Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those didn't sell out? I thought the Kobe was the first to go from the pack.

Back when I was in it, it was pretty much Js and selected Nikes. Now there are the Js, new Nikes from Lebron, Kobe, KD, etc, and retros. Too many ways to keep kids broke :lol:

It was the last pair, thankfully for me lol.

Is camo overplayed? I think it's still possible to make it work.

I think it's getting to that point, personally. Took my niece to Justice yesterday and their were even a bunch of shirts, pants, accessories with the camp print...yea I think it's getting there lol. I've never been a fan of it and have only worn it in a form a pocket square, don't think I could do the trousers and such.
I'm 5'8 currently @ 166lbs last time I weighe myself bro..

Ya ever had a pair of pants you wear 7 days a week?

LandsEnd Canvas Slim Fit Cargos?

Edit: The Tom's are those these

Am I the only one that also feels this way about sneakers? Something just seems pleasing when it's only about injecting a pop of color or completing an outfit with a clean silhouette and stitch lines.

I think a lot of us on here feel this way, unfortunately it's difficult to find any basketball sneakers without any pop in color.

Last edited:
Really tempted to jump on the express sale for a suit, is it worth it though? For as far as it being my first suit to begin with?

Shoe would look good with either imo
Agree.

So I need brown dress shoes for a baptism... I never ever really ever need dress shoes and don't really have all this money to spend on some dope ones.
Was thinking of getting these... I really like the color... I know they won't last but what do y'all think ?

http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/mobile/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26555599
The link takes me to the home page.

If you just need it for once in a while kinda wear, I wouldn't spend more than around $100.

Today:

He's talking about these (mobile links don't work usually):

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26555599&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

Haha A I like the fit man. I was scrolling down and I saw you had the camo pants on and then I was like "Oh, **** - what kind of shoes is this guy wearing." :lol: But you pulled it off nicely with the bucks man :smokin

Haha A I like the fit man. I was scrolling down and I saw you had the camo pants on and then I was like "Oh, **** - what kind of shoes is this guy wearing." :lol: But you pulled it off nicely with the bucks man :smokin
Lol thanks Duane. Glad I got love with my camos this time around haha

What brand do you guys wear of plain shirtS? I really love my Lands End joints that I copped for 1.50 that one sale wish I would have bought 100 of them seriously. I`d prefer to be able to buy in bulk. I`m not talkig about undershirts just blank Grey and black

So I need brown dress shoes for a baptism... I never ever really ever need dress shoes and don't really have all this money to spend on some dope ones.
Was thinking of getting these... I really like the color... I know they won't last but what do y'all think ?

http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/mobile/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=26555599
Thanks for the love bro. As for your shoes, I'd go with these for a quick fix. Very comfortable and looks great for even less than those ones you posted. (oh and btw, your link brings us to the home page, i just googled urban outfitters and the product id in the hyperlink and saw it was those plain toe hawkings mcgill joints)

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/shoe...e|&currentDim=Product+Type&currentDimVal=shoe

Dope bro, those are nicer... Appreciate it. Copped!

A while back I was suggesting to the undergrads to pick up as many internships as possible and not waste time.

I see lots of internships. I run into them routinely. If I can go back, I would've loved to do a gig like this: http://www.barefootstudent.com/los_...Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed

Get paid while gaining experience and network on the way. It's a win/win/win.

Something like this would be awesome for me, I love marketing. :lol:

Will definitely look for something like this in my area in the coming years

What brand do you guys wear of plain shirtS? I really love my Lands End joints that I copped for 1.50 that one sale wish I would have bought 100 of them seriously. I`d prefer to be able to buy in bulk. I`m not talkig about undershirts just blank Grey and black

J Crew/Gap/Uniqlo

Just wanted to see what you guys think of my easter outfit. Going out to dinner with my girl and fam. Any changes or tips would be nice.

Shirt and chinos from Urban Outfitters. Grey and blue trimmed vans

Great fits by all btw, hope you all enjoy ya day

I have a $20 coupon from Charles Tyrwhitt that came with my last order and I don't see myself using it so if anyone wants, send me a PM
One time use so first come first serve, valid through April 21

Yes, Express suits are just fine for someone starting out. Especially with the 40% off sale.

Alright, cool, thanks man, I might head out there tomorrow.

I have a $20 coupon from Charles Tyrwhitt that came with my last order and I don't see myself using it so if anyone wants, send me a PM
One time use so first come first serve, valid through April 21

Raffle? lol

Last edited:
Just wanted to see what you guys think of my easter outfit. Going out to dinner with my girl and fam. Any changes or tips would be nice.

I feel like your shirt is too big. Do you own anything slimmer? Also, swap out sneakers with loafers or some sort of brown dress shoes if you can.

Same, I only bought 2 or 3 and really wish I had bought a couple more.

Too much color going on, at least change the shoes, I think it's too much with the shoes. Anchor that outfit down with something more neutral like a brown or cognac shoe.

Any ideas on clothing fora graduation?

I'm going to two and want to be on some next level fly NT dressing better thread steez ...

Suit would be too much I think... plus its in Texas... hot then a muhva.
:nerd: :nerd:

For graduation you could go with an white/light blue OCBD shirt, some light khaki colored slim chinos and some brown loafers (works even w/o socks). If you want you could maybe try a linen jacket/blazer on top of it since it'll breath a lot better in the heat...you'll still look put together but won't be as stuffy as you would be in a full suit...you don't even need a tie w/ that kind of outfit

Same, I only bought 2 or 3 and really wish I had bought a couple more.
Too much color going on, at least change the shoes, I think it's too much with the shoes. Anchor that outfit down with something more neutral like a brown or cognac shoe.

lol I bought 15 and I use them to workout or just when I wanna wear sweats/jeans and sneaks. I dont do logo shirts any more really so I just wanna rack up on grey and black plain shirts.

Can anybody comment on the fit/size/quality of Express polos? Just copped 2 and sized up because I heard they run pretty small.

Can anybody comment on the fit/size/quality of Express polos? Just copped 2 and sized up because I heard they run pretty small.
The polos were spot on for me (with a t-shirt under). I'm smaller than "normal". I hate excess fabric. I like them fitted with room to breathe(if that makes sense). The only thing I've found to run bigger than normal are their graphic t-shirts.

However, you may be very happy with the fit. We're all different.

Back
Top Bottom