dunk contest contestants announced vol. rudy gay show

Dwight Howard should incorporate his baby and the bible in one of his dunks....maybe have his baby momma sit in a chair, and he can dunk over her while thebaby is strapped on his back and he has a bible in his left hand...

Dwight Howard should incorporate his baby and the bible in one of his dunks....maybe have his baby momma sit in a chair, and he can dunk over her while the baby is strapped on his back and he has a bible in his left hand...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Dwight Howard should incorporate his baby and the bible in one of his dunks....maybe have his baby momma sit in a chair, and he can dunk over her whilethe baby is strapped on his back and he has a bible in his left hand... "

DwightHoward1.jpg

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

smh.gif
No Nick Young? There's visual evidence of him doing a 360 behind the back, that's more than you can say for most guys.

i agree..you'll have to see what NY1 can do in the rookies vs. sophomores challenge. i hope he makes it. the dude got crazy hops
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Where is JR Smith???

Where is Josh????

Where is Travis Outlaw????

No Ariza???

Now thats a good question..... Travis could probably so some nastiness, he's got length on everyone but D-Ho

Josh Smith won't be called again, I believe, because he had won it..
JR Smith should be called again..
But he only has 2 highlight dunks this season...

I think.. Dwight could win... He's Shaq with elevation and athleticism. If you think about it, a big guy who can kiss a rim..
It's something that people wanna see more what comes from him..
Of course not forgetting the defending champion Gerald.

PS: FYI, he only has 9 full fingers (if you don't know).

JR Smith should be called again. His dunk behind the back in the air was my favorite of all time.

The contestants are good this year, but why not have 6 guys in the contest, adding Outlaw and Smith (JR)

Damn, Stern is really pissing me off.
mad.gif

Why not have more guys in the DC like back in the day when 8 contestants was the norm, especially when they want to be in it. Both Nick Young and Julian Wrightwere waiting for their invitations to participate. The Hornets even sent a tape of Wright into the league offices to show off his talents. Is it because theseguys dont have enough buzz for any ol' joe to recognize them? I guess 4 contestants is what he is looking for and what we should expect every year. AndI'm sure younger guys like Jr Smith, Rod Carney, Ronnie Brewer, Thaddeus Young & Al Thornton to name a few, would love the chance to be in the DC.

^^ Won once, participated twice...
Then I guess Kobe Bryant should join the dunk contest too.

Back
Top Bottom