Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Feel like we're all part of Obama's campaign team at the last election :lol: :smokin

This :lol:. Congrats Steezy!!

ELKIN ! #weduncameup #NTStrong
That NTstrong tag got me thinking...wish there was a way we can have bracelets made, in black/red like the yellow Nike ones for Lance. It would be perfect for us to rock in pictures nonchalantly, only NTers would know :smokin

#SecretSociety

I would definitely be down for this. Let's make it happen!!

Oh another suit-related question. What do you guys prefer - single/centre or dual vent?

I'm dual vents all the way :pimp:

Also, I know this topic was discussed a few pages back and Scott is my dude but he's gotta be trolling right:

"Yeezy taught me" - Lord Disick

Oh actual thread related question real quick lol. Friend is looking for an all black casual canvas shoe. Even the sole has to be black. Showed him plain vans authentics and he seems to like it. Is there any other suggestions? Max price is $100. Go along the lines of vans/converses with the whole vulcanized sole look. Thanks in advance fellas.

Clae is a good casual sneaker brand.

Clae is a good casual sneaker brand.

I vouch for this brand completely...the quality is amazing. Worth every penny.

Ksteezy, I'm proud of you fam. *turns on Future song* YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DESERVE IT.

NT RISES UP! Now I have a reason to bring out my camera. I might actually submit in this.

Last edited:
Anyways, I've been looking for a new pair of jeans forever. I liked the Grim Tim fit from Nudie and the raw denim thing seems like fun but I don't think I wear jeans often enough for it. I stopped by H&M to try on jeans and to my luck they are having 25% off all denim.

I got these today so I can't attest to the quality in terms of how long they'll last, but I love the fit and they seem like a good option for those on a budget. They are the H&M brand "&Denim" in slim low waist cut. Just thought I'd mention the sale and throw a pic up for anyone interested

I can vouch for these, got them/a similar pair a while back. They do hold up, although I wish I bought a bigger size, hugging my croch a little too much for my liking :lol: .

Do you know how long the 25% sale is on for? I would love to pick up a pair or two if I can make it over there by the weekend.

Congrats to Elkin for winning the contest.

Wis, I really think you should enter, you would have a good chance

anybody have good fits weargin a blazer and some sneakers. Some lowkey ones like adidas spezial or gazelle indoor.

would it look alright with some nike roshes ? lol I'm really not trying to wear boots or anything like that until fall if I can do it. ( I don't have anything other than some db's lol)

i feel like chucks always work. and i did am90s the other day looked ok imo, but i understand the "bulky" argument. i need a pair of gazelle indoors myself, they are fire

I can vouch for these, got them/a similar pair a while back. They do hold up, although I wish I bought a bigger size, hugging my croch a little too much for my liking :lol: .

Do you know how long the 25% sale is on for? I would love to pick up a pair or two if I can make it over there by the weekend.

i agree with this statment. i own rrl and apc but been rocking my h&m denim for about a year. they hold up great, untill you wash them. they shrink like no other, be aware of that and you good.

For those of you who have the Epaulet Carmina Double Monks, what is sizing like compared to the Barrie last?

A guy told me he sized down 1/2 from Alden Leydon and it fits him perfect but according to Epaulet's sizing description, it's 1/2 down from Barrie and a full size down from Leydon/Plaza

Thoughts on Johnston & Murphy as far as good dress shoes?

Really need a nice pair of brown oxfords to be able to wear with a navy suit.

I know AE's are great but most are more than what I'm looking to spend right now (max $150, ideally about $125).

Came across a pair of "emmert leather oxfords" that are $165 but can grab for about $125.

Last edited:
what loafers would you guys suggest wearing while around the beach? I'm not talking about actually on the sand but just through bars along the coast, they usually have a pretty casual atmosphere so nothing too dressy. Trying to get my spring/summer wardrobe going

I know AE's are great but most are more than what I'm looking to spend right now (max $150, ideally about $125).

Came across a pair of "emmert leather oxfords" that are $165 but can grab for about $125.
Do you need them right away?  I have heard some Johnston and Murphy are decent, never owned any.  I would not pay that price though.  I would save for something of higher quality, if you can.

what loafers would you guys suggest wearing while around the beach? I'm not talking about actually on the sand but just through bars along the coast, they usually have a pretty casual atmosphere so nothing too dressy. Trying to get my spring/summer wardrobe going
how much you looking to spend?

email [email protected] and ask for the seconds list in your size/width. I picked up a pair of brown Clifton's (captoe design) for $129.90 shipped. It was my 3rd pair of seconds, maybe minor blemishes of color but a good polishing fixed all that. Definitely worth it for the price too.

For those of you who have the Epaulet Carmina Double Monks, what is sizing like compared to the Barrie last?

A guy told me he sized down 1/2 from Alden Leydon and it fits him perfect but according to Epaulet's sizing description, it's 1/2 down from Barrie and a full size down from Leydon/Plaza
We all have different feet. I take a size 8 US in the Barrie last and take a 7.5 UK in those Carminas. I could provably do a 7 UK with thin socks or no socks at all. Don't have leydon but I think I'd be a 8.5 US on that last.

Back
Top Bottom