Dressing better

this guy rfx got more watches than i got drawers
smh.gif

Repost, although my weekend plans are off:

I'm wearing this outfit this weekend. Here, I have opaque tights, because that's all I have in the house. I'm not sure if I like them. Should I wear sheer black, or even black fishnet tights? I don't think the opaque black looks good with the gray. What do you guys think?

vsdug9.jpg

1zvquev.jpg

2ivgopc.jpg

I think the one you have on looks fine.
Is that the sheer black? It goes well with the black shirt and belt.
Shoes should bring it all together.
Originally Posted by Smedroc

this guy rfx got more watches than i got drawers 
smh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll take that as a compliment.

Originally Posted by SShanique

I'm wearing this outfit this weekend. Here, I have opaque tights, because that's all I have in the house. I'm not sure if I like them. Should I wear sheer black, or even black fishnet tights? I don't think the opaque black looks good with the gray. What do you guys think?

vsdug9.jpg

1zvquev.jpg

2ivgopc.jpg
tongue.gif

i have an erection.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Sheer means see-through, so no, those are not sheer.  The belt is patent leather, and I have some patent leather heels to complete the outfit.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Sheer means see-through, so no, those are not sheer.  The belt is patent leather, and I have some patent leather heels to complete the outfit.

My fault, I thought sheer just meant really thin. Usually black, really thin stockings could look solid in pics. 
My guess is the one you got on is opaqu then? I don't think it looks that bad with grey.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

So, no one knows where I can find the converse jack purcell patent Ox sneaker in black? Bummer...

Try the outlets. I got those same shoes about 2-3 years ago, I actually got them in both white and black, so availability on it may be very limted by now.
Here's a good alternative, same shoe, no patent: http://www.zappos.com/converse-jack-purcell-leather-black-white

Edit: Piperlime has some but in smaller sizes, 8 is the biggest I think: http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=620355002&tid=plfr1r

Size 10 here: http://www.ubiqlife.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ID=2001

Other than that, give ebay a shot.

vsdug9.jpg

1zvquev.jpg

2ivgopc.jpg

No disrespect but

^^^ true
roll.gif

We can't help it though, I'm sure you make any skirt look
pimp.gif
SShanique

Got the black one with my discount and I picked up the yellow one today. It was already on sale, and I was able to use my 30 on top of it...Still undecied about the blue one but I wish it came in red
smokin.gif

qoj2no.jpg

GQ's best new American designer and they picked Frank Muytjens for JCrew, in which I think he did a pretty good job.
00160m.jpg
00130m.jpg
00120m.jpg

00100m.jpg
00050m.jpg
00340m.jpg

00360m.jpg
00280m.jpg
00300m.jpg

I like Billy Reid's

00500m.jpg
00490m.jpg
00440m.jpg

00250m.jpg
00220m.jpg
00380m.jpg

00420m.jpg
00410m.jpg
00060m.jpg

UNIS looks pretty good too and look they incorporated the desert boots and red wings in their looks

00180m.jpg
00190m.jpg
00170m.jpg

00310m.jpg
00260m.jpg
00390m.jpg

00480m.jpg
00510m.jpg
00520m.jpg

Richard Chai's, although I wouldn't say he is particularly new, same with Billy Reid. 

Some are a bit too "rugged" in a fashionable way but I like some loks, especially the last one with teh grey leather jacket.

00150m.jpg
00210m.jpg
00140m.jpg

00010m.jpg
00110m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

I don't know, might get flamed but I really don't see the point of all these boots, especially if there isn't any snow on the ground
ohwell.gif

Last two jackets = <3

Instant cop. Will probably have to make a trip to NY for them joints.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

I don't know, might get flamed but I really don't see the point of all these boots, especially if there isn't any snow on the ground
ohwell.gif

Well, there is the more rugged look the boots provide. There are rain and mud in some parts of the world.
They are warm so it is perfect for fall/winter. Some people actually use them to work and some actually use them to go hiking/camping.

Overall, it is for the look and warmth during the fall/winter season. Some boots are actually not meant to be worn in the snow, like those with leather soles.

Actually, most boots, even those posted above, will probably get destroyed in the snow with salt all over the place.

I do not expect too many people wearing those kind of boots, big rubber/commando soles in the spring/summer though. 

Back
Top Bottom