Dressing better

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

boots, famalam. red wings, cookies, etc. i saw some 8" timbs that i think i'm gonna body for the winter.. it's about to get real in the field.

but i'm looking for sweaters similar to these, brand doesn't matter:

picture_005_1200421356.jpg

i have two from uniqlo that are similar but i want some more. streetwear fell off with these weak crewnecks so i'm about to mess with thick cardigans and zipups like the one above.
I have been looking something like this. I'll be Uniqlo in NYC first thing Saturday.

shades-of-greige-round-collar-coat-00.jpg

Shades of Greige Round Collar retailing for $225. I need that real bad! simple but classy and that leather cuff closure is a sweet touch.

anyone know somewhere i can find natural leather belts for decent price? i know of tanner but any others?

also, has anyone heard of Rowland Brothers brand of footwear? theyre an italian shoemaker and I saw a pair that looked eerily like the alden tanker butslightly more distressed in a tan brown. it was made of real nice leather and stitched with very good details. retail was around $275

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

i need this in my life...

erez

but
sick.gif
at the $600 price tag...
i hate this....when you browsin a store and you see something thats
eek.gif
pimp.gif

but you already know its gone cost big money before you even turned the price tag over
smh.gif
tired.gif

be reaching for the tag like this....

nervous_20baby.jpg

Originally Posted by brrraptors

shades-of-greige-round-collar-coat-00.jpg

Shades of Greige Round Collar retailing for $225. I need that real bad! simple but classy and that leather cuff closure is a sweet touch.

anyone know somewhere i can find natural leather belts for decent price? i know of tanner but any others?

also, has anyone heard of Rowland Brothers brand of footwear? theyre an italian shoemaker and I saw a pair that looked eerily like the alden tanker but slightly more distressed in a tan brown. it was made of real nice leather and stitched with very good details. retail was around $275

Is this the Rowland Bros? http://mary-shoes.com/39764/Rowland-Brothers .

That Shades of Greige looks nice, except I hate how their jackets fit, very awkward.

For belts, I don't think you can do better than Tanner unless you want to go with Alden or Allen Edmonds.

JCrew got some nice stuff in, a little shawl collar crazy but th epics sure make them look good.
erez
erez
erez

erez
erez
erez

erez
erez
erez

erez
erez
erez

and i think free shipping is still going on for orders over 100 at J crew.
it ends at midnight, use code FALL

Originally Posted by RFX45

JCrew got some nice stuff in, a little shawl collar crazy but th epics sure make them look good.

erez

I'm liking that sweater. Good looking out on those Aldo $25 boots RFX45. Now just gotta get some jeans for em.

Desert Cougars (no arizona MILF) came in earlier this week...I've been swamped at work, so I haven't had a chance to post these yet...

2cxx175.jpg

I'll probably rock them over the weekend...

GQ always have good advice, I really love seeing the picture comparisons.

I usually for jackets, look at the shoulder and make sure it matches up with mine

Originally Posted by RFX45

erez

erez

erez
ive been wanting a shawl collar sweater for awhile and all of those look solid! but too bad theres no j crew in canada, shipping + taxes/customsduties etc. worth it when they go on a good sale.

the link for rowland bros on that site is the one i was talking about. they dont have any of their boots on there, in store i saw some and theyre reallyyyyynice. in the alden price range but very well built. ill take some pics the next time around.

Look like i'll be spending some bread at JCrew..
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I still need like 3 different colors of desert boats, but i won't budge if they aren't at least 25% off.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

erez

erez

Just a quick question, how much will corduroy pants shrink? I'm looking for shrinkage in length and was wondering if theres an estimate of how much theywill shrink

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Just a quick question, how much will corduroy pants shrink? I'm looking for shrinkage in length and was wondering if theres an estimate of how much they will shrink

depends on the fabric. if its wool, it probably wont shrink much. but if its length you are worried about, have it altered but keep the material inside theinseam, so you can lengthen it if it happens to shrink later

The Sartorialist's autumn wardrobe tips
One of the planet's most influential style bloggers, Scott "the Sartorialist" Schuman offers his autumn wardrobe recommendations
Edward Green Chelsea boots

"My girlfriend bought me a great pair. Am I difficult to buy for? No one buys clothes for me unless I'm there!"

From £635. edwardgreen.com
090908-satorialist-dressing-tips.aspx11855ss_image22695.jpg

APC jeans

"People make the mistake of buying a lot of jeans. You just need one pair that fit well and look really good."

From £95. At Selfridges. selfridges.co.uk
090908-satorialist-dressing-tips.aspx11856ss_image97140.jpg

Brooks Brothers navy cardigan

"It makes silhouettes leaner. In the autumn you hardly see any Italians without
a cardigan under a jacket."

From £120. brooksbrothers.com
090908-satorialist-dressing-tips.aspx11857ss_image82222.jpg

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

erez
I'm liking this sweater a lot. I really like the color too. The thing is, I'm not too sure what would go with it underneath? A whiteshirt? I'm usually much more comfortable putting together outfits when I'm working with monochromatic colors
laugh.gif
Help

Originally Posted by frankbink5

Just picked this up with 40% off coupon Tdot posted for BR
Nice, now spend a bit of money to adjust the width and alter the sleeves and it will look like a million bucks!

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

erez
I'm liking this sweater a lot. I really like the color too. The thing is, I'm not too sure what would go with it underneath? A white shirt? I'm usually much more comfortable putting together outfits when I'm working with monochromatic colors
laugh.gif
Help
pretty sure i bought an identical sweater from h+m - i'll check the details later but from what i remember it was very close - might be betteroff checking them and using the coupon

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

erez
I'm liking this sweater a lot. I really like the color too. The thing is, I'm not too sure what would go with it underneath? A white shirt? I'm usually much more comfortable putting together outfits when I'm working with monochromatic colors
laugh.gif
Help

i am assuming that is forest green? if it is ... any shade of yellow, orange or light green will work. theyare complementary colors to forest green. this is a forest green jacket i have that as you can see i wore with different shades of oranges, yellows and lightgreens. all those colors compliment forest green:

Back
Top Bottom