Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sorry but nothing creative about that TSB article, it's just .... bad.

I can't even give dude an excuse of being in the "industry". All the fits looks like a mish-mash of thrift store finds including drapes and printed bed covers that he turned into suits. None of those looks works.

It's a definition of trying way too hard and falling on your face.

He isn't trying NEW things, he s mixing things that are hyped (joggers, runners, prints, etc...) then trying to do match the color of everything he wears and just becomes an ugly Frankenstein of a monster.

That is what happens when someone who has no eye for style are allowed to make his own clothes. Making anything you want with a pattern or print that will look cool isn't style or fashion. Nothing innovative with anything he did with his fits at all.

Last edited:
just chatted online with a jcrew rep and managed to get the 40% off instore promo discounted from my items instead of the online deal.  she even stacked the student discount and gave me free shipping.  That customer service 
smokin.gif
 did take me two separate chats to get the deal though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
that last article on tsb was OD. i wouldn't be surprised if the TSB gang laughed at dudes attire after he left lol!

that last article on tsb was OD. i wouldn't be surprised if the TSB gang laughed at dudes attire after he left lol!
Bad publicity is good publicity especially when you run a website that relies on hits. Remember their shoot with Js? We didn't like them either.

I'm indifferent though. I'll let the homie cook b

Not sure if i can put this here, but anyone looking for these? Size L, NWT, only tried on. Friend who bought it for me lost the receipt, so i can't return it to the store anymore. PM me if you're interested.

Not sure if i can put this here, but anyone looking for these? Size L, NWT, only tried on. Friend who bought it for me lost the receipt, so i can't return it to the store anymore. PM me if you're interested.
Close, but no cigar

White Arenas. Someone aware me.

You missed a lot of restocks in the past few months. They aren't doing white this season so you'll have to wait until they drop them again, probably this fall. They will eventually come out again though. Check your PM.

No hate, just curious as to why you need another man to tell you how to wear your jeans :lol:

Eh I've been gone for a minute and just wanted to jump back into the fray. I was mostly joking that I picked up a pair of jeans I've seen the swag king Steezy post a lot on here but I'm always open to outfit ideas. No shame :pimp:

Last edited:
No hate, just curious as to why you need another man to tell you how to wear your jeans 
laugh.gif

Eh I've been gone for a minute and just wanted to jump back into the fray. I was mostly joking that I picked up a pair of jeans I've seen the swag king Steezy post a lot on here but I'm always open to outfit ideas. No shame
pimp.gif
Seriously. I text Adrian all the time with these sorts of questions, would do it in the thread even its kind of the point. If KSteezy didnt abandon the thread I would be throwing all sorts of questions his way.

No hate, just curious as to why you need another man to tell you how to wear your jeans 
laugh.gif

Eh I've been gone for a minute and just wanted to jump back into the fray. I was mostly joking that I picked up a pair of jeans I've seen the swag king Steezy post a lot on here but I'm always open to outfit ideas. No shame
pimp.gif
Seriously. I text Adrian all the time with these sorts of questions, would do it in the thread even its kind of the point. If KSteezy didnt abandon the thread I would be throwing all sorts of questions his way.

If KSteezy didnt abandon the thread I would be throwing all sorts of questions his way.
Like what - how to wear leopard print Toms?
And da red skinnies b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom