Dressing better

^ Thanks, just placed an order for a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Not really feeling that toggle coat above. The first fit makes the jacket look too boxy, and the toggles don't look that great.

You should check out Spiewak's Pearson Duffle.

Think I liked the Spiewak but only remember seeing it in navy or black. The Toggle i posted above has the collar that i like, AND removable hood, AND only 3 toggles. The simplicity of it is just dope to me, now I just need to try it to figure out the fit.

Got this coat for Christmas. I love it so far, lots of compliments and it actually provides some warmth on chilly Denver nights. As far as fit, I am5'10" 145-150 lbs and the medium fits perfect. Hope this helps!

Frye makes some very well built extremely comfortable boots, here is my go-to winter pair this year. pics taken after about 3-4months of 3-4days/week wear.they are a tiny shade darker than they are now because they were just cleaned and sprayed with a waterproofer :

another everyday beater pair that i've abused for almost 4yrs:

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Not really feeling that toggle coat above. The first fit makes the jacket look too boxy, and the toggles don't look that great.

Think I liked the Spiewak but only remember seeing it in navy or black. The Toggle i posted above has the collar that i like, AND removable hood, AND only 3 toggles. The simplicity of it is just dope to me, now I just need to try it to figure out the fit.

Got this coat for Christmas. I love it so far, lots of compliments and it actually provides some warmth on chilly Denver nights. As far as fit, I am 5'10" 145-150 lbs and the medium fits perfect. Hope this helps!
You referring to that grey D Collection toggle i put up in pics? or the Spiewak toggle that he was referring to?
Thanks!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

Frye makes some very well built extremely comfortable boots, here is my go-to winter pair this year. pics taken after about 3-4months of 3-4days/week wear. they are a tiny shade darker than they are now because they were just cleaned and sprayed with a waterproofer :

another everyday beater pair that i've abused for almost 4yrs:

Wow, great pictures!

Have you got the shoes resoled or repaired? (Asking since you've had them for years).

Frye is a very good brand. They're slightly less than Red Wings too I believe.

Can anyone either post a link to an article or explain to me the difference between different types of shirt collars? Possibly post pics comparing them? Also,do certain types of collars go better with certain outfits or occasions? Thanks in advance.

^^^ I made a post about collars explained by GQ several pages ago:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...etter.html#reply-7955732 .

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

^ im lookin for some promo codes too for Rugby..

also, how to the Rugby sport shirts button ups fit..
are they long and baggy like RL or are they more fitted? how do they compare to Ben Sherman fit?

Rugby is definitely much more fitted than regular RL but it is also very long, which I find perfect for tucking in as it doesn't pull out easily to it kindof prevent some bunching up that usually occurs with tucked in shirts. They are not as slim as Ben Sherman though.

Found this interesting, Anatomy of Red Wing Boots:
http://www.selectism.com/...-wing-work-boot-display/ .

im really trying to get 100% into this i just need a good starting place so i can start building up my polo's & dress shorts but everywhere is tooexpensive or if they are not they dont have my size xxl-xxxl can anyone drop me a p-m of some good places too get this kicked up?

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ I made a post about collars explained by GQ several pages ago:
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...etter.html#reply-7955732 .

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

^ im lookin for some promo codes too for Rugby..

also, how to the Rugby sport shirts button ups fit..
are they long and baggy like RL or are they more fitted? how do they compare to Ben Sherman fit?

Rugby is definitely much more fitted than regular RL but it is also very long, which I find perfect for tucking in as it doesn't pull out easily to it kind of prevent some bunching up that usually occurs with tucked in shirts. They are not as slim as Ben Sherman though.

Found this interesting, Anatomy of Red Wing Boots:
http://www.selectism.com/...-wing-work-boot-display/ .
Thanks a lot man. Much appreciated. I must have missed it when you first posted that. It's exactly what I was looking for.

I almost always wear those eggshell-color J&M shoes to work because they have a rubber sole so it's more comfortable since I have to walk a lot at theoffice.

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

CheGTR wrote:

seanyboyy wrote:

Think I liked the Spiewak but only remember seeing it in navy or black. The Toggle i posted above has the collar that i like, AND removable hood, AND only 3
toggles. The simplicity of it is just dope to me, now I just need to try it to figure out the fit.

Got this coat for Christmas. I love it so far, lots of compliments and it actually provides some warmth on chilly Denver nights. As far as fit, I am
5'10" 145-150 lbs and the medium fits perfect. Hope this helps!
You referring to that grey D Collection toggle i put up in pics? or the Spiewak toggle that he was referring to?
Thanks!
pimp.gif

Grey D collection toggle from Urban Outfitters.

Back
Top Bottom