Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skate 4

• Unnaounced Star Wars game?

• Total voters
v1xkonegkz88.jpg

ligf0nz4xl6g.jpg

I am low key stoked to see this years games. I need something to convince me to finally get a PS4 or Xbox 1.

It will be Kingdom Hearts 3 if and when it drops. But that won't be for a while so excited to see if anything else will pull me in (prays for last guardian or a No Man's Sky update)

A lot of good games already out but there's a few to look forward to.

As for rumors and leaks, Sony's are:

God of War Norse
Dead Don't Ride

I read that FIFA 17 will be the first EA sports game to use the Frostbite engine. I hope it's true.

FIFA is the first with Madden, NHL and the Golf game to follow in the coming years.

[rule]

large.jpg

Somoene pushed the button too early.

Last edited:
After the first Watchdogs game I'll NEVER consider buying a Ubisoft produced or licensed video game.

The seriously make the most over hyped games and always let people down.

I don't get how people continue to give them a chance with series like Assassins Creed which they finally realized that annualizing and releasing a new game every year wasn't a good idea.

Glad I stayed away from The Division.

Honestly, last years E3 may have been the worst ever and this year will be the year of VR and .5 console updates. None of which I'm interested in.

Still laughing at sony's biggest reveal is a strugglemu go fund me backpage's ad

In for Bethesda (Red Dead?) and No Man's Sky. Hopefully something else will grab my attention.

Side note: **** these .5 upgrades.
mean.gif

Last edited:

In for Bethesda (Red Dead?) and No Man's Sky. Hopefully something else will grab my attention.

Side note: **** these .5 upgrades.
mean.gif
Heard rumors of a skyrim remaster which sucks. Liked the game. It's my 4th most played game behind Halo CE, 2K11 and Tekken 5 but I'd rather just have something new. Tired of seeing NMS too. I don't want to see or hear about it until it releases and I'm playing it.

Side note: **** these .5 upgrades.:smh:

Red Dead is owned & produced by R*. Rumors are out but R* usually hardly ever announce new games at E3.If anything the might announce it on their R* Newswire website or launch the official website for the game.

After the first Watchdogs game I'll NEVER consider buying a Ubisoft produced or licensed video game.

The seriously make the most over hyped games and always let people down.

I don't get how people continue to give them a chance with series like Assassins Creed which they finally realized that annualizing and releasing a new game every year wasn't a good idea.

Glad I stayed away from The Division.

Just wait for reviews and take it on a game by game basis. Same company that made he Rayman games which were fantastic and if any thing them not releasing Assassin's Creed yearly shows they're on the right path IMO.

Hoping for a Bioshock remastered collection announcement. I know there's been rumors.

I think it's a done deal at this point, three was a screenshot of the boxart IIRC.

Back
Top Bottom