Dressing better

I know, the shoes don't match at all. I need to pick myself up a spring/summer shoe
ohwell.gif

4gri9t.jpg

I think LBJ is still a hit or miss but he does dress better than probably 90% of the NBA players right now. He probably does have a stylist though, CP3 and Derek Fisher are the only ones that I could see dressing themselves just because of how consistent they are.

Jordan Novice, shoes looks fine with it. It works.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

They're ProKeds RF, "All Things Regular" is what I labeled my stuff.

Ah so those are your own line/design/brand? You got a collab with ProKeds?

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Finally broke my pair out.. There nice fit kinda loose and dirty pretty quickly (and i drive so thats bad)

29297_432113007585_602332585_5700456_6916749_n.jpg

damm... you look just like Magi Johnson in this pic

can anyone recommend some decent chinos? looking for something to wear to work in the summer, since most of my slacks are wool based.

thanks,
waystinthyme

^ I have some Chinos from Banana, fit really good.
I would think J Crew also has some good chinos, all for decent enough prices.

I dont know if this is the right place to ask but being that someone lightly touched on the topic in this thread I might as well ask here.
Anyone else get the heel of their shoe dirty from driving?
Do people do anything about this other than having some "driving" shoes in the car?

Originally Posted by RFX45

I want this suit.
wis-david-beckham.jpg

And this tux.
chris-pine.jpg

that airforce blue suit beckham is wearing is all sorts of win!! i think it is cotton too. watch this space
tongue.gif

the midnight blue tux is sweet too. nice pics bra! 

Nice article Nacho. I do suspect he has a stylist ... but we cannot know for sure. When he was drafted, he was 18. Which 18 year old dresses like he dresses now? I mean, when i was 18, although i thought i still dressed well, i didnt dress like i did now. I rocked nike ID paytons in carolina blue with a matching MJ Tarheels jersey and jeans ... Style evolves ... and that is simply what Lebron is doing.

I'd like to know if he for sure has a stylist.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Nice article Nacho. I do suspect he has a stylist ... but we cannot know for sure. When he was drafted, he was 18. Which 18 year old dresses like he dresses now? I mean, when i was 18, although i thought i still dressed well, i didnt dress like i did now. I rocked nike ID paytons in carolina blue with a matching MJ Tarheels jersey and jeans ... Style evolves ... and that is simply what Lebron is doing.

He has one. Met the lady a few times but don't remember her name. She helps out with the press conference and some of the pre-game attire. She's worked with him for a while now so he's kinda developed his own eye. The he has my buddies he hangs out with and they keep him grounded. They're all young talented entrepreneurs in their own right and they vibe off one another. Despite the crying in some of the games, he's a really good guy.

@sixfoot nathan not that I know of. usually if you scroll through gettyimages you can find a lot.

donjuan513 wrote: They're all young talented entrepreneurs in their own right and they vibe off one another.

my understanding is that they are his friends, who he put in his business and in particular, his marketing business is losing money big time.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

donjuan513 wrote: They're all young talented entrepreneurs in their own right and they vibe off one another.

my understanding is that they are his friends, who he put in his business and in particular, his marketing business is losing money big time.

I don't keep up with the business part but you have to lose some sometimes. He'll be signing the biggest NBA contract ever this Summer, I don't think money will be a problem.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

He has one. Met the lady a few times but don't remember her name. She helps out with the press conference and some of the pre-game attire. She's worked with him for a while now so he's kinda developed his own eye. The he has my buddies he hangs out with and they keep him grounded. They're all young talented entrepreneurs in their own right and they vibe off one another. Despite the crying in some of the games, he's a really good guy.

@sixfoot nathan not that I know of. usually if you scroll through gettyimages you can find a lot.

Thx for the info Ty ... but you gotta agree that there is a difference between them not running the business right, and him signing a huge contract. I do not know his friends, so i can speak on their business acumen ... but Bron signing a huge contract doesnt allow them to run a poor business ... or make it right (that is if they are really running a poor business).

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I don't keep up with the business part but you have to lose some sometimes. He'll be signing the biggest NBA contract ever this Summer, I don't think money will be a problem.
Granted his contract will be one of the biggest ever signed by an NBA player, but that doesn't mean money won't be a problem. There are plenty of athletes that made a decent chunk of change in professional sports and yet find themselves broke because of the company they keep. Not saying this will happen to lebron, but you just never know.

a lot of good stuff on gilt today in the main event final sale...

Penfield, Nudies, Woolrich, John Varvatos etc...

probably about 50 brands

Back
Top Bottom