Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yeah man, i havent held a nbhd piece i didnt like......i dont own any visvim yet, but their stuff looks good too......now that i think about it the nepenthes umbrella has some decent brands under it, just wish there were retailers in ga that carried more of their stuff

check out Deluxe JP and Bedwin & The Heartbreakers. great mix of streetwear and menswear.
I own pieces from both brands and can consign to their quality!

Junya Watanabe for more outlandish pieces lol. A brand that I've been looking at is The Soloist. I haven't had a chance to see their stuff in person but it looks amazing online lol.
Man I've been with you on the gram for the longest and was always curious what your NT name is...

TIL its just your name. :lol: had me speculating for a long while

Man I've been with you on the gram for the longest and was always curious what your NT name is...

TIL its just your name.
laugh.gif
had me speculating for a long while
Got flamed by kids in grade school for having some outlandish AOL screen name. 
laugh.gif
  Cappin on me for the DBZ references.

After that i switch to just my first name and never looked back 
laugh.gif

check out Deluxe JP and Bedwin & The Heartbreakers. great mix of streetwear and menswear.
I own pieces from both brands and can consign to their quality!

Junya Watanabe for more outlandish pieces lol. A brand that I've been looking at is The Soloist. I haven't had a chance to see their stuff in person but it looks amazing online lol.
funny you say that...ive been eyeing a soloist piece or two and will mess with bedwin (like what i see from them) along with engineered garments.

you right about junya...some of that stuff is very out there and i like some wierd pieces, but cant fathom pulling some of it off

NBHD is great. A lot of shops carry them. check out End Clothing bc they have a 20% off deal right now.

My favorite JP brand is Visvim. However, I'm poverty.
yeah man, i havent held a nbhd piece i didnt like......i dont own any visvim yet, but their stuff looks good too......now that i think about it the nepenthes umbrella has some decent brands under it, just wish there were retailers in ga that carried more of their stuff
Big fan of the Nepenthes umbrella (given my personal history with them).

EG -- so many good pieces, most of my grail list is full of EG pieces/jackets -- FW16 looks incredible

South2West8 -- have the sunforger bag, awesome quality

Rough & Tumble -- the funkier, weirder patterns -- basically Daiki's playground

EG Workaday -- hoodie is so toasty and cotton is crazy thick, also appreciate the double-zip -- truly classic wardrobe pieces

FWK -- women's EG -- have yet to see an actual chick rock EG like that although I think it looks even better on them

Last edited:

EG -- so many good pieces, most of my grail list is full of EG pieces/jackets -- FW16 looks incredible

EG Workaday -- hoodie is so toasty and cotton is crazy thick, also appreciate the double-zip

FWK -- women's EG -- have yet to see an actual chick rock EG like that although I think it looks even better on them
i like the wierdness/practicality of a lot of these brands.....just copped the nbhd moc shoes in beige, i am searching hard for some rebuild flannel

the issue i have now is trying to gauge what size to get since a lot of items are slim fit....im guessing i have to size up certain pieces like jackets. 

Bought a pair of del toros on ebay for $180. Was eyeing it the past few days, but seller finally accepted my offer.

Hopefully my feet won't be hurting too bad.

EG Workaday -- hoodie is so toasty and cotton is crazy thick, also appreciate the double-zip

i like the wierdness/practicality of a lot of these brands.....just copped the nbhd moc shoes in beige, i am searching hard for some rebuild flannel

the issue i have now is trying to gauge what size to get since a lot of items are slim fit....im guessing i have to size up certain pieces like jackets. 
EG looks much better relaxed, imo. The jackets are perfect for layering.

does anyone in here mess with any of the japanese brands....trying to get some opinions on quality and craftmanship.....so far my favorite is neighborhood but i been lurking for some needles flannels....can anyone point me in the right direction to find some 

Naw im black, it doesnt fit my build.

Played out in the sense I've worn them too much personally and looking for a new show style for this summer :smile:.
Boat shoes played out? :lol:

I guess to the general public that caught the Sperry's wave only 4-5 years ago.

Going through the blog... outfits I've worn in hotter days, ranging from lounging around to beach to work. Madras, and linen are your friends.

This was the most I've dressed up with shorts, and I was sweating like crazy even though the jacket is not lined and linen.

http://36.media.tumblr.com/b517c3d23529512a9f827b015a1ecd7d/tumblr_n8901sDZOj1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

What does being black have to do with fitting? :lol:
i have no idea, thats why i had to reply:smh:

I dont want to speak for him too much but a lot of black people have bigger structures (shoulders, glutes, legs, Long arms etc)

Clothes wont fit us the same way it would someone with a smaller build. The med might fit the shoulders correctly but the arms might be short etc.

Just my opinion for myself and even people I know but im sure he will clarify when he gets in

I dont want to speak for him too much but a lot of black people have bigger structures (shoulders, glutes, legs, Long arms etc)

Clothes wont fit us the same way it would someone with a smaller build. The med might fit the shoulders correctly but the arms might be short etc.

Just my opinion for myself and even people I know but im sure he will clarify when he gets in
so all black people are built da same way?

so all black people are built da same way?

I did say A LOT

secure your bag

but, for real...i believe me and adrian have the exact same height/weight, but i think im bigger than him just due to structure (shoulders, glutes, etc.) sorry papi, come get these gainz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom