Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I don't think I ever played mgs2. Only mgs I played was the one they had for gamecube.
You need to buy them and play them all 6 times each, very serious.

Took an earlier suggestion from this thread and went to a tailor yesterday with an old suit just to see if I like the work they do and if I will be going there in the future. Really great idea, whoever that was.

I don't think I ever played mgs2. Only mgs I played was the one they had for gamecube.
You need to buy them and play them all 6 times each, very serious.

Took an earlier suggestion from this thread and went to a tailor yesterday with an old suit just to see if I like the work they do and if I will be going there in the future. Really great idea, whoever that was.
:lol: I must be a rare Asian. I haven't played games since Goldeneye on N64 during middle school.

I was never a real Asian gamer because I don't play games on a pc. Only consoles for me.

YOU GAIZ!!! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!

eek.gif

eek.gif

Pretty cool in terms of creativity/repurposing a ****** tie but a) unless it was a tie that had stains on it, I can't think of a tie I got rid of that I'd actually want to wear around my neck even as a bowtie b) that wide of a tie looks hilarious, if I put that on as a bowtie it'd be touching my ears. 
laugh.gif

Anyone own the Express Photographer suit? How is it qualtiy wise? I see its on sale for 40% off today

Haven't posted much on this forum and i don't feel like looking through all 1400 pages of this thread, just looking for some quick opinions...

Im starting training for a marketing management job for a corporate restaurant, my attire is going to consist mostly of dress/casual pants and button downs. Ties on occasions and probably very rarely full suits until i become a little more established.

Anyways what suggestions you guys have for casual/dress slim fit pants/shirts...thanks in advance

eek.gif

Pretty cool in terms of creativity/repurposing a ****** tie but a) unless it was a tie that had stains on it, I can't think of a tie I got rid of that I'd actually want to wear around my neck even as a bowtie b) that wide of a tie looks hilarious, if I put that on as a bowtie it'd be touching my ears. 
laugh.gif

It did look humongous. I'm just wowed by someone even sitting down and taking the time to figure out how to do that though
laugh.gif

:wow:

Pretty cool in terms of creativity/repurposing a ****** tie but a) unless it was a tie that had stains on it, I can't think of a tie I got rid of that I'd actually want to wear around my neck even as a bowtie b) that wide of a tie looks hilarious, if I put that on as a bowtie it'd be touching my ears. :lol:

It did look humongous. I'm just wowed by someone even sitting down and taking the time to figure out how to do that though :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if dude actually thinks that's how now ties really are though

That's Express?  I follow your blog you wear alot of ThickAsThievies suits. Very fresh pic though..

Back
Top Bottom