Dressing better

Usher's fit.
pimp.gif

Most of those are pretty terrible IMO.

Usher's would be dope if it fit a little better.

Neyo isn't fooling anyone.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Rule of thumb: Never spend more than $50 on an article of clothing at H&M.
laugh.gif
  That's pretty generous still.  I've only bought several items from H&M back when I was still losing weight as I didn't wanna spend real money for stuff I'd wear for a month or two.

My vote: Jamie Foxx.

the man always looked sharp on every major event.

Common usually comes through with good suits, but not on this one.

I like Common and Ushers suit. Usher's just looks too weird for an evening event.
I don't get all the buttons on Jamie Foxx's suit, I don't think it is double breasted...
I don't think that Jay Z pic is from the Grammys, I could ahve sworn he was wearing something else.
So much stacking on the guy above Usher, it's bad enough with the all black.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like Common and Ushers suit. Usher's just looks too weird for an evening event.
I don't get all the buttons on Jamie Foxx's suit, I don't think it is double breasted...
I don't think that Jay Z pic is from the Grammys, I could ahve sworn he was wearing something else.
So much stacking on the guy above Usher, it's bad enough with the all black.
joan-rivers-012308.jpg

Didn't know you were an NT'er Ms. Rivers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Rule of thumb: Never spend more than $50 on an article of clothing at H&M.
laugh.gif
  That's pretty generous still.  I've only bought several items from H&M back when I was still losing weight as I didn't wanna spend real money for stuff I'd wear for a month or two.

I think you guys are too harsh on H&M. With proper wash, it will last a lot loner than. As for buttons falling off, it doesn't bother me much. I've had buttons from JV and Paul Smith come off after one wear. For the most part, the way buttons are stitched isn't the best out fo the factory but H&M is more prone to that, same with ZARA though. I've seen clothes at the ZARA store with missing buttons already.

My blazers from H&M has held up pretty well, although it has gotten maybe 5-8 wears in a month and some just during the evening. It is hard to pay around $70 for one jacket but considering it barely needs any altering off the rack makes it worth it for me. I usually wait until there is a sale though.

Originally Posted by FalconBaller23

Originally Posted by cryptikman

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

Great post RFX. I wearing a suit on the daily, love it at times, hate it at others.  Come the summer I would much rather rock a white tee, my APCs and some neon green air max 95s or a polo and some Jordan IIIs. If I had long money though, I would kill it in Tom Ford all day errriday.

tom-ford-fw-09-fall-2009-lookbook-4.jpg
Damn those suits are nice. I just pick up a Thierry Mugler suit and it fits great. How much do Tom Ford suits run?

off the rack usually 2500+.... custom about 4000+
Went to Neimans today to check out their collection. I actually tried on both of the pictured suits. The suits have broad shoulders so they run a little larger. Sadly, your price points were a little off. Off the rack, the suits were $4k. To make a custom one, it would cost...

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by awon23

can anyone id this sweater?

OJ_Mayo_NBA.jpg
I have the same type of sweater from Lacoste with a crew neck. Very warm in the winters here in Toronto (bbbrrrrr)
know where i can cop one?

Cable knit is what you need to look for.

http://shopapparel.lacost...ennis-Sweater/B002P8AQT0

Even if that's cashmere I wouldn't drop a rodonculous amount on one. even Old Navy sells cashmeres for under $50. Wait for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom