Dressing Better Vol 2.0

[quote name="DOPENESS" url="/t/500141/dressing-better-vol-2-0/62970#post_25652894]

I see brands like Boss, Magli, Cole Haan, Sperry etc... Gucci is just seen as more ostentatious. 

[/quote]

LOLWUT

Waiting for other brands to bite this 8)

I need tihs ******* shirt to go with my chancletas

I have a light floral shirt similar to this one from Zara but with reds whites and oranges, rocked it with some white pants to shoot a wedding in DR and people complimented the shirt a lot!...def will cop a couple of more if I see them...

Anyways, used to love dressing up to shoot weddings, but not anymore....now I like to mix it up between casual and formal...just more comfortable...

I love seeing Gucci, Sperry and Cole Haan getting love like they are all competitors.

Last edited:
They died?

I just checked my tan chelseas. they alive and breathing.

and muerto at saying camel overcoats are dead. maybe to da #fashionista crowd

but overcoats been a staple in wardrobes for years.

that's like saying gais, jeans are dead

They died?

I just checked my tan chelseas. they alive and breathing.

and muerto at saying camel overcoats are dead. maybe to da #fashionista crowd

but overcoats been a staple in wardrobes for years.

that's like saying gais, jeans are dead

Not sure why my post disappeared... But yea... The ship has sailed on Camel topcoats and light Chelsea's.

They are not staples, that's why they can die. Black or dark brown Chelsea... Timeless. That's why it doesn't make sense to invest $500 in everything Kanye tosses on for an afternoon.

Just like you don't wanna drop $500 on some Balmain distressed bikers... If you missed them early last year... The boat is gone. Move on.

Last edited:
Not sure why my post disappeared... But yea... The ship has sailed on Camel topcoats and light Chelsea's.

They are not staples, that's why they can die. Black or dark brown Chelsea... Timeless. That's why it doesn't make sense to invest $500 in everything Kanye tosses on for an afternoon.

Just like you don't wanna drop $500 on some Balmain distressed bikers... If you missed them early last year... The boat is gone. Move on.
distressed bikers??? wut?

Balmain for $500? Que?

Gucci loafers are in the same boat as AF1's ...while you may feel some type of loyalty to them, their time has come and gone. If you're wearing Gucci loafers in 2016, you're playing yourself and no one takes you seriously.

Gotta be delusional, Gucci is a timeless brand. Expand your surroundings, people will always wear Gucci.

dude said camel color topcoat is dead.......now i am a rookie compared to some of yall when it comes to some of this fashion but that just sounds ridiculous

dude said camel color topcoat is dead.......now i am a rookie compared to some of yall when it comes to some of this fashion but that just sounds ridiculous
there's rumors that blue jeans are on da way out too

Back
Top Bottom