dunk contest contestants announced vol. rudy gay show

laugh.gif
at all the Jamario Moon comments. You guys are about to make a bunchof Raptors fans butt-hurt. How dare you sleep on the next Scottie Pippen/Shawn Marion. How dare you.
smh.gif

Personlly, I think this is a pretty good field.

Moon is definitely a sleeper....

moon is serious. people sleeping on him don't play fantasy basketball. dude is the gem waiver pick up of the year. this is going to be great. im lookingforward to what all of them got to show us. no nate-rob or birdman=happy customer

Wait, so then the judges are only getting ONE vote? That's HORRENDOUS. That ruins who wins because the vote would just go to whoever is the most popular. Ican understand if judges got like 1/2 or 1/3 the vote, but only one vote?

i think rudy will put on a good show but gerald is gonna easily take home the trophy

you guys are silly. I got $10 on Jamario Moon.

Keep acting like they don't sneak in a ringer each year.

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

Someone tell me why Hakim Warrick hasn't been in a contest yet.

i bet grizzlies practices are entertaining as hell with rudy, stro, and hak!

moon is serious. people sleeping on him don't play fantasy basketball. dude is the gem waiver pick up of the year.

What does being a good fantasy player have to do with winning a dunk contest? Dude can dunk during games but I can't see him winning an actualcontest.

You all are seriously sleeping on Jamario Moon.....that's prolly the one dude on the list who could legitimately dunk from the FT line. His athleticism is ridiculous.....

pimp.gif
wink.gif

at all the Jamario Moon comments. You guys are about to make a bunch of Raptors fans butt-hurt. How dare you sleep on the next Scottie Pippen/Shawn Marion. How dare you.

laugh.gif
I love E-Sarcasm.

We know Jamario is underrated, because many forget that Canada has a basketball team in the first place.

Ive got Dwight taking this contest, but Jamario will surprise some.

Apparently he has a theme for the dunk contest using Leo Routins and Juan Dixon.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I cant wait!

smh.gif
No Nick Young? There's visual evidence of him doing a 360 behind the back, that's more than you can say for most guys.

I got Dwight (I heard he has a 360 on a 11.5 foot hoop, and something on a 12)

But, that being said, I think Moon is takin this serious, I saw a quote from him about "I played for the globetrotters, I know how to put on a show"

moon should do a dunk dressed as an astronaut, and then slap an american flag sticker on the backboard.

LastMan.det.jpg

I think I got to go with Rudy also...

but if Dwight pulls out the kiss the rim dunk then it's OVER...

the dunk contest has blown for a while. guys like vince, kobe, lebron, jason richardson, those type of guys need to be in it to bring any sort of entertainmentand excitement. the past few years have been disappointing. its ok, but its not the same hasn't been since vince won in my opinion.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Colston > All of those contestants. He would rack up perfect 10's for every dunk...they shouldn't sign him up though, it wouldn't be very fair.

He's already won this years dunk contest. These 4 guys are dunking for 2nd place.

As much as you guys PRETEND to know so much about basketball...It's not that hard to know who Jamario Moon is. If you follow the league you would know whohe was and why he's in the contest.

And you guys also need to give up wanting to see "big names" in there. The "big names" are all over the hill now when it comes tojumping...Kobe is not going to wow anyone in a dunk contest no more...Vince probably could but he's made it clear he won't...T-Mac is not going to wowanyone in a dunk contest these days...Lebron said himself he's not a contest dunker.

Josh Smith, Gerald Green, Rudy Gay, JR Smith, Jamario Moon, Dwight Howard, etc. are the premier dunkers in the league now...just face it.

Moon is a sleeper pick for the contest.

The interesting thing is that we get to vote for the scores of the final dunks for the last two participants.

That was a reason why Dwight entered because he felt he was robbed with his face sticker dunk last year.

Back
Top Bottom