Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wore this today and feel very meh about it. I think I could've done better on the pants/shoes. Looks a little sloppy, maybe too casual. The components are very DBNT inspired lol.

You forgot your hat.

A couple of cats and I were just talking about this. A couple of years ago popovers were not moving at all. Epaulet had some on sale forever and they sat. It seems like they caught on this year for some reason.
Hope you don't mean the short sleeve joints. Those were/are awful.

I can't seem to find the previous discussion - where are good places to sell off some shoes or clothes? eBay fees are high.
Unless you have a strong IG following or feel like begging for RT on Twitter eBay is your best bet. The fees are not high when you think of the audience and platform you have to sell your item. If you have something popular to sell do a buy it now with an offer.

Nah, b. These were when you were still wearing Fubu.

wis should cop to go with his new watch
Boy. That NT connect is strong :pimp:

I already have a Gucci money clip. Actually paid the retail price for it a couple of years ago. Had to start carrying cash since I travel so much and some parking lots don't take cards.

Joint is super scratched now though. Lol.

Nah, b. These were when you were still wearing Fubu.

wis should cop to go with his new watch
Boy. That NT connect is strong :pimp:

I already have a Gucci money clip. Actually paid the retail price for it a couple of years ago. Had to start carrying cash since I travel so much and some parking lots don't take cards.

Joint is super scratched now though. Lol.

putting the singles on top like a true baller :smokin

putting the singles on top like a true baller :smokin
I'm just lucky to have a weird name so when I leave the medical plazas I just flash my work badge and tell them I'm a surgeon and blurb out my name real quick to avoid paying the parking fees.

Finally moving in this weekend. Now I get to decide what clothes to keep and what to sell or donate.
Most of it will be sold or donated. Want to start a completely new wardrobe but the way I got my bank account set up....

A couple of cats and I were just talking about this. A couple of years ago popovers were not moving at all. Epaulet had some on sale forever and they sat. It seems like they caught on this year for some reason.
I think one problem with the epaulets was that the sizing stayed the same with every other shirt. Their shirts are slim and popovers should be a bit looser. Sizing up wouldn't have been ideal either IMO. I've had a popover made by a mtm maker and I kept the measurements the same as every other shirt and while I can still put it on, it's a bit hard due to how slim it is and I would def make it looser if I'm remaking one

Finally moving in this weekend. Now I get to decide what clothes to keep and what to sell or donate.
Most of it will be sold or donated. Want to start a completely new wardrobe but the way I got my bank account set up....

You see I got a checking and a savings; but I keep the money in the savings... And uhhhh...

:lol:

I think one problem with the epaulets was that the sizing stayed the same with every other shirt. Their shirts are slim and popovers should be a bit looser. Sizing up wouldn't have been ideal either IMO. I've had a popover made by a mtm maker and I kept the measurements the same as every other shirt and while I can still put it on, it's a bit hard due to how slim it is and I would def make it looser if I'm remaking one
If you don't mind me asking, what maker?

Luxire

Haven't ordered from them in a while but last time I checked the thread on sf, it seems wait times are a bit longer. I also sent in a shirt to be replicated rather than measure my own and inputting it on the site

Luxire

Haven't ordered from them in a while but last time I checked the thread on sf, it seems wait times are a bit longer. I also sent in a shirt to be replicated rather than measure my own and inputting it on the site
Have heard many good things about Luxire. Hate the $20 charge to monogram though :smh:

Eventually I'll peep. Thanks mang.

laugh.gif
at you guys cosigning that bespoke court jester because of a TSB feature. I question whether some of you would've been as enthusiastic if that feature was on hypebeast.com.

And Wis, I'd burn your camo suit after that "street suit" slide
mean.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at you guys cosigning that bespoke court jester because of a TSB feature. I question whether some of you would've been as enthusiastic if that feature was on hypebeast.com.

And Wis, I'd burn your camo suit after that "street suit" slide :smh:  

No HB slander :stoneface:

wear your gear fool

that is essentially my gear though. Thick leather jacket (Schott), jeans, heavy duty boots, gloves, and my helmet.

:lol: :smh: I can't believe that guy really felt the need to create douche bag tutorials. They have to be spoofs...

that has to be a spoof..although I don't see how wearing a fitted tee, jeans (minus the distress), and a leather jacket can look douchey.

Last edited:
:lol: at you guys cosigning that bespoke court jester because of a TSB feature. I question whether some of you would've been as enthusiastic if that feature was on hypebeast.com.

And Wis, I'd burn your camo suit after that "street suit" slide :smh:  
This been addressed papi. I mess with it. Moving on :\

This been addressed papi. I mess with it. Moving on
ohwell.gif
Eh, I know I'm late but I felt the need to throw my two cents in.
that has to be a spoof..although I don't see how wearing a fitted tee, jeans (minus the distress), and a leather jacket can look douchey.
"How to dress like a BAD BOY (even if you're not one)"

Can't be serious bruh. Anyways, our definitions of douche bagginess was discussed in here about a month ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom