Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Did the J. Crew Ludlow in Chino at a beach wedding recently and got quite a few compliments. Not sure if it was because they liked the suit or because I rarely wear suits and they were surprised 
laugh.gif

Did the J. Crew Ludlow in Chino at a beach wedding recently and got quite a few compliments. Not sure if it was because they liked the suit or because I rarely wear suits and they were surprised :lol:

More pics of the girl or ****.

Nordstrom started its men's sale. There's a couple of items I want but must remain strong and continue selling my own stuff :lol:

Hey Bruhs any JCREW codes going on?
laugh.gif
 Check the top of...wait for it...jcrew.com
I wore this today and feel very meh about it. I think I could've done better on the pants/shoes. Looks a little sloppy, maybe too casual. The components are very DBNT inspired lol.

I just think the problem is that you've got the shirt untucked and it throws everything off.  Would be fine otherwise but if you don't want to tuck in a popover (I don't think I would) it might not be the best look.

Last edited:
J. Crew is running 50 percent off lowest price for final sale again. In store. A lot of selection at my branch but nothing really worthy except for some sweaters.

Nordstrom started its men's sale. There's a couple of items I want but must remain strong and continue selling my own stuff :lol:

Must be local cause there is nothing online or in my store today. They have not even done the pre-sale yet.

Last edited:
I'm a large in uniqlo and this just came yesterday thing wouldn't go down my body.
Size up one if I were you.

Exactly.

I know there are several older cats here. Some are about to get married, some are married already, and so fort. With that said, how much are you guys saving up/paid for your wedding? I ask because I linked up with some of my car friends yesterday. One of them is around my age, mid to late 20s, and dude is about to get married. He was telling us about the costs, ie banquet hall is like $15k, floral is a couple of grand, etc. It was mind boggling to me because he has an admin job working for another friend and gets paid $14 an hour. I have no idea how this is afforded, unless massive debt is accrued as a result.

Just ordered from j crew but i messed up on an order and i accidentally doubled up on a shirt i emailed them and since i live overseas they just told me to keep the shirt which was real 
pimp.gif
  of them.

Just ordered from j crew but i messed up on an order and i accidentally doubled up on a shirt i emailed them and since i live overseas they just told me to keep the shirt which was real :pimp:   of them.
Their customer service is great. The brand has serious potential overseas. They would do well in places like SEA.

Exactly.

I know there are several older cats here. Some are about to get married, some are married already, and so fort. With that said, how much are you guys saving up/paid for your wedding? I ask because I linked up with some of my car friends yesterday. One of them is around my age, mid to late 20s, and dude is about to get married. He was telling us about the costs, ie banquet hall is like $15k, floral is a couple of grand, etc. It was mind boggling to me because he has an admin job working for another friend and gets paid $14 an hour. I have no idea how this is afforded, unless massive debt is accrued as a result.
I often wonder the same thing; a lot of my friends are fortunate enough to have parents that will pay for the wedding or a large majority of it. One of my friends had almost every member of his family "donate" money to his wedding fund in order for it to get paid. PErsonally, I could never put that burden on my parents, but my girlfriend is adamantly proclaiming that her parents will pay for it (still makes me feel weird/inadequate). But in all honesty, I would much rather skip a large wedding and save that $15-$20 grand to put  a down-payment on a house. Those large weddings are mostly for women to stunt on their basic friends anyway; it's completely asinine.

I think expensive weddings are a total waste of money. That money should be going to something to make sure you and your spouse have a good foundation.

I saw those pics on IG it sure does look good I can't deny that.

I often wonder the same thing; a lot of my friends are fortunate enough to have parents that will pay for the wedding or a large majority of it. One of my friends had almost every member of his family "donate" money to his wedding fund in order for it to get paid. PErsonally, I could never put that burden on my parents, but my girlfriend is adamantly proclaiming that her parents will pay for it (still makes me feel weird/inadequate). But in all honesty, I would much rather skip a large wedding and save that $15-$20 grand to put  a down-payment on a house. Those large weddings are mostly for women to stunt on their basic friends anyway; it's completely asinine.
I'm with you, man. I don't even have a lot of friends and family members to invite from the start. I would rather kill that house in 15 yrs instead of 30 with the guap.

I've only been to one wedding and it was my cousin's back in the homeland. She did it big. Two ceromonies. One in the morning for family and the evening one for all. Probably 500 people in attendant for that one. Cake was like 8 ft high. Hired make up artists from famous houses. Guests flew in from various countries.

As I looked around, I was thinking...dang. I wouldn't even know who to invite :lol:

I would just love a small and intimate wedding on the beach or something of that nature. As long as I can wear Foams I'll be good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom