Dressing better

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

nii - this picture is classic bro! i dont know if i had missed this earlier in the thread but just saw it on the blog that you got featured on. when i first saw it, all i could think was jay z - "show ypu how to do this" was playing in the background. again, excellent execution, and again, the pic is classic.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

i think i posted that here during the summer ... funny thing was it was a hit on SF and not so much here. which i kinda expected ... since NT is a more DB/Slim fit/Peacoat crowd. Its probably one of my best fitting jackets.

appreciate the comments and lol @ the jay-z rendition.

17351_545937826009_194800070_31803177_5185474_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone cam quality.
this is my salvatore ferragamo collection.
all size 11. wear 13 in sneakers. they run big for anybody interested in ferragamo shoes.

tuff loafer selection!! ferragamo's are well made and will last you a long time.
hope you have some oxfords (lace-ups) too to balance the collection.

Need to google "Hublot Replica".

Anyone get in on that Gilt sale. I picked up two pairs of Gourmet shoes, but everything else was in peoples carts. Some HOT RL Purple label for 80-90% off.....waiting for people to take them out of their cart.

I swear, items were in peoples' carts at 8:59. I went straight for the Cockpit gear and it was all sold out. GILT is lame ...

yeah i got in on that sale on gilt...
a pair of red clae's
a pair of ernest sewn jeans
and a nice jacket

it was too many designers and not enough time

Word, I didn't have time to look through everything. I got a pair of Clae Romare's in khaki, really wanted the black pair but it was gone within one minute
laugh.gif

I've been lurkin' here for a good minute now.. great thread guys 
pimp.gif
.. thread is now 600+ pages (bit overwhelming to sift through) .. let's say we start fresh? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

wore this today to teach music.... mid 40's and rainy (wore a northface over :/ )
Black slacks/belt/shoes
i like the colors and textures. very nice. a navy blazer would have sent it to the next level.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

17351_545937826009_194800070_31803177_5185474_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone cam quality.
this is my salvatore ferragamo collection.
all size 11. wear 13 in sneakers. they run big for anybody interested in ferragamo shoes.

tuff loafer selection!! ferragamo's are well made and will last you a long time.
hope you have some oxfords (lace-ups) too to balance the collection.

nii - i have a brown pair of charles tyrwhitt laceups that have been great to me.
thanks for the love.

Do you guys think pants (in general, not limited to denim) shrink after a wash and then stretches out?  I swear that's what's happening or else I'm going nuts. 
laugh.gif
  I find some dope fitting pants that fit great at the store, but become a bit snug after a wash.

alot of excellence from everyone in the last few pages
Cleansneaks - superb colors & texture
I'm slowly searching for key pieces to fit in the wardrobe; wheat colored denim, lightweight vneck sweaters, canvas belts & brown suede shoes & finding a tailor that communicates well

Gilt - picked up a YMC field jacket w a bunch of pockets & zippers

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

wore this today to teach music.... mid 40's and rainy (wore a northface over :/ )
Black slacks/belt/shoes
What kind of cardigan is that?
Gap Sweater Cardigan(in store) the ones online are a bit different, might wanna check at your local store
For those who wanna know:

Knit Tie-Urban Outfitters- $4.99 
pimp.gif
 couldn't pass it up
Pinstripe Shirt- Express- 2 for $45

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

alot of excellence from everyone in the last few pages
Cleansneaks - superb colors & texture
I'm slowly searching for key pieces to fit in the wardrobe; wheat colored denim, lightweight vneck sweaters, canvas belts & brown suede shoes & finding a tailor that communicates well

Gilt - picked up a YMC field jacket w a bunch of pockets & zippers
i copped the same YMC jacket
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom