Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Man's Sky

• Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
After the first Watchdogs game I'll NEVER consider buying a Ubisoft produced or licensed video game.

The seriously make the most over hyped games and always let people down.

I don't get how people continue to give them a chance with series like Assassins Creed which they finally realized that annualizing and releasing a new game every year wasn't a good idea.

Glad I stayed away from The Division.
Assassin's Creed games were doing well until Unity. Most of them are well reviewed and liked. You either like it or you don't.

Last edited:
Honestly, last years E3 may have been the worst ever and this year will be the year of VR and .5 console updates. None of which I'm interested in.

Still laughing at sony's biggest reveal is a strugglemu go fund me backpage's ad

Wait? A ghost has NT

Honestly, last years E3 may have been the worst ever and this year will be the year of VR and .5 console updates. None of which I'm interested in.

Still laughing at sony's biggest reveal is a strugglemu go fund me backpage's ad

That's not how I remember it :lol:

hype2qplvg.gif

Is Microsoft really doing well with the Xbox One?

Serious question. Any time I hear about them it's about lackluster console sales.

Xbox One is still on pace to outsell 360 I think. It could use some more good exclusives but that's a personal preference of mine.

Serious question. Any time I hear about them it's about lackluster console sales.
At e3 2k15, most of the games at microsoft's conference can now be played. halo 5, gears, quantam break, rise of the tomb raider, rare replay, forza 6, mods on fallout 4

meaningful console updates: windows 10 on xbox, UI updates,

backwards compatiblity program: I can now play mass effect, mirror's edge, tekken tag 2, and ssx on my xb1.

windows 10/xbox store fusion: apps coming to xb1 such as vlc, background music,

At e3 2k15, most of the games at microsoft's conference can now be played. halo 5, gears, quantam break, rise of the tomb raider, rare replay, forza 6, mods on fallout 4
meaningful console updates: windows 10 on xbox, UI updates,
backwards compatiblity program: I can now play mass effect, mirror's edge, tekken tag 2, and ssx on my xb1.
windows 10/xbox store fusion: apps coming to xb1 such as vlc, background music,
Not to be a fanboy but Sony doesn't really need to go all out at E3 anymore. They have Paris Games Week, E3, TGS and PSX where they can reveal new games. Until Dawn, Uncharted 4, Ratchet and Clank and some other games that may not appeal to the majority all came out after E3 last year. Sony did all right.

Street Fighter V sounded good, in theory. :lol:

Not news but..

View media item 2059662

Street Fighter is a great game. Don't know anyone who doesn't like the core gameplay. Capcom messed up in rushing it though for EVO and financials.

Over 4000 EVO entrants compared to 2K from Ultra last year and 2K from the next game this year.

It's doing well in the US and UK but still losing to the PS4. No where else really apart from those two countries.

Xbox One is still on pace to outsell 360 I think. It could use some more good exclusives but that's a personal preference of mine.

360 got a real boost when Kinect came out. XBone would probably fall behind in sales when the timelines for that period overlap.
They also stopped reporting their sales number because they're losing so we won't even know unless we get some leaks.

Last edited:

It's doing fine. But with most hyperbolic people, you're either first or your last. It's over 20 mill sold which is outpacing the 360

Just like how Nintendo is a dying brand, yet their Wiiu exclusives pretty much beat out the exclusives of the Xbox and ps4 and the 3DS is still killing it

Last edited:
Nintendo games usually aren't the problem also recently They've spread themselves thin which showed in some of their games like Mario Tennis, Starfox and the last Animal Crossing.

Their hardware and decision making though is what brings them down IMO.

As a more Xbox than ps4 player i totally agree. Ms will not catch up in sales but it can still have more impact with undeniable exclusives. Spotify app, bloodborne and UC 4 are great selling points for ps compared to Xbox

Back
Top Bottom