Dressing better

^Good fits as always man...your pocket squares usually seem "off" to me, but what the hell do I know? Overall, cool stuff.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^Good fits as always man...your pocket squares usually seem "off" to me, but what the hell do I know? Overall, cool stuff.

off as in color or as in fold?

nerd.gif
bookmarked

^I don't agree with the color schemes. The fold looks fine. I see what you're going for with some of the colors/patterns, I'm just saying Iwouldn't necessarily choose the same combinations.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^I don't agree with the color schemes. The fold looks fine. I see what you're going for with some of the colors/patterns, I'm just saying I wouldn't necessarily choose the same combinations.

okay - just wanted to know ... no beef.

Nice fits NiiDawg.
I can't wait until it gets colder here so that I can constantly wear jackets to work.

Fashion night out was a success in NYC last night
was'nt really trying to go out but I heard about all the beautiful people that were out and all the free drinks so I made my way straight from my new job

anyway what I rocked
4twspt.png

Originally Posted by wj4

What's "na ma du?" Is that an illiterate spelling of "Nah, my dude?"
laugh.gif

I'm just posting up pix that I thought would be helpful to the dude. Regardless of you fellas think, I'm still going to do me.

ya. i just didnt like the pawnts. but most of your fits are fire and i appreciate you not taking it the wrong way like most people do.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by wj4

What's "na ma du?" Is that an illiterate spelling of "Nah, my dude?"
laugh.gif

I'm just posting up pix that I thought would be helpful to the dude. Regardless of you fellas think, I'm still going to do me.

ya. i just didnt like the pawnts. but most of your fits are fire and i appreciate you not taking it the wrong way like most people do.
laugh.gif
They weren't pants, man. They were shorts. I just threw on some shirts real quick to show the dude the difference in the widths. Iknow the consequences that come with posting pix up..(just like in real life), folks will like and not like it. It's all good.

thinkinfresh- now that's a fresh outfit. If I were rocking that outfit, I'd personally roll up the pants somewhat to make them high water. Butthat's just my style.
laugh.gif
PS what kinda camera did you use? Looks like the iso was set a bit long to get the blur of the taxi in the back.

I envy you for being able to go to Fashions Night Out.
there needs to be one in the south
anyone know where I can find a vest exactly like this but under 100
erez

I need help finding some slim dress pants or slacks. Also, on the size to wear them?
I tried on a pair of my dads pants in a size 32, it fit me, it wrapped around, right under my belly button. Then I tried on a pair size 34, and those pants saton top of my hips. I'm wondering, which size should i purchase when I go buy my own pair of pants? How high or where should they be worn? I'm not alltoo good at this dressy stuff
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Hey I was searching google but couldn't find an answer but is it possible to hem cord pants?

I bought some from H & M but they're too long

yes, the only thing you wouldn't be able to do with most cords is let them out on the waist/seat cause they are usually garment dyed and you would seedifferent colors in the extra space.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

was'nt really trying to go out but I heard about all the beautiful people that were out and all the free drinks so I made my way straight from my new job

anyway what I rocked
4twspt.png
very nice

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

anyway what I rocked
4twspt.png
very nice
pimp.gif

nice...

Hey, I've got that oxford and tie from Uniqlo. My first day wearing it, I got tons of compliments.

Back
Top Bottom