fast forward to 1:37 and 4:40

At the end of the day if its not authorized by Nike the item is not genuine Nike product. Never mind the materials, workers & where it's made, that's all irrelevant really. Though I will say to think that carbon fiber isn't accessible to fake-makers is truly a gullible notion.

To me it seems like when I originally brought this very topic up some time ago a lot of people came out of the wood-works to do damage control. Either because they either sell or deal with people who sell this crap or because they've spent an exorbitant amount of their own money on these fakes through these online sites or through local mom & pop spots who they thought sold the genuine article.

Coming from NY, I know firsthand that a lot of mom & pop spots sell HQ fakes or "B grades" as some of you prefer to put it.

You're just simply not going to bring any argument to the table that will resonate with some people here because some people don't even want to touch the truth. The truth would be devastating to an individual who has spent a lot of their money on these overseas sites and unscrupulous mom & pop spots. It's personal for them & what we're suggesting would burn their very soul.

So yeah, there's no winning with certain cats, they will not be convinced otherwise. It's a shame because the trickle down effect is very real and forums, social networks and consignment spots act as a resell market for these fakes.

Buyer beware.

At the end of the day if its not authorized by Nike the item is not genuine Nike product. Never mind the materials, workers & where it's made, that's all irrelevant really. Though I will say to think that carbon fiber isn't accessible to fake-makers is truly a gullible notion.

To me it seems like when I originally brought this very topic up some time ago a lot of people came out of the wood-works to do damage control. Either because they either sell or deal with people who sell this crap or because they've spent an exorbitant amount of their own money on these fakes through these online sites or through local mom & pop spots who they thought sold the genuine article.

Coming from NY, I know firsthand that a lot of mom & pop spots sell HQ fakes or "B grades" as some of you prefer to put it.

You're just simply not going to bring any argument to the table that will resonate with some people here because some people don't even want to touch the truth. The truth would be devastating to an individual who has spent a lot of their money on these overseas sites and unscrupulous mom & pop spots. It's personal for them & what we're suggesting would burn their very soul.

So yeah, there's no winning with certain cats, they will not be convinced otherwise. It's a shame because the trickle down effect is very real and forums, social networks and consignment spots act as a resell market for these fakes.

Buyer beware.

are they not made in the same exact factory with same exact materials?

No. The same factories in some cases with SOME of the real materials not all.

sneakerheathen summed it up.

so what materials are they using?

have you even seen any of these in person? :lol:

ive seen a few and everything material wise is the same its just that they are sloppy a lot of times.

I've always thought of early releases to be high quality fakes as well. If the shoe looks different (EX; Concords 2011. Early releases with the clear toe instead of milky, the different shades of blue soles, and all those other differences) and they aren't authorized they aren't real to me. If the things you buy in footlocker don't look like the early releases then they just aren't real to me.

As for carbon fiber, I've seen videos on youtube of little dudes buying sheets of carbon fiber to replace on their fakes, and the people who do "fake reviews" say they used real carbon fiber.

I'm always going to buy in store, early releases aren't real to me

As for replicas not having real carbon fiber:

Fast forward to 1:37 and 4:40

Lmaoo thays not real carbon fiber, carbon fiber weave is VERY visible because its a deliberate process to make. Bootleggers dont have thats yhat ability. Grey market pair HAVE it because they are made FROM corruption WITHIN nike contracted plants.

2 different things. Alot of ya grasping bad. :lol:

No. The same factories in some cases with SOME of the real materials not all.

sneakerheathen summed it up.

so what materials are they using?

have you even seen any of these in person? :lol:

ive seen a few and everything material wise is the same its just that they are sloppy a lot of times.
bingo.

Money cant even name what from what.....

Lmaoo thays not real carbon fiber, carbon fiber weave is VERY visible because its a deliberate process to make. Bootleggers dont have thats yhat ability. Grey market pair HAVE it because they are made FROM corruption WITHIN nike contracted plants.

2 different things. Alot of ya grasping bad. :lol:
:stoneface: Are you serious? :rofl: Look at the texture of the carbon fiber on the Cool Greys. That is CLEARLY real carbon fiber... At the beginning of 1:37, when she puts all 4 XIs together and start scratching at them you can even hear it. The Cool Greys and Space Jams have the texture that real carbon fiber has while the Breds and Concords are just smooth.

Guess it comes down to perception really. In my eyes if Nike didn't authorize the shoe then it's fake. Was never meant to be, an anomaly of sorts.

whether the material is real or not is a moot point.

to each their own.

To help you out a lil bit, here's the one from the video:

And here's mine:

What's next, you're gonna start calling mine fake, too? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom