Dressing better

they look fine to me. I like any color cords honestly.
I'm biased to corduroy, just got a corduroy blazer

What color cardigan would you guys say khaki cords match?

I know black for sure but how about heather gray?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I also have a question has anyone bought Gap cords yet?

I was wondering how the fit was
I bought last season's Low Rise Straight Fit grey cords and they fit great after I sized down to 32(normally a 33). Not sure how the new onesfit, I did see them in the store, but didn't try them on

I bought this Spiewak Jacket from Nordy Racks for $40
http://www.evogear.com/ou...iewak-highland-coat.aspx

Where can I get a bandleader type jacket?
kanyewest-gal-brits.jpg

0014h.jpg

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

I need help finding some slim dress pants or slacks. Also, on the size to wear them?
I tried on a pair of my dads pants in a size 32, it fit me, it wrapped around, right under my belly button. Then I tried on a pair size 34, and those pants sat on top of my hips. I'm wondering, which size should i purchase when I go buy my own pair of pants? How high or where should they be worn? I'm not all too good at this dressy stuff
ohwell.gif

You should probably buy the pair that fits you real well in the waist, cotton should stretch a bit but try your best to get it as close to your waist size aspossible without being too uncomfortable.
Pants should be worn just above the hip an inch to inch and a half below the belly button. Of course this differs from each persons build.

Band leader type of jacket was a trend last year, almost any designer had their own version. I wasn't the biggest fan but I guess this jacket by Converseby JV is close enough.
996400_fpx.tif

Good to see the Gap is still adding new fall outerwear. Gives me hope that the brown leather jacket will be here soon.... I hope before the month is over atleast.

Thoughts on colours for duffel coats? I dont want a black one, since I have a black peacoat. I saw a decent blue plaid one by Hilfiger, but I'm notcompletely sold on it.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Good to see the Gap is still adding new fall outerwear. Gives me hope that the brown leather jacket will be here soon.... I hope before the month is over at least.

Thoughts on colours for duffel coats? I dont want a black one, since I have a black peacoat. I saw a decent blue plaid one by Hilfiger, but I'm not completely sold on it.
GQ had a wardrobe picture up recently with a brown Gap leather jacket that looked pretty slick. Price retail is around $300 I believe.

Leather jackets could be altered but only by a leather expert and it could be costly.
Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if thats official ^^ i was about to hit H+M hard

no code or anything needed?

It's official, I got it from their weekly e-mail.
It could probably be printed from their website as well.
You need to print out the coupon I posted and bring it to the store. It is one coupon per person so print several and just make separate purchases.
I might return the items I purchased and repurchase them again with the discount.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Leather jackets could be altered but only by a leather expert and it could be costly.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You need to print out the coupon I posted and bring it to the store. It is one coupon per person so print several and just make separate purchases.
I might return the items I purchased and repurchase them again with the discount.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
yea saw ti on the site- good looks...i was in there sunfor a min but was in a rush and didnt wanna try anything on but a few things def caught my eye so i'll go back with this joint

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I think I might do the return thing too
laugh.gif
. I'll head to the Beverly center one, I think they have the most selection.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just print it out, you good to go. H&M sales are crazy. Last year around Xmas, they had a buy one get one free sale. My dudes all got giftsfrom H&M.
laugh.gif

^^Thanks much for that coupon...gonna see if I can get some stuff I've been looking for. H&M isn't as high of quality as Uniqlo but I'll takeit.

Good to see the Gap is still adding new fall outerwear. Gives me hope that the brown leather jacket will be here soon.... I hope before the month is over at least.

Thoughts on colours for duffel coats? I dont want a black one, since I have a black peacoat. I saw a decent blue plaid one by Hilfiger, but I'm not completely sold on it.
I wanna find a navy duffle coat with tan toggles that doesn't cost $800+. Anything I find in my pricepoint has dark toggles

Originally Posted by rcdp

I wanna find a navy duffle coat with tan toggles that doesn't cost $800+. Anything I find in my pricepoint has dark toggles

BR has one for $355.
br680807-01vliv01.jpg
br680807-00vliv01.jpg

Thanks for the info on the leather RFX, I figured that it would be costly to alter. I will probablly throw the jacket on the bay, it's rediculous how somebrands mediums fit like a large or greater, in this instance the brand being Guess.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Explain how I'd do this. For some reason my brain just won't wrap around it.

laugh.gif
@ the gif. Glad to help though.
Originally Posted by cucumbercool

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Explain how I'd do this. For some reason my brain just won't wrap around it.

I already purchased some items from H&M a week or two ago and I was just saying I would return them and then buy the same items with the coupon.

Back
Top Bottom