Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any brands that have good quality overcoats for under 650?
Look for sales, my friend. The Paul Smith one I bought last year retailed for around $1,200. I scooped it up with the quickness when it dropped to $700.

I saw a nice Billy Reid one at Nordstrom on sale for about $500, 55% off or so last week. I didn't get it because the color was too similar to the PS one I have.

A top coat is what I want this year....red with gold buttons, preferably double breasted :D

I think you will be able to score a nice one during summer with that price range.

Must've missed the review, but yeah, just dropped yesterday, odd considering "Winter" is almost over. Still for that price, willing to gamble and save for next fall/winter.
For that price, you really don't have much to lose like you stated, man. Even if it lasts for one season, it's money well spent. I'm sure you spend more on a typical Saturday night out than that.

a soon 2% lead?

side note, where to find some somewhat cheap spring blazers? I was thinking of going to a thrift store and buying that browish one, i forget the name for that type of blazer atm, but I don' think they'll have lighter ones for the warm weather heading over here. NorCal weather.

thanks ya'll

Last edited:
a soon 2% lead?

side note, where to find some somewhat cheap spring blazers? I was thinking of going to a thrift store and buying that browish one, i forget the name for that type of blazer atm, but I don' think they'll have lighter ones for the warm weather heading over here. NorCal weather.

thanks ya'll

look for linen and unlined, breathability in the heat is important.

a soon 2% lead?

thanks ya'll

That Navy blazer that was posted in the JCP link was nice

I think an H&M blazer is probably what you're looking for though

ELKIN ! #weduncameup #NTStrong
That NTstrong tag got me thinking...wish there was a way we can have bracelets made, in black/red like the yellow Nike ones for Lance. It would be perfect for us to rock in pictures nonchalantly, only NTers would know :smokin

#SecretSociety

That NTstrong tag got me thinking...wish there was a way we can have bracelets made, in black/red like the yellow Nike ones for Lance. It would be perfect for us to rock in pictures nonchalantly, only NTers would know
smokin.gif

#SecretSociety
Lets not commercialize this bro....

Good idea on the bracelet, I'd rock one. Which one of you gents
participating in the contest next month?

Last edited:
Good idea on the bracelet, I'd rock one. Which one of you gents
participating in the contest next month?
I'm always down to do it since I take daily outfit pictures anyway :lol:

I don't know if there are any rules, ie like the challenges we have in here. I'm guessing thousands enter and the top 10 are picked. I couldn't care less about the prize too, just want to join in on the fun!

if i had a nicer camera I would..

maybe i'll ask if a friend can take some shots of me. I feel as if my presence on NT is not enough for a rally that big though (that is if i even make it to top 10 lol) :rolleyes

Reactions: wj4
a soon 2% lead?

thanks ya'll

Navy cotton blazers having been popping up everywhere since the end of fall. I've seen some recently as low as $30.

BROS: I suggest we do this Friday....wear Nikes to give a special thank to the whole NT for the support. I'd do it tomorrow, but I can't rock sneakers unless it's Friday :frown: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom