E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
was 1 really that good? I couldn't get over the clunky fighting mechanics. Loved that tightrope feeling though.

and about the Madden cover thing, Sanders is on the 360/PS3 while AD will be on One/PS4.

Mirrors Edge wansnt about the combat. The free-running was what made that game fun. Trying to do speed runs and doing all the timed missions.

Last edited:
If anyone was still wondering it's confirmed that the PS4 will have a bundle without the camera.

Hearing everything from $399 to $449 without the camera. Ruthless :lol:

Last edited:
If anyone was still wondering it's confirmed that the PS4 will have a bundle without the camera.

Hearing everything from $399 to $449 without the camera. Ruthless
laugh.gif
As long as the camera won't be required... 

make sure u tell us how nintendo is doing as well im really interested in new super smash bros, 3d mario and mario kart and i wanna see what rare is up to

was 1 really that good? I couldn't get over the clunky fighting mechanics. Loved that tightrope feeling though.

and about the Madden cover thing, Sanders is on the 360/PS3 while AD will be on One/PS4.

Mirrors Edge wansnt about the combat. The free-running was what made that game fun. Trying to do speed runs and doing all the timed missions.

This right here. You get a trophy if you don't kill anyone.

That works for me. $449 it is then.

if PS4 really prices theirs at 399 :evil: made my decision much easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom