Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
Man some of that stuff says expected but we've haven't heard anything about them. Splinter Cell, Skate 4, TLOU 2 (didn't EA say they weren't developing this as of now) and some other stuff. I hope some of this stuff is true tho.
People need to give up on Skate 4. EA is fairly open about the games that they are developing or publishing and they haven't even given a second thought to skate. Dream is dead

Splinter cell- we also basically know the games Ubi has and the rumored games they have in development are a possible pirate game and another multiplayer game. Splinter cell hasn't even been hinted at

Absolver
Battlefield 1
Below
BioShock: The Collection
Borderlands 3
Cuphead
Cyperpunk 2077
Dead Island 2
Destiny Expansion II
Dishonored 2
For Honor
Forza
Friday the 13th
Gran Turismo Sport
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor 2
Outlast II
ReCore
Red Dead Redemption HD
Resident Evil 7
Sea of Thieves
Titanfall 2
Wolfenstein 2
Yooka Laylee

That's true. They announced Mirror's Edge Catalyst will it was in pre-pro. If Skate 4 was even being thought of, you think they'd jump on it.

Infinite killed my interest in the series and even though I played and enjoyed Bioshock 2, a sequel wasn't needed IMO
I'm surprised to hear that, heard Infinite was great.

On the side-note, was hoping for Mass Effect remastered but I'll wait until next year. Also hoped GOW would do the Egyptian mythology instead, but I'm ok with Norse.

That's true. They announced Mirror's Edge Catalyst will it was in pre-pro. If Skate 4 was even being thought of, you think they'd jump on it.
Like we know about Star Wars games coming out in 2018. We'd have heard about Skate by now

I'm sorry?

View media item 1930037
Please explain.

Because if you say there's a KOTOR remake coming, a tear will be shed.

4 Star Wars games. Sorry

Battkefront 2 coming 2017

1 by the second team at Titanfall. 3rd person action game directed by stig asmussen( director of God of war 3)

1 game by Visceral headed by Amy Henig previously of Naughty Dog and Uncharted director

1 game by EA Motive- New studio headed up by Jade Raymond( looks like they haven't even started it yet though)

So you probably are gonna get an Uncharted like Str wars game, character action Star Wars game, and idk from the last studio

Last edited:
Like we know about Star Wars games coming out in 2018. We'd have heard about Skate by now

I'm sorry?

Please explain.

Because if you say there's a KOTOR remake coming, a tear will be shed.

4 Star Wars games. Sorry

Battkefront 2 coming 2017

1 by the second team at Titanfall. 3rd person action game directed by stig asmussen( director of God of war 3)

1 game by Visceral headed by Amy Henig previously of Naughty Dog and Uncharted director

1 game by EA Motive- New studio headed up by Jade Raymond( looks like they haven't even started it yet though)

So you probably are gonna get an Uncharted like Str wars game, character action Star Wars game, and idk from the last studio

They're making ALL these Star Wars games and we can't even get KOTOR done again?..

View media item 2062365

The only people that would make a KOTOR is bio ware. And they already have that Star Wars MMO game, The Old Republic.

The only people that would make a KOTOR is bio ware. And they already have that Star Wars MMO game, The Old Republic.

I refuse to believe that SWTOR was the last Old Republic game they're making.. especially since it didn't hit consoles. :smh:

I played it for a bit, it's KOTOR infused with WoW.

EA has said they won't do any remakes or remasters.

KOTOR 1&2 or a Mass Effect trilogy remaster would be easy money for them.  If I'm not mistaken, KOTOR was never released on PS consoles.

KOTOR 1&2 or a Mass Effect trilogy remaster would be easy money for them.  If I'm not mistaken, KOTOR was never released on PS consoles.
What's wrong, they don't like money?

Last edited:

It wasn't.

Xbox and PC only.

Then the only real answer to this is for them to make a new one.. which there are people out there that have hope for that. Like me.

I just wish we had confirmation or some solid speculation.

What's wrong, they don't like money?
It's just not what they do. EA is content with releasing the annual sports titles and Battlefield ever other year

It wasn't.

Xbox and PC only.

Then the only real answer to this is for them to make a new one.. which there are people out there that have hope for that. Like me.

I just wish we had confirmation or some solid speculation.

Or you could hope that somehow Microsoft has found a way to allow Backwards compat for OG Xbox games. But that's assuming you have an XB1

E3 Thread trolling beginning early. 
pimp.gif

I need a decent SW game after that battlefront beta. :x
I wish they did remaster KOTOR 1
Best SW game ever :smokin
Did not know how about Sith schools, deep SW lore before that game.

Back
Top Bottom