Early Releases are High Quality Fakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intetesting how ninja won't address the flat air bag intthe cool grey 11s. Lolololololol
lost da "beige midsole" argument now you're clamping on something else...son you sound desperate right now, do you

run some type of reseller shop that mental kicks or any other of these site hurt your business?
laugh.gif

da man destroyed his sneakers, it could've ruptured from him messing with it.

hell remember having to RTV flightposite I carolinas from my old sneaker job because da zoom air was faulty and created

a GIANT bulge under da insole FROM da factory..lemme guess, thats fake too...
laugh.gif
grin.gif

da problem is NONE of da instances these detractors have provided is CLEAR proof that they are fake, you can make

da same argument that they are just poor quality jordans that dont pass da sniff test when it comes to nike standards, but

intead of being destroyed, they are saved and sold through alternate channels.

NONE OF YA can rationalize why 99.999999999999999999% of da sneaker has nothing wrong with it and come with da accurate

materials and shape, why dont you answers that?
nerd.gif
where ya burden of proof to dismiss that? this is where ya criticism falls apart, because

holes are poked in da "well they're all fake" non sense logic.

lost da "beige midsole" argument now you're clamping on something else...son you sound desperate right now, do you

run some type of reseller shop that mental kicks or any other of these site hurt your business? :lol:

da man destroyed his sneakers, it could've ruptured from him messing with it.

hell remember having to RTV flightposite I carolinas from my old sneaker job because da zoom air was faulty and created

a GIANT bulge under da insole FROM da factory..lemme guess, thats fake too... :lol: >D

da problem is NONE of da instances these detractors have provided is CLEAR proof that they are fake, you can make

da same argument that they are just poor quality jordans that dont pass da sniff test when it comes to nike standards, but

intead of being destroyed, they are saved and sold through alternate channels.

NONE OF YA can rationalize why 99.999999999999999999% of da sneaker has nothing wrong with it and come with da accurate

materials and shape, why dont you answers that? :nerd: where ya burden of proof to dismiss that? this is where ya criticism falls apart, because

holes are poked in da "well they're all fake" non sense logic.

We aren't talking about one thing thats off on these shoes its a COMBINATION of defects. An insole thats not as thick as the retail release, flat air unit, stitching thats off, different probably cheaper more toxic glues, Most people that get a defective product at retail don't have that combination of problems its usually one MAYBe two screw ups but rarely if ever this bad. Based on your argument the fake Rolex in this video would be deemed legit because it has all the same materials.

And I highly doubt anyone gives a crap about this hurting re seller prices what we do care about is people being ripped off buying an inferior product with no recourse. This term "grey market" is just a marketing ploy to rebrand a higher quality fake shoe.

I still remember back in 2000 when people were spending 400+ On "Custom you can't get this son I got the special hook up you ain't up on" Jordan XI's. Everyone was confused, they looked real, have the same materials, oh they must be some rare custom shoes from Nike. BAAAAAAAAAAAAP they were wrong. Its the same thing allllll over again, this time worse because the shoe game's reach is at a different level.

We aren't talking about one thing thats off on these shoes its a COMBINATION of defects. An insole thats not as thick as the retail release, flat air unit, stitching thats off, different probably cheaper more toxic glues, Most people that get a defective product at retail don't have that combination of problems its usually one MAYBe two screw ups but rarely if ever this bad. Based on your argument the fake Rolex in this video would be deemed legit because it has all the same materials.

And I highly doubt anyone gives a crap about this hurting re seller prices what we do care about is people being ripped off buying an inferior product with no recourse. This term "grey market" is just a marketing ploy to rebrand a higher quality fake shoe.

I still remember back in 2000 when people were spending 400+ On "Custom you can't get this son I got the special hook up you ain't up on" Jordan XI's. Everyone was confused, they looked real, have the same materials, oh they must be some rare custom shoes from Nike. BAAAAAAAAAAAAP they were wrong. Its the same thing allllll over again, this time worse because the shoe game's reach is at a different level.
roll.gif
 100% AGREE...If Champs/FTL/FNL wont sell it then not to sound too arrogant or watever but its not for me. I want stuff that IS able to be sold in those store and that to me is considered 100% Authentic not the mentalkicks which are 34.5655876% Authentic (because of some of the parts used)

Carbon fiber cant be faked, no one ever addresses this.

First off, not every shoe has carbon fiber in it so I don't know what your fixation is with carbon fiber.

But to address it carbon fiber CAN be faked and like other materials theres different grades of carbon fiber.

Here's a thread on it on the MB forum

http://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/343002-how-tell-if-carbon-fiber-real-not.html

Also I'd like to know where you are getting info from that all these "grey market shoes" aka fakes are using real carbon fiber for shoes that feature the product?

This is a side by side comparison of the carbon fiber on a grey market aka fake XI vs a retail release taken right from a NT thread.

That Pyrex comparison is a dead on analogy. Just because you remove the tag and slap a "Pyrex 23" on the back doesnt mean that it isnt the same shirt that cost $35.99. Hell, you can get it done yourself and no one would be able to tell the difference

Carbon fiber cant be faked, no one ever addresses this.
this was probably covered, but you can get carbon fiber rolls for cheap and then shape and mold it and then add epoxy or whatever hardening agent.. people do this to make mirror covers on cars etc.. USUALLY comes out horrible but the carbon fiber is legit.. so I'm not sure why carbon fiber is so big of a deal... just being honest and asking sincere question.. why is the carbon fiber talk coming up.. that can easily be replicated for cheap.

and just asking.. I have my own feelings.. but why do you personally feel the need to have a NIKE authorized product over a product with the EXACT same spec without the seal of approval(assuming that was the case)?  I find this interesting.. I'm literally sitting in my marketing class as I write.. we are talking about brand loyalty.. we are all VERY loyal to a brand that does nothing for us but raise price and lower quality.  How does that happen? That's like getting an awesome meal the first time from a restaurant, and every next time the quality gets worse but the price gets higher, but you are still willing to sit in the lobby waiting for a table night after night.. (Im completely unbiased.. this was fact.. and Im sincerely asking)

Last edited:
and just asking.. I have my own feelings.. but why do you personally feel the need to have a NIKE authorized product over a product with the EXACT same spec without the seal of approval(assuming that was the case)?  I find this interesting.. I'm literally sitting in my marketing class as I write.. we are talking about brand loyalty.. we are all VERY loyal to a brand that does nothing for us but raise price and lower quality.  How does that happen? That's like getting an awesome meal the first time from a restaurant, and every next time the quality gets worse but the price gets higher, but you are still willing to sit in the lobby waiting for a table night after night.. (Im completely unbiased.. this was fact.. and Im sincerely asking)

I'll give you my answer. For one, the quality on these grey market aka fakes isn't as good as people are making them out to be. Visually they look OK (for the most part but these things tend to fall apart faster, don't fit the way a pair of the real deal fit, aren't as comfortable as the real deal and can be legitimately bad for your health. Back in 1999 Nike recalled baby Jordan XIV's because a factory they used to make the shoe was using glue that contained high levels of lead in it (read it here http://www.defynewyork.com/2012/07/...ke-air-jordan-xiv-white-red-recalled-in-1999/) so lord only knows what their using to glue these fake shoes.

Then there goes the fact of knowing you spent your hard earned money on these fake shoes that are an inferior product, when for a little more money (or less in some cases if you just waited for the product to hit your local store) you could own the real deal. Theres also the ethical side. I've read people on this message board trying to defend this b.s. by saying that Nike exploits overseas workers and that its retribution basically. I'm not saying what Nike does or doesn't do I don't know exactly how these factory workers are treated, but these factory workers ARE NOT the ones making big money off the fake shoe market. Individuals involved in organized crime and corrupt government workers (individuals that are generally well off) are making the most money from it followed by the people that hustle it online are the ones pocketing the money.

To go off on a rant the fake sneaker market is a different world and I give them credit for sucking people into promoting their product. People like sneakgeekz, djdelz and it appears even ninjahood. The one common denominator is that all these people are not as knowledgeable as they are leading the masses of people to believe, their just the loudest. I still remember when Ninjahood first came on this message board asking people if the 400.00 OG concord XI's he bought were worth it now he's trying to school everyone on why his fake shoes are real because they have SOME real materials :lol:. I also remember when sneakgeekz started spamming the boards with his uninformed videos that showcased these same fake shoes for big viewership and then promoted those sites. Then cam Delz another dude that no one knew in the "shoe world" that came from no where and has been giving shout outs to these "early release" sites and a few others that have been doing the same thing. Little do the masses realize (their starting to catch on) these sites are sending the shoes to them for free. I get emailed DAILY from these same sites offering to send me free shoes so that I can review them in my videos but refuse. People have basically sold their reputation in the shoe community out for this because once its common knowledge that these early release shoes are in fact fake everyone that was promoting them will be exposed.

BTW I know we've been attacking NINJA and he's 100% wrong but since Ninja hasn't been online making reviews of fake shoes :lol: and he has contributed positively (in some ways) to the shoe community he's still got a chance to save his reputation. Every angle of his defense of why "grey market" aka fake shoes are actually real has been completely torn apart EVERY SINGLE ONE I'm just waiting on him to admit it.

Last edited:
Ninja still on this foolshiness.....they are fake bro. I wish the governments fraud division dealing with credit card skimming and counterfeit money would think like you. I'd be a millionaire facing no penalties

Don't really care what everybody says. If I have to worry about the legitimacy of a shoe, it probably means I shouldn't be buying it. This is why I will not cop "Early Release", "Gray Market", "Unauthorized Edition" or any Taobao pairs of kicks. I keep it legit. 

Don't really care what everybody says. If I have to worry about the legitimacy of a shoe, it probably means I shouldn't be buying it. This is why I will not cop "Early Release", "Gray Market", "Unauthorized Edition" or any Taobao pairs of kicks. I keep it legit. 
why tho

:lol:

BIP Roberts is right . the only thing that makes a pair of shoes an "authentic" pair if Nikes is Nike's blessing to associate their brand name/logo with THAT SPECIFIC pair of shoes

Last edited:
All im seeing is wild assumptions & lazy arguments in this thread, but you know what i dont see? Dead on proof by da naysayers.

And they still avoiding da "well they're basically identical to release pairs material wise".

Fakes from back then werent made from da same materials PERIOD so only idiots fell for that.

These grey market kicks are MADE 100% from da same molds.

Until da "fake accusers" can come up with a reason

Why thats da case then their arguments are baseless.

All im seeing is wild assumptions & lazy arguments in this thread, but you know what i dont see? Dead on proof by da naysayers.

And they still avoiding da "well they're basically identical to release pairs material wise".

Fakes from back then werent made from da same materials PERIOD so only idiots fell for that.

These grey market kicks are MADE 100% from da same molds.

Until da "fake accusers" can come up with a reason

Why thats da case then their arguments are baseless.

ARE YOU #$^&*@% KIDDING ME AT LAZY ARGUMENTS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Your entire argument for why these shoes aren't fake has been DESTROYED PIECE BY PIECE.

And BTW there were fakes from back in the day were made with the same materials. Molds can be replicated, you think its really that difficult? If someone owns a factory you don't think they can take a legit shoe and replicate it? :lol: How do you think some of these retro's get made? The only person that has a baseless argument is YOU.

Ninja hoods defense: Well they have to be real because they use the same materials and come from the same factories

:rofl:

Dude you are just plain STUPID with this ****

Try reading this New York Times article

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/22/magazine/22fake-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

They will even use the same materials hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT FOR WHY THESE THINGS ARE REAL IS DONE.

THEY SOMETIMES USE THE SAME MATERIALS, THERES VARYING QUALITY LEVELS OF FAKES AND THEY MAKE THEM AT THE SAME FACTORIES AS THE REAL DEAL.
IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM AUTHENTIC IT MAKES THEM FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

Last edited:
There is a reason why flightclub won't let u co assign these pairs they'll tell you straight up their fake

Ive got a pair of early release Jordan III 2011. Bought them not knowing that. they are spot on minus that the toe cap is a little short and the elephant print on the toe makes it look huge.

i wanna wear them to beat up but dont want people thinking im rocking fakes :smh:

Ive got a pair of early release Jordan III 2011. Bought them not knowing that. they are spot on minus that the toe cap is a little short and the elephant print on the toe makes it look huge.

i wanna wear them to beat up but dont want people thinking im rocking fakes :smh:

So, they are not spot on then, you admit this yourself.

Sorry, I really shouldn't allow myself to enter this thread again.

Tre is on point. In addition to reading the NYT article, people should read this as well - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

So, they are not spot on then, you admit this yourself.

Sorry, I really shouldn't allow myself to enter this thread again.

Tre is on point. In addition to reading the NYT article, people should read this as well - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

well i mean it could easily pass as a b-grade if you think about it. everything else is exact. Not sure why the leather on the toe is short and makes the elephant print pretty much take up the whole toe cap.

i could post pics.

i know what they are so im not saying anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom