Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters

I'm expecting between $399-499 depending on he power of it. Also if it's $399 they're gonna have onto price drop the OG PS4 to $299
Yea, same thing I'm thinking.

Price drop on the current one and maybe a slim redesign.
I would like that. I don't have a 4k TV and would love a slim design price drop bundle for the holidays. I'm waiting to pull the trigger until the holidays. 

The HD era has been an arduous one for sure. I'd be satisfied just knowing what the game is. I feel like if I can wait for Final Fantasy Versus XIII XV, I can endure the wait for any game. :lol:

The HD era has been an arduous one for sure. I'd be satisfied just knowing what the game is. I feel like if I can wait for Final Fantasy Versus XIII XV, I can endure the wait for any game.
laugh.gif
About the same time I've been waiting for a proper sequel to

dragon-ball-z-budokai-tenkaichi-3-screenshot-ps2-game-1.jpg

Will the Modern Warfare remake be available at launch or is it pre-order only? And is it available on the base game or will have to get the one with the extra stuff?

I think Sony learned there lesson with TLG. I'm not gonna put the FF VII remake on them because it's gonna be multiplatform and SE probably would have shown it anyway. If anything we'll probably get a teaser from Koji which wouldn't be a surprise since we already know he's developing a game for PS4/PC.

I would like that. I don't have a 4k TV and would love a slim design price drop bundle for the holidays. I'm waiting to pull the trigger until the holidays. 
Updated PS4 would still have better looking/performing games on a normal HD TV.

Updated PS4 would still have better looking/performing games on a normal HD TV.
I guess pricing is going to be a major factor for me then. I wish they'd do a PS3 trade-in deal again, but I know I missed that wave.

I will be at work for the MS conference, it is a contracted position, and this company got their PCs on lock down. :lol:

I will rush home in time to slander the StruggleStation conference, so don't worry brahs

I will be at work for the MS conference, it is a contracted position, and this company got their PCs on lock down. :lol:

I will rush home in time to slander the StruggleStation conference, so don't worry brahs
I decided to work this e3 Monday after usually taking off. But luckily I can easily use the twitch app on my phone while I work and they also don't really care if we use YouTube to listen to music while we work

I decided to work this e3 Monday after usually taking off. But luckily I can easily use the twitch app on my phone while I work and they also don't really care if we use YouTube to listen to music while we work

Brah I got a office in the cut where I could hide and watch it, but it is still being painted.

In the interim they got me in this cubicle in the bottom floor, with low walls and there is no ceiling. There is an indoor courtyard and break room right next to me. Plus if Excel or Stata is not open on my screen, the fools next to me always asking what I'm doing (as a conversation starter). No way I could seek watch it on my phone.

Since I answer to one of the VP's, and should be two floors up, sometimes the VP just walks out his office and yells down **** at me, two floors down.

I feel so low key disrespected :smh: :lol:. Can't wait till this contract is up, making me miss one of my favorite parts of the year

Last edited:
I didn't realize Bethesda's conference was so damn late. I'll just catch the trailers in the morning I guess
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom