Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looking like a black Papa Smurf

LV evidence, LV Attirance, Tom Ford Olivier, Tom Ford Miles, Oakleys on the golf course

Last edited:
What sunglasses are you guys wearing for the summer? 
I have 6 pairs of Ray Bans including aviator, 2 wayfarers and a couple I can't recall. I haven't copped a pair in a couple of years.

I used to be into designer shades but not anymore.

Well, yeah
laugh.gif

Not to be an ******* or douche, but it's normal in my office/industry I'm in. Especially when people judge you based on what kind of tie/shoes you're wearing. Perception is reality in this case.
Interested in looking into CW. Will check out more when I get home. Looks promising.
+1 for mentioning Drake's. Totally forgot about them. I actually have 1 Drake tie and it produces perfect dimples every damn time--Effortless. Never owned RLBL, but heard good things.
Where do you work? Financial district in NYC?

I have 6 pairs of Ray Bans including aviator, 2 wayfarers and a couple I can't recall. I haven't copped a pair in a couple of years.

I used to be into designer shades but not anymore.

I've never liked designer shades, because the lenses just aren't made well. I'd rather have a nice pair of Ray ban's that'll block out the suns rays.

Where do you work? Financial district in NYC?

I work in Private Equity in Midtown Manhattan.

I used to mess with designer shades, but day drinking+losing them on the beach/breaking them every few months was too much for my heart to handle :lol:

what are y'all summer work-wear looking like, bruhs?

This humidity deadass pisses me off as soon as i step outside.

And oh yeah, just discovered Oliver Peoples like last month.....dopest joints out imo.

Last edited:

I made a post about this a few pages back. It's really not so bad to wear suits in the summer anymore. A lot of breathable fabrics out there now. It also helps to wear lighter shades. Just don't wear anything with polyester blends and you should be fine. Also, leave the undershirts at home. A well made shirt with good fabric should be enough to cover dem nips.

Last edited:

I made a post about this a few pages back. It's really not so bad to wear suits in the summer anymore. A lot of breathable fabrics out there now. It also helps to wear lighter shades. Just don't wear anything with polyester blends and you should be fine. Also, leave the undershirts at home. A well made shirt with good fabric should be enough to cover dem nips.

lol i'm in a business casual setting....thank God i don't have to be suited, otherwise i'd be working from home...seriously.

i've been in silk blend polos all week....need some new slacks though....bless me, Gods of Glenplaid.

for the sunglasses question i usually rock my oliver peoples glasses with everything.

when im feeling hypebeastish i rock my red louis glasses.

i dont really rock my gucci aviators or my black pair

wish i could afford oliver peoples or some gl joints.  As of late been wanting some Ray Ban Meteors.  Think they're better than wayfarers IMO.

Currently rocking john ruvin prescotts and a pair of Raen Optic Squires in bengal tortoise. got them both on sale for under $50

John Ruvin

Raen

Last edited:

And oh yeah, just discovered Oliver Peoples like last month.....dopest joints out imo.

essentially what I wore in the last 2 blog posts. I did however order a half lined suit from Indochino for this reason as well.

IDC how hot it is, I can not go without an undershirt. I seriously feel naked without one. Just cant do it.

Back
Top Bottom