Dressing better

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by RFX45

Last night...
the vest...looks boxy...but also feminine if that's possible....

and guess who's been MIA for a while now...
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
IMG_1768.JPG

laugh.gif
You guys are ruthless.  
laugh.gif
  Maybe he's taking time to recover and put together outfits that people won't make fun of.
In regards to friends dressing similar, I notice that some groups of guys coordinate outfits.  They wear the same sneakers or colors.  It's weird.  Probably call each other up in the morning and find out what their wearing.

Damn, just got back from 2 Macys and the knit ties were all gone, you guys must have cleaned up.
laugh.gif

I made my first clothing purchase today after a 4 month hiatus. I wanted to get a suit from Macy's, but left with a pair of Sperry A/O in a buttery leather cream white color and a pair of French Connection khakis.

Does anyone know of Tallia suits? Good quality? They have them on sale, online as well, for 50% off coming to $224 (without the 25%).

Yea, sure it is a Ferragamo tie, but it is at TJ Maxx for a reason. The closeup of the first tie makes me nauseous.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Simple and effective. Can't go wrong wit that. You could also replace the polo for one of those checkered shirts.
smokin.gif

Edit- What's the name of those socks that you can rock with boat shoes? Sweaty feet ain't the business man. Thanks.

loafer socks. get them at BR for like 12$ for a 2 pack.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

for whatever reason whenever I see dude in this thread I think of that new KFC Double Down Commercial.

jjxkqq.png

Dude does stay coming in with style, much appreciated.
Yeah nildawg or how ever you spell it reminded me of him too 
"GIVE ME MORE CHICKEN!!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but he a cool dude though

lol i just watched some movie about a serial killer...

dude was mad creepy but a lot of the +@+@ he was wearing goes right into this thread

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

dude was mad creepy but a lot of the +@+@ he was wearing goes right into this thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i read the first line and thought, "this dude posted in the wrong thread" then read the second line
laugh.gif

Mr. Brooks?

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Still kind of new to this whole dressing better thing. Not really trying to match, just threw on random clothes and went to class.
What do you guys do about phone bulges
sick.gif
Put phones and such in the back pocket?
j9ndcj.jpg

Pic of details, also for those talking about wearing bracelets. Friendship bracelet on the left, and beads that my parents got for me when they got back from China.
2s9zi84.jpg
SCC? 
nerd.gif
Uh yeah? I'm going to assume you recognize me by my hair?
laugh.gif

Hot day today in Boston, had to keep reminding myself not to drink from the water fountain at work
roll.gif

Wore this to work and picked up my first suit with our 45% off
Jacket 198
Pants 98
I payed 162.80

\
5ociro.jpg
2d4190.jpg

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Did you buy the ties because they looked good, or because of the label?
Obviously because of the label
laugh.gif
naw, i'm not that guy...i bought em to sell...they're on eBay as we speak.  Looking to profit $30ish on each.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bhupy

Still kind of new to this whole dressing better thing. Not really trying to match, just threw on random clothes and went to class.
What do you guys do about phone bulges
sick.gif
Put phones and such in the back pocket?
j9ndcj.jpg

Pic of details, also for those talking about wearing bracelets. Friendship bracelet on the left, and beads that my parents got for me when they got back from China.
2s9zi84.jpg
SCC? 
nerd.gif
Uh yeah? I'm going to assume you recognize me by my hair?
laugh.gif

Yeah. I saw a guy (you) wearing some clarks and I was thinking to myself "This guy would fit right into the dressing better thread". And then I came on here and saw these pics and I was like BINGO!

beautiful day in NYC, took it EZ today

25qaumq.png

Glasses - Moscot
top - JCrew madras
tank, Cargos - uniqlo
boat shoes - sperry

Back
Top Bottom