dunk contest contestants announced vol. rudy gay show

Moon could be your future Pippen/Marion, but: Jun 13, 1980 is his birthday.

He's 27 already guys.

^ dont matter, dude plays like hes a soph in college, so much athleticsm, he hustles hard for every rebound. i was surprised when i found out he was 27, ithought he was like 21-22 or something

Can we please have a dunk contest where the huge superstars participate in it???

Stern says no

Shaq: David Stern wonders why the NBA is losing money, its because Refs are takin over the @#%$en game
Other: Shaq, were on live...
Shaq: I dont give a @#%$!

laugh.gif

Sorry, just reminded me of that.

y'all sleepin on moon,dud eis former globetrotter,he already knows exactly what he's gonna do. im also glad that dwight is in it.hopefully they raisethe rim for him

yea I am with dwight if they let him raise the rim...

But doesnt a guy fromt he globetrotters dunk on like 12'5 or something ******ed

I got money on Dwight, but wouldnt be suprised if moon takes it

Moon's gotta pull something from the foul line. If he does it his first dunk I'm losing my mind. Could he manage a free throw line dunkover someone? Height + distance...

Green should go two-footed from behind the line, we haven't seen that yet.

Dwight's gotta do the off the glass, catch, off the glass again, dunk. He also kisses the rim easily, so we gotta see that. Should be his opener. Raisingthe rim will be nice, too, but I'd prefer if it was only for one dunk. Not the 360 on 11.5' and then something else on 12'.

Rudy's a freak, but I beleive most of his dunks'll be off of one foot, so he's kinda gotta put down a long-distance leap, too.

Green wins it, I'm predicting.

seriously, i think jamario is going to put on a show. i remember hearing my dad tell me how much this guy could get up and how he was so entertaining at theglobetrotter games. so dont sleep!

Moon being a globetrotter is irrelevant.

What's he going to do? Dribble in circles around a washington general and then pull the guy's pants down?

That being said i think he'll do well.

Howard wins MVP and Slam Dunk contest in the same season.

Dwight over Moon in the finals.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Don't select, let the Fans Select who should be in the Contest

How's that working out for the game itself? You'd have Yao and T-Mac in the dunk contest.

Apparently the fans pick the winner of the dunk contest by text messaging voting? Heard it from Chuck and Jet tonight on the post game show.

Moon should be in the block contest, not the dunk contest...

That being said, he'll probably win cause we know very little about him

F the dunk contest . What ? same dunk but different player ? Please, I want to see some one on one contest. Now that would be dope. Kobe vs Lebron for a 11point 1 on 1 game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Don't select, let the Fans Select who should be in the Contest

How's that working out for the game itself? You'd have Yao and T-Mac in the dunk contest.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
ignorance.

and i got dwight howard winning it...dunno why.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Green should go two-footed from behind the line, we haven't seen that yet.

I dont know about that, doesn't sound possible to me.

They need 2 more contestants, at least the four they have are all good.

I'm glad Nate Robinson is gone too

4 contest is Just sorry, at least 6. No contest with only 4 is a good field. Oh and the fan vote thing stupid look at the good contest of the past give us 3round the 7 best contestant you can that a SD contest this is a joke.
smh.gif

4 contestants is weak. Can we get Josh Smith and Nick Young...make this a lil more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom