Dressing Better Vol 2.0

uglybrosusa.com

You have to read the sizing list. I actually measured a pair of Gap authentic skinnys and the size 32 in the Guardian fit are actually similar. They fit nicer than Levi 511's which I typically wear. Very long though, im going to hem them. The ribbing is actually functionally as it stretches when you sit down. Overall, if you need bikers these are your best bet if you dont want Balmains. And these are "authentic". Mine came with knee pads. 
laugh.gif

The other fits say "runs larger" but im sure a size down and some tailor work can make any fit work.

Not feeling these with Ranger boots.
Jeans were too long and looked weird rolled up. I had no other boots to wear with em at the moment.

Though this post makes me realize I coudda thrown on some Timbs. 
laugh.gif

***dammit... woudda looked 10x better with Timbs. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I spent the morning on the west side of LA, the more affluent area. Saw a lot of wheat 6" Timbs being worn by both sexes. Kanye at work again :lol:

I spent the morning on the west side of LA, the more affluent area. Saw a lot of wheat 6" Timbs being worn by both sexes. Kanye at work again :lol:

It's sad too, because it NEVER gets cold enough for Tims here. Folks are trying way too hard... :lol:

Last edited:
Also, tomorrow will be the last day Epaulet in Santa Monica is open. Nearly all items will be half off. Final prices should be around msrp at J. Crew but quality is a lot better. If you have the time and money, may wanna check it out.

Their trousers are dope. Quality is higher than the ones I buy from Barneys at more than double the price.

Back
Top Bottom