E3 2013 (June 11-13) Let the Next Gen Wars BEGIN

Which Next-Gen console is going to deliver at E3?

• Xbox One (Microsoft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playstation 4 (Sony)

• Wii-U (Nintendo)

• Total voters
I'm gonna have to give The Crew a second look.  Game looks
nthat.gif

FIFA 14, developed at EA Canada, will release worldwide within the next 12 months on Xbox One and the PlayStation 4, and is available for pre-order** now at http://www.origin.com and other retailers. A version of FIFA 14 will also release on the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] games and entertainment system with Kinect[emoji]8482[/emoji] from Microsoft, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system with PlayStation Move support, Windows[emoji]174[/emoji] PC, Nintendo Wii[emoji]8482[/emoji], Nintendo 3DS[emoji]8482[/emoji], PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita handheld entertainment system, PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]2 computer entertainment system, and PSP[emoji]174[/emoji] (PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Portable) system in North America on September 24 and worldwide on September 27. FIFA 14 on mobile will be available on iPhone[emoji]174[/emoji], iPad[emoji]174[/emoji], and iPod[emoji]174[/emoji] touch as well as Android devices this fall. Other mobile platforms will be revealed later.

Poor Wii-U

PS2 won't die at this rate.
honestly i dont think ea really moved units on nintendo consoles remember n64 and gamecube had other choices for sports games. watch everybody counting out the wii u watch it pull a unexpected uppercut knockout

Last edited:
Yo Titanfall might actually be good, this multiplayer vid looks fun as hell. :pimp:

All I learned from the Next-Gen is that CGI has reached the point where you can't tell if it's real life or not. The first few seconds of that trailer... I could've sworn that was live action until he bumped into that dude.

Man, I hope they show some gameplay. Been working on this game for long enough to at least have some decent gameplay out now

honestly i dont think ea really moved units on nintendo consoles remember n64 and gamecube had other choices for sports games. watch everybody counting out the wii u watch it pull a unexpected uppercut knockout

But Wii and 3DS are getting their own version.

Don't listen to people that knock Nintendo. Nintendo has always been fine, is fine and will continue to do fine. People know what they're getting with Nintendo and Sports game isn't one of those, although they had some gems. I've heard Nintendo fans will feel like it's SNES all over again with the bombshells they're dropping. Cue the Reggie gif.

looks cool bet u they already working on watch dogs 2, watch dogs: revelations, and watchdogs 3. prepare to have this franchise *****d out

Back
Top Bottom