E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
if PS4 really prices theirs at 399 :evil: made my decision much easier.

This.. even though I was already leaning towards the PS4 before E3 if it's 399 it's a no brainer for me.

Though, the twitch thing Xbone has seems pretty cool.. become a popular streamer on twitch and make money off commercials :lol:

I believe Sony has a similar feature. They even allowed live steaming with COD this year.

If the PS4 is 449 without the eye that's the system I'll be getting . not even gonna front I do want the Xbox but I can't see myself paying more for it than the PS4 when its weaker . I dont give a damn about kinect so that doesn't justify the $50 extra bucks

I respect it. Idk why I thought you were pro xbox no matter what. I guess you were just annoyed with the Sony "fanboys" lol

Did I already miss GT's coverage on Beyond Two Souls? Looking at their schedule and it seems like they showed it already

if PS4 really prices theirs at 399
devil.gif
made my decision much easier.

This.. even though I was already leaning towards the PS4 before E3 if it's 399 it's a no brainer for me.

Though, the twitch thing Xbone has seems pretty cool.. become a popular streamer on twitch and make money off commercials
laugh.gif
I believe Sony has a similar feature. They even allowed live steaming with COD this year.
Nice.. looks like I'll be copping the PS4 come November
pimp.gif

Unless they **** around and say 900
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is the woman who plays Lana from Archer right? Apparently she sucks, I'm in class so have to watch it on mute and can't hear anything :lol:

Lol... these jokes. 
mean.gif

So how about IGN for Sony's presser???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom