dunk contest contestants announced vol. rudy gay show

Jamario Moon gets up.

Should be somewhat entertaining. I just hate the fact that only young players are allowed to compete.

I can see the judges tryna show a lil 'extra' love to Dwight, cuz they know they did him wrong last year and this is a breakout year...

none of them are JRICH

get_image

For as much money as the NBA has, they should certainly offer MORE money and MORE Prizes. Its not like they wouldn't have Sponsors tripping over themselvesto give Winners Cars and what have you.

Offer a Maybach as first place, offer $100,000 first place prize and you have people interested again. Don't select, let the Fans Select who should be inthe Contest OR have it be an Open Competition limited to 12 folks and change up the rounds....

If JRich could sky anymore then he would probably be in it... dude turned into a 3 pt shooter.

Looking forward to the contest though.

Originally Posted by JoeSchmoe

If JRich could sky anymore then he would probably be in it... dude turned into a 3 pt shooter.

Looking forward to the contest though.

You can only be in the league for less than 4 years in order to participate. Or something.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Offer a Maybach as first place, offer $100,000 first place prize and you have people interested again.
laugh.gif

But seriously... I never heard of Jamario Moon. Only 4 contestants? Looks like the dunk contest is getting worse every year.

sounds pretty good for four contestants, they need to make it at least six. it doesnt look like theres a clear cut winner either

Colston > All of those contestants. He would rack up perfect 10's for every dunk...they shouldn't sign him up though, it wouldn't be very fair.

I'm sure AUT has done it, he just wanted to do it in with people around
laugh.gif

For the first time, fans will have the final say in deciding the winner of the Sprite Slam Dunk competition. Following the concluding round of dunks, fans will be able to cast their votes via SMS TXT message and at NBA.com to determine this year's winner. The dunker with the most fan votes will be named the winner of the Sprite Slam Dunk. A panel of judges will continue to play a key role by determining which two participants advance to the final round. During the final round, each judge's vote will count the same as a fan vote.
http://www.nba.com/nba_news/slam_dunk_080121.html
New rule. Im taking Dwight in this one. I'm a little disappointed Nick Young is not in it.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

For as much money as the NBA has, they should certainly offer MORE money and MORE Prizes. Its not like they wouldn't have Sponsors tripping over themselves to give Winners Cars and what have you.

Offer a Maybach as first place, offer $100,000 first place prize and you have people interested again. Don't select, let the Fans Select who should be in the Contest OR have it be an Open Competition limited to 12 folks and change up the rounds....
No, get players to involve their second favorite activity: gambling and betting. Imagine if each player wagered 100k and winner takes all.

Dwight is gonna get revenge this time, he bouts to get the award with the kiss the rim dunk, believe that hahah

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

.switch dwight for brandon roy or even durant

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
Are you %!@%%+# kidding me?

Anyway, these contestants are probably some of the best in the league. I don't understand how you guys want to see players like Kobe, Vince, T-Mac andJ-Rich. Do you actually think these guys are as athletic as they used to be?

What happened to the 3-year rule? Dwight is in his fourth year. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I can't wait to see if they let Dwight raise the rim to12 feet. I'm gonna go with Jamario though. He said he has some pretty cool props and a theme in order. And, he used to play for the Globetrotters, so heknows how to entertain a crowd probably.

Back
Top Bottom