Dressing better

14spbuo.jpg

SIMPLE.

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by Twism009

Where can I cop a Black military style roll up shirt online??? Urban outfitters had one but they didn't have a Large. Thanks in advance.
I personally own a couple express mk2 military style shirts I love em
What do these shirts look like??
nerd.gif

Saturday - Errands around the city and a BBQ:

Sunday - Church:

Today - Rainy in the A ...
Deets:

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by Twism009

Where can I cop a Black military style roll up shirt online??? Urban outfitters had one but they didn't have a Large. Thanks in advance.
I personally own a couple express mk2 military style shirts I love em
What do these shirts look like??
nerd.gif

The ones I have are a white and black the red is always sold out have'nt checked recently and im thinking of going to get a navy blue one this weekend

^Thats a nice looking shirt.

I missed out on those vans boat shoes in blue for 30% off, friend stopped working at shoe store.
grin.gif

If you guys do decided to pull the trigger on those express shirts.....

1. I live in Houston and it seems like Men only shop at express so be ready to see a million guys with the same shirt. Its like when you by a car and once you drive it you see a million of them on the road.
2. After dry cleaning the shirt looks like CRAP if you get a dark colored one.
3. OVERPRICED make sure you find a coupon before buying anything from express.
4. The shirt is NOT 100% cotton...its Cotton/Spandex gives it a great fit, but after being ironed causes this terrible shine to it only on elevated parts. For example if you iron the colar it will cause a shine only on the edges. Kinda hard to explain.  

Originally Posted by hadegbite

if you guys do decided to pull the trigger on those express shirts.....

1. I live in Houston and it seems like Men only shop at express so be ready to see a million guys with the same shirt.
4. The shirt is NOT 100% cotton...its Cotton/Spandex which after being ironed cause this terrible shine to it only on elevated parts. For example if you iron the colar it will cause a shine only on the edges. Hard to explain.
I know exactly what you're talking about.  I don't live in Houston, but I'm glad you took time to explain everything.  I was contemplating buying one, but now I think I'll pass.

1. I live in Houston and it seems like Men only shop at express so be ready to see a million guys with the same shirt. Its like when you by a car and once you drive it you see a million of them on the road.
4. The shirt is NOT 100% cotton...its Cotton/Spandex gives it a great fit, but after being ironed causes this terrible shine to it only on elevated parts. For example if you iron the colar it will cause a shine only on the edges. Kinda hard to explain.  

Gospel

^ Lmao
roll.gif
 I agree with the shine part o my black one it went away though but I feel you Hadeg No problems otherwise and I love the fit maybe you should stick with lighter colors if considering getting one to avoid the shine because i dont have that problem with my white one

I will probably scoop up a couple of those shirts when the price drops, they are nice, but yeah I wouldn't get them in a dark color.

Went to Macy's, saved about $30
eyes.gif
.  Too many things were excluded and you couldn't stack.

Just grabbed a couple of pairs of khaki's (Dockers), a couple of knit ties ($11 each) and a couple of Club Room dress shirts.  Summer is around the corner, at my job we go to business casual for the summer,
smokin.gif

When it comes to the spandex material, definitely stick to light colors.

Plaid Military Shirt

I want to scoop this shirt, but not for $60.

i copped one the other day. haven't wore it yet, but please get it with the 30% off. Not worth paying $60+

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Plaid Military Shirt

I want to scoop this shirt, but not for $60.
tried it on and it was nice, but it will go on sale in the future

Yea they have loads of coupons and discount I dont think too many people ever pay full price when they go in there

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

lol i just watched some movie about a serial killer...

dude was mad creepy but a lot of the +@+@ he was wearing goes right into this thread

American Psycho starring Christian Bale...?

^
Was American Psycho set in the 1980's?  He was dressed like the typical corporate yuppie, greased back hair included.  Reminded me of Wallstreet.

nah not american psycho

it was some movie that had a title with the word love in it

forgot

about some girl being murdered and not wanting to move on

EDIT:

will those 11 dollar club room knit ties at macys be available for the same price this weekend? or was it 11 bucks each with the family and friends coupon?

Back
Top Bottom