Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Uniqlo boxer briefs.

Also, those Mark McNairy x Killa Cam capes are
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Naw - definitely for keeps. i had a pair of balenciaga coates in red which i lost while travelling and the Yeezy's would have been a perfect replacement.

LOL @ getting shanked. That's true though. They are going for 4k on eBay :x :smh:

I can probably help you if you haven't already reported it.

What airport and what terminal were you flying out of?

I am at J Crew found this for $159 plus 30 percent off and another 10 percent off if they let me stack the discounts.
This a large the medium feels a little to tight on me.

$29.99

An assortment of Calvin Klein (Nordstrom Rack) and JKY (Jockey/Target Line). I have to size up on the JKY though, otherwise the jewels are TOO secure.

Review on Conrad Wu:

My mother handmakes neck ties in Chelsea (NYC) and does work for Conrad Wu; I showed her the pictures you posted and she said she made those. She works with a lot of companies and a lot of big and high end names use the stock fabric she has in-house already. Conrad supplies the fabric and it usually isn't really big orders. She said he comes in and checks the ties himself and pays really close attention to detail and if it isn't perfect, batches will have to be redone. The work being done isn't cheap, for the quality and craft of the tie; its really worth what he charges.

Review on Conrad Wu:

My mother handmakes neck ties in Chelsea (NYC) and does work for Conrad Wu; I showed her the pictures you posted and she said she made those. She works with a lot of companies and a lot of big and high end names use the stock fabric she has in-house already. Conrad supplies the fabric and it usually isn't really big orders. She said he comes in and checks the ties himself and pays really close attention to detail and if it isn't perfect, batches will have to be redone. The work being done isn't cheap, for the quality and craft of the tie; its really worth what he charges.

Can she hook the crew up on the #dbnt discount? :nerd:

Very interesting. Now that I know that I'm going to buy one of his ties.

Review on Conrad Wu:

Wow man that is awesome. Likely will end up wearing one next week. Pass my kudos along to mom dukes :pimp:

I need to step my brief game up. Im still rockin boxers like a little boy.

And my big toe is so large ive ripped tons getting it stuck in the pee hole putting them on :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom