laugh.gif
and dont call me RUDOLPH here

lilpro4u wrote:

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

All these for < $60.. gap.com
pimp.gif
Don't know if the cardigan is really my steez, but for 12 bucks ill make it work..

gp648782-00p01v01.jpg

guy made the same pickups as me
pimp.gif
i'm hoping that  cardigan will do me some good just copped out of boredom
def not satisfied with this cardigan its mad short on me i needed a tall or something
The fit on this cardigan is absolute TRASH.. I'm returning it tomorrow. The model picture made it look decent for the money, but i wouldn't keep it if it was FREE.

and it def is i gave it to mommy it looked like an older lady thing to wear @ home Khakis i copped were sex tho
pimp.gif

SShanique, why the edit?

You gotta be patient with NT. After the initial ritual, you would have gotten some answers or direction.

The sheer would look the best out of the choices given, but no stockings is the way to go.

Always wanted to try out my flannel jacket with a dress shirt and tie...so I did that today.  The picture came out pretty dark, shoes were brown Timberland boots...I forget the style.  Pink dress shirt, brown knit tie, and brown/khaki flannel jacket in case the colors show up all wacked out.
zu3wk4.jpg

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

what's with the cuffs? o_O
I played around with it.  I first cuffed both the jacket and the shirt, but I decided to un cuff the shirt and left it unbuttoned. 

Nicely done Niidawg, congrats.
Congrats to JKissi and the StreetEtiquette gang too, their getting a bit of exposure lately.

laugh.gif
 And I knew NT wouldn't be mature enough if females posted pics. Scared her off right away.

WJ4, jacket looks a bit too big but I like what you were trying out.

As for me, tonight the rain finally subsided...

Details...
ps_hal10.jpg

fit_111.jpg

It's actually not that big.  I can have it taken in maybe half an inch on each side, but the jacket is pretty thick with fleece lining so I'm not sure if that will be an issue.  This is the first time I've worn it up like this, usually I just throw on a long sleeve t and a scarf, going for the more 'lazier' look for a lack of better word.

Yeah, it might be the way you're standing, it kind of flares up to the side or something.
Keep it zipped up next time though, it works with the collar popped.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

What do you guys think of this APC jacket? I was leaning toward navy at first, but now khaki is looking better to me for some reason.

1377.jpg

2784172-rescaledpic-375x564.jpg

Either one is nice but i'd go for the khaki color. I suggest trying it on first though. APC sizing in clothing is a bit mishapen at times, especially with outerwear.

I agree with RFX. Khaki is a color that can be worn year round. Navy, being a darker color, will not work too well in the Spring.

PS RFX, if I button all the buttons, I will look like one of the homies.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't mean all the way up, since you said you usually wear it unzipped/unbuttoned, I was just suggesting that it looks good as is in teh pic with the collars up. You just need to uncuff those sleeves like you mentioned you did. I only suggest getting it tailored because we do not really need much layering here in SoCal so a fitter look would be better. Just a suggestion of course.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by mrfrosty90

NT HELP:

Can anyone recommend some brown leather oxford wingtips that are reasonably priced (~$150 max)?

I'm looking for something like this:
images_eiec_18_18580_18580_BR6011_tif_71e40b29f18a184a.jpg

Thanks

Those are called longwings ... because the brogueing goes all the way to the back ... and i am just not a fan of them. Lots of people like them though, so it must be just personal preference. I'd say google Allen Edmonds, Magnanni, Johnston & Murphy for some good shoes in that price range.
niidawg - i'm not married to longwings per say, but i do like the shape and color of the shoes. thanks for the advice on those sites. i will check them out for sure

also, i'm in the b-school application process as well. good luck with everything! which type of program are you applying for? any westcoast schools?

nd3_61167946.jpg

nii - this picture is classic bro! i dont know if i had missed this earlier in the thread but just saw it on the blog that you got featured on. when i first saw it, all i could think was jay z - "show ypu how to do this" was playing in the background. again, excellent execution, and again, the pic is classic.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

17351_545937826009_194800070_31803177_5185474_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone cam quality.
this is my salvatore ferragamo collection.
all size 11. wear 13 in sneakers. they run big for anybody interested in ferragamo shoes.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

17351_545937826009_194800070_31803177_5185474_n.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell phone cam quality.
this is my salvatore ferragamo collection.
all size 11. wear 13 in sneakers. they run big for anybody interested in ferragamo shoes.
Dope pair on the left, like those a lot.
I have two pairs myself, both captoes (black and a brown variation).

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nicely done Niidawg, congrats.
Congrats to JKissi and the StreetEtiquette gang too, their getting a bit of exposure lately.

laugh.gif
 And I knew NT wouldn't be mature enough if females posted pics. Scared her off right away.

As for me, tonight the rain finally subsided...

Details...

fit_111.jpg

RFX - your watch game is stupid (in a good way!!) ... Never been an avid fan of watches ... so have never been able to justify the cost of procuring expensive time pieces ... but i know enough about watches to know the heat on your wrist could buy people's wardrobes ... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom