Duke Eliminated out of the NCAA Tournament Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

That's probably what will happen too. He fits the Duke center mold of being 6'8" 180.
Yep.
tired.gif

Looking at the prospects y'all have for 2010 the only center on there is Josh Smith, and I'm pretty sure he's not that interested in Duke.
See, that's the %+#% I'm talking about. Legit big man. Probably stays out west w/ UCLA but damn.
What's the word on Andre Dawkins?
Duke has Dre, Tyler Thornton and Hairston locked up for 2010. Unless he recently de-committed

I honestly haven't seen too much of Dre though. I think Allen has as he was the one who put me up on him in the 1st place
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

udub/ucla battle for Smith
pimp.gif
Coach K is getting Baby Jesus
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Seth?!
nerd.gif

That's why I think that coach K should replace Wojo.
I don't know if Wojo should be replaced per se' as he seems to do a good job on the recruiting trail. He just doesn't need to be coaching big men.

Exactly, one just needs to look at the lack of development from Duke's bigs to know that he shouldn't be coaching bigs.

Is Seth more athletic than his brother?

By the way, I can see this blowing up in both of their faces (Seth and Duke) if the younger Curry doesn't pan out.

But that only means more air time for Sonya
pimp.gif
devil.gif

he's averaging like 20PPG as a freshman, clearly the kid is good enough to play anywhere.

edit: and Liberty played UVA and Clemson this season... he dropped 26 and 24.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Most def appreciated but Duke may be nasty come nxt season though....
with rumors lingering of the departure of Henderson and Singler, I say otherwise.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

with rumors lingering of the departure of Henderson and Singler, I say otherwise.

tired.gif
thought Singler already said he was coming back... don't know about Henderson, though.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by MBen32

tired.gif
thought Singler already said he was coming back... don't know about Henderson, though.

We need both back to have a chance. I still don't feel comfortable with just getting Singler back.

Originally Posted by dreClark

If by next year you mean 2010-2011 season, then yes.

Yup, that is going to be the time when we truly start to see a turnaround

Yeah, but that's only if we find some kind of interior presence within the next two seasons. If not, it's gonna be the same old %##+. Just w/ moreathletic players.

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Yeah, but that's only if we find some kind of interior presence within the next two seasons. If not, it's gonna be the same old %##+. Just w/ more athletic players.

Yea i feel you on that. What do you think about Gerald? i really think hes gone, i hope he comes back though

Back
Top Bottom