Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one can't call a pair authentic without any strings, footnotes or added info attached - it's a fake pair in my book.

Therefore, early release pairs are fake to me.
I don't think I've heard anyone that disagrees with my above statement call early release pairs authentic.
Use terms like grey market all you want, they still aren't authentic.
After all the things ive heard about mentalkicks forget that ish lol. Never trust anything from there..

Why don't people just wait till the release date and avoid the hassle of "Oh are these high quality fakes, b-grades, smelly"

If you're going to drop that much cash just to have them early, inspect them with your magnifying glasses, and point out blemishes or what's wrong with the shoe calling them fakes then why not just wait till the RD and if you can't get them then get them from a reseller at the last resort. At least you'll know they're legit. Just my .02 cents

i did even say anything, im not defending them honestly because i could care less but some of you think you know 100% when you dont.

ive actually owned some so at least i can share opinions :lol:

you defended a fake sneaker site to the bitter end around the time of the concords
and i don't think anyone should listen to anything you say really

once compromised, that's it.

:rofl:

oh really, you do know before he sold legit kicks... he was on the legit seller list on THIS SITE before i even dealt with him.

guess you can go and attack Dirty or Meth or who ever was in charge of the list.

i was done defending him after it happened. Im not defending these shoes in the first place, i posted my opinion on a pair that i own and posted pics. I said i didnt like them, thats all.

they look good to me but then again just cuz

Certain people sell certain things draws a ire of concern...
Soooo you think there from 2000??
you really think they are making fakes of 2000s?
roll.gif

if they had a FSR then clearly it would be obvious but come on now.

just like Soleup/Air randy randomly gets 1 or 2 pairs and he sells some older retros, probably from his collection or something.
yea, da over reactions in here is ridiculous...

this crazy im talking to one of my college friends...he's in shanghai, china now....

he said the grey market sweat shops making whatever u wanna call em fakes variants replicas what ever....are contracted by nike jb and the underhanded sweat shop owners...

he said they basically run 2 12 hrs shifts one to make whatever is contracted by jb nike and the other 12 hr shift to supply the grey market worldwide.....

he said nike have their strictly nike shops but when u have a huge release ie concord xi bred xi's and the workload is too much for the nike owned factories /sweat shops

they contract the others....he was saying u have a nike air max contracted sweat shop...then the 2nd shift would make those bs jordan hybird variants with the air max bubble lol

the variant game still is booming in some parts of the world...but they realized just to make duplicates of things like retros to where you really had to look hard to find the flaws

now what was created was a very very lucrative grey market on early releases..alot of these sites are buying them 180-270 per early pair

when they are made for 14 bucks 

my boy says he buys lebrons foams pennys and barkleys in bulk for 100 per sell for 140-150 stateside to sellers in va dc md 

lol the game is crazy 

this crazy im talking to one of my college friends...he's in shanghai, china now....

he said the grey market sweat shops making whatever u wanna call em fakes variants replicas what ever....are contracted by nike jb and the underhanded sweat shop owners...

he said they basically run 2 12 hrs shifts one to make whatever is contracted by jb nike and the other 12 hr shift to supply the grey market worldwide.....

he said nike have their strictly nike shops but when u have a huge release ie concord xi bred xi's and the workload is too much for the nike owned factories /sweat shops

So why is it that the pairs of grey market Concords looked different than the regular release Concords?

Early release
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-2011-release-date.jpg

Retail
air-jordan-xi-11-concord-release-info-1.jpg

They are different. As far as I'm concerned, if they aren't the same as what I find in footlocker, then they aren't real. Period

Who is your friend? A sweatshop worker or someone high up in Nike, or does he just live in china?

So why is it that the pairs of grey market Concords looked different than the regular release Concords?

Early release

Retail

They are different. As far as I'm concerned, if they aren't the same as what I find in footlocker, then they aren't real. Period

Who is your friend? A sweatshop worker or someone high up in Nike, or does he just live in china?
he actually started off with a lil mail box etc import export biz he some type visa **** so hes in china 4-6 months out the yr

he also got into the local night club scene out there partnered with a couple locals bought into a nice spot out there called departure 10 utlra lounge  told me he out there for another month then he will be back home in atl in may 

they contract the others....he was saying u have a nike air max contracted sweat shop...then the 2nd shift would make those bs jordan hybird variants with the air max bubble lol

the variant game still is booming in some parts of the world...but they realized just to make duplicates of things like retros to where you really had to look hard to find the flaws

now what was created was a very very lucrative grey market on early releases..alot of these sites are buying them 180-270 per early pair

when they are made for 14 bucks 

my boy says he buys lebrons foams pennys and barkleys in bulk for 100 per sell for 140-150 stateside to sellers in va dc md 

lol the game is crazy 
 MANNN that story sounds shady af...Like Sir Charles said how come they look different? And if they are made in the same factory then why is it that sometimes the materials are not the same as authentic. I guess nike trusts anyone to make their shoes...

+

MANNN that story sounds shady af...Like Sir Charles said how come they look different? And if they are made in the same factory then why is it that sometimes the materials are not the same as authentic. I guess nike trusts anyone to make their shoes...

+
its the contracted outsourced factories....they might be contracted to make a foam or some other shoe for nike....see nike doesnt own it they might be contracted to make a nike shoe for a month...but the factory/ sweat shop is 24 hrs running...and nike might only pay them for 12 -18 hr shifts

so they might not have the exact mold when they go in their "other" production schedule

i talked to dude for like an hr and half bout this ****....he said u got the Nike People and then the "other" people ..then he broke that other people **** bout how nike contracts them

but he said the quality on the grey markets in shanghai can be exact or like sir says suspect as hell 

anyway it go ..its replicas 

Last edited:
So if he owns the next ups what does he know bout JB/Nike and how they run their factories?
laugh.gif
i asked him all these questions lol ...he was like man some of the workers use to use his biz to ship to contacts to make extra bread...he said they would tell him how **** is...he said they use to make terrible  pay man...he said **** got better but as long as theres a market for it they gonna keep milking it ...then  they start selling him ****...he said dc md va he makes a killing out there he got 3 or 4 people buying from him during the time his in china ...he said he wont go back over after he comes home till like nov/dec 

Last edited:
So they aren't real? I couldn't tell by that last sentence
laugh.gif
he said it like alot of people said in this thread unauthorized he said take it with a grain of salt....told him to send me pics of the lebrons..he said the lebron denims are 100 bucks all those early releases u see popping up now

So they aren't real? I couldn't tell by that last sentence :lol:
he said it like alot of people said in this thread unauthorized he said take it with a grain of salt....told him to send me pics of the lebrons..he said the lebron denims are 100 bucks all those early releases u see popping up now

I see, as far as I'm concerned if it isn't confirmed by the company that makes it, it looks different, it feels different, and it doesn't cost the same, then it isn't the same.

And the ones that do look good, well, just a lucky fake

I see, as far as I'm concerned if it isn't confirmed by the company that makes it, it looks different, it feels different, and it doesn't cost the same, then it isn't the same.

And the ones that do look good, well, just a lucky fake
usually just cop my **** on RD NDC, FNL or Hibbet Sports

i think the thirst is causing people to go to drastic measures

if its bad i pay over retail after striking out on RD ... 

Early release

Retail

only differences here i see is a angle.

Skip to 1:40 for the actual shoe and the flaws with the early release pairs.

I'll point out the differences.

1.) early release had clear toe caps, retails had a milky toe cap
2.) ER had different patterned CF
3.) ER had bluer soles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom