Dressing Better Vol 2.0

thytkerjobs just posted this on twitter :rofl:

Long time lurker, posted very minimally in the first DB thread, heck I barely post on NT at all in my time here, but just wanted to say hope you win the competition Ksteezy.

I made an announcement to my entire Med1 class in between classes to vote for you so if even half of them listened and did it you got about 100 votes right there. Even had the TSB webpage up on the projector on your pic and everything. Good luck bruddah.

And thanks to this thread as well. I've learned and developed alot of my style ever since that first DB thread popped up. No real time to take pics of my outfits, since I'm always in scrubs or just running around getting work done, but I'll try and post more since lurking this thread is usually my 15 minute break from studying. Or follow me on IG(@phonguss) if you guys use it, I believe ReturnBama follows me, I posted a couple fits on there. Anywho, keep up the positivity in this thread, it's one of the few reasons I still stay on NT after a decade!

PS

I'm on that fitness tip as well. If anyone needs tips on losing weight, changing to a healthy diet, hit me up! I went from 160 with 22% body fat to 125 with 13% body fat within 8 months, all on my own plan. Just takes a little motivation!

Jace is one of the guys Steezy is up against. Seems kind of arrogant and he came at NT kinda side ways.

Yeah, man. From what I got...it started out as a joke, I mean it would be cool if you win, but no big. But when dude spitted on NT's name, it was as if the queen bee signaled for all bees to return to home base and go battle.

im mindblown...lol

i seriously wonder what the traffic influx to TSB has been during this contest, Serg you are an insider, ask the guys over at TSB what was the traffic pike like just for giggles when you get a shot....im just curious.....for their own benefit they should consider an NTer every month.....if more of ya were in NYC i would dead *** meet ya and take ya picture to submit....true story.

I MIGHT be in NYC sometimes during Spring Break. :wink:

im mindblown...lol

i seriously wonder what the traffic influx to TSB has been during this contest, Serg you are an insider, ask the guys over at TSB what was the traffic pike like just for giggles when you get a shot....im just curious.....for their own benefit they should consider an NTer every month.....if more of ya were in NYC i would dead *** meet ya and take ya picture to submit....true story.

Elkin, whenever I have my next appointment at MAB I will definitely ask, it should be soon I hope as my waistcoat should hopefully be done in the next couple of weeks. If you win this one and I hope you do!...I think I want you to snap my pic for next month's contest. We should definitely have a NT'er a month in the running.

I guess I'm the only one trying to gain. :lol:

I just want another 5-10 lbs of muscle.

If only there was a way to just give you 5-10 pounds of me lol.

I'm definately picking up that Nick Wooster polka dot shirt :pimp:

I got the Anorak and the Cardigan... thinking about canceling and re ordering everything with the shirt for free shipping. :pimp:

Just got out of my marketing exam btw. Got a 100 for sure. My boy that I brought up before was wearing a black shirt and square toed shoes :pimp:

I got the Anorak and the Cardigan... thinking about canceling and re ordering everything with the shirt for free shipping. :pimp:

Just got out of my marketing exam btw. Got a 100 for sure. My boy that I brought up before was wearing a black shirt and square toed shoes :pimp:

I wanna see that Anorak in person to see how it feels. Hell, I want to see everything in person :lol:

Its inspiring to see the entire NT membership rally behind one of our own. We may argue amongst ourselves but when an outsider tries to call us out we go all in them...

im mindblown...lol

Elkin, whenever I have my next appointment at MAB I will definitely ask, it should be soon I hope as my waistcoat should hopefully be done in the next couple of weeks. If you win this one and I hope you do!...I think I want you to snap my pic for next month's contest. We should definitely have a NT'er a month in the running.

I guess I'm the only one trying to gain. :lol:

I just want another 5-10 lbs of muscle.

If only there was a way to just give you 5-10 pounds of me lol.

Ayo!

I wanna see that Anorak in person to see how it feels. Hell, I want to see everything in person :lol:

Anorak is cotton rather than nylon so I'm excited. Not really worried about it though, I plan on using it for layering and if for whatever reason i don't like it i'll just return in store

^ :rofl:

Last edited:
Voted for K. I don't know if you remember me. I helped out your wife and her sister when you came to Nordstrom in White plains..

Voted for K. I don't know if you remember me. I helped out your wife and her sister when you came to Nordstrom in White plains..

of course i remember bruh, how are you!?...still at that store?...been there a few times and havent seen you.

Isn't the blazer new? I posted a Frank and Oak review a while back, I haven't ordered anything from the site but I like the idea of it

Must've missed the review, but yeah, just dropped yesterday, odd considering "Winter" is almost over. Still for that price, willing to gamble and save for next fall/winter.

Back
Top Bottom