Dressing better

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

erez
I'm liking this sweater a lot. I really like the color too. The thing is, I'm not too sure what would go with it underneath? A white shirt? I'm usually much more comfortable putting together outfits when I'm working with monochromatic colors
laugh.gif
Help

I would wear a Grey shirt underneath....

Fade On You - thanks man.

wj4 - i guess we have to agree to disagree. Garbage means trash, and BP 3 is faaaaaar from trash. It is a very solid album, better than some of Jay'srecent efforts. To call it garbage is a gross hyperbole... lol.

New Cheap Monday suit for less than $300.
A great bargain for a slim fit suit, sadly, it looks like it might be only available in black.

New: Cheap Monday Suits for Men
They're baaaack! This week we received the highly anticipated Cheap Monday Suits for Men. This season they offer the Black Studio Jacket along with thematching Black Mod Pant, making this one of the best slim cut suits under $300.00. The jacket is very slim in the upper arm, but a great fit all around. Jacketand pant (sold separately) available in sizes XS through XL (see end of post for size guide!).

Studio_jacket_blk_1.jpg
Studio_jacket_blk_2.jpg

Studio_jacket_blk_3.jpg
Studio_jacket_blk_4.jpg

Cheap Monday Studio Jacket, Black $175.00

Mod_pant_fall09_blk_1.jpg
Mod_pant_fall09_blk_2.jpg
Mod_pant_fall09_blk_3.jpg

Cheap Monday Mod Pant, Black $95.00

SIZE GUIDE:
XS: Fits Jacket Size 35/36, Pant Size 28/29
SMALL: Fits Jacket Size 37/38, Pant Size 30/31
MEDIUM: Fits Jacket Size 39/40, Pant Size 32/33
LARGE: Fits Jacket Size 41/42, Pant Size 34
X-LARGE: Fits Jacket Size 43/44, Pant Size 36

would anyone have a link to where I could find some slim wool pants in black?

been looking for quite awhile, yet still no avail.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

would anyone have a link to where I could find some slim wool pants in black?

been looking for quite awhile, yet still no avail.
eyes.gif

Incotex. Supposed to be pretty slim. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/Incotex.html .
Plenty of high-end designers has slim pants too, Paul Smith, Gucci, Prada, D&G, etc...
Theory is a hit or miss when it comes to slimness of their pants but worth a try.

Very nice fit on those. Are they one whole suit or does the pants have no pattern?
Overall, nice combo.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by gko2408

Is it a fashion faux pas to wear a suit jacket casually? I don't have a blazer or sport jacket to wear for a nice, informal dinner.
Jacket looks like this.
290A5761B5C2877439459EC8E44B0.jpg
If that's how the jacket looks like, I would do it. A nice suit can be versatile as the jacket or the pants can be worn by itself.

I believe RFX bought a suit from H&M and posted up a picture of the blazer being worn with jeans and it was decent.

Yeah, I think this blazer (actually a suit separate) can be worn with jeans without a problem.
Now I don't think you can wear it with a tee, a tie-less sport shirt has to be worn with it at all times.
hnm_sp10.jpg

From The Sartorialist
Not for everyone but I like it.
9109kimo8956Web.jpg
9169Chr0567Web.jpg

Switch up the polo with a sport shirt and this could work well.
9109Zack9034Web.jpg

Yo, what color tie would go with either of these 2 shirts colors?

French_Blue_Shirt%20_Front.jpg

2960-6072-ES-BLUE-A.jpg

something simple and solid. Grey maybe?
semi-casual wear

last fit has a really good colour combo, agree with the polo needing to be swapped out though.

Need help with american apparel. Can anyone here get me length and width measurements on a classic t-shirt? if someone could let me know the measures of a land xl that would be awesome. i've been looking at their stuff for way too long and i need to find out my size. thanks.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

RFX where did you find those above images? A blog? link? I like all those looks

It's a blog of just photos of people on the streets that are dressed well or interstingly. http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ .
The person who takes pics also just came out with a book compilation of most of his photos.

Another H&M coupon, just print and bring to the store.
This one last until Oct 5th.
untitl46.jpg

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

any promos out there for J.Crew?
nerd.gif
Always almost never in store. And the online codes are usually weak too, ie 20% off $200+ orders.

didn't find any today including free shipping and i dropped $210 on a pair of shoes and a zip up
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

15% discount for students at J. Crew are always active.
If you ordered it online, just bring it to the store when you receive your order and ask for them to adjust the price.

Back
Top Bottom