Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thats a 42R. Biceps were feeling like they were in a vise.

I wish i can flourish effortlessly like you slim gods. Cant even take advantage of these suit sales yall be posting cuz i'm very weary that the joint probably wont make it up my arm. :frown:

Cut it out, that looks great :pimp:

So which NTers are in NY?...down to do sort of a look book?...meet up in the city and I'll take the pics...a couple of different spring looks.

If I was black, I'd probably rock with the Michael Easly fro

Triied the fro in middle school. Bad read all around and it looked nothing like that.

He has to be mixed though right? never seen a black man with blue eyes before

Yes, but not at the same time. Cream Wax is more like pomade and it is dry while the Molding Paste is like a stickier gel. Love both products.

Does the molding paste harden your hair like gel? I hate that.

Currently using:

No complaints, but always open to trying new things.

Just a quick question....

As most of you guys seem to have a pretty extensive wardrobe, how often do you where the same articles of clothing?

For myself, the winter, I have enough to wear something different for 2 months without a repeat. For the summer, I wear mostly white t's and/or t-shirts. However, I have enough denim, pants, shorts to last about the same amount of time. Now shoes is another story...lmao.

I do renew my wardrobe every 2 year...

Just a quick question....

As most of you guys seem to have a pretty extensive wardrobe, how often do you where the same articles of clothing?

All the time. My wardrobe consists of more stuff I don't wear than stuff I do wear. Gradually building it up piece by piece

Blink - it seems you can afford to slim the pants down some more through the leg an also the arms bro, you are a slim dude, take advantage of that.

Try a size down on the suit next time. Shoulders are too big. It's also difficult to get a good sense because you have a t shirt on but I'm pretty sure you can go down at least one size

This. Shoulders should fit snugly but those seem to protrude a bit. As Steezy mentioned, pants could be tapered as well. You appear to have a good physique (pause) and your suits should enhance that.

Thats a 42R. Biceps were feeling like they were in a vise.

I wish i can flourish effortlessly like you slim gods. Cant even take advantage of these suit sales yall be posting cuz i'm very weary that the joint probably wont make it up my arm. :frown:

Cut it out, that looks great :pimp:

Ima have to co-sign with Steezy again. That looks on point man. However, if its to the point where it limits your range of motion then I understand your concern.

Thanks to carlin for putting me onto emailing shoebank. My girl is copping me 2 pairs of AEs as early vday/anniversary/early grad presents. :pimp:
Will post pics when they come in

I have the same problem. Biceps are too big, they cause that indent or divot on the side if the shoulders / arms.

You can slightly see it on his suit.

Bros I need help as you all know I'm in the process of losing weight right now I'm a 38 waist but plan on getting smaller, I copped these pants cheap but did not see they were slim fit till they came in.

Should I return these or do these look fine on me or should I keep because I can rock em when I'm smaller? They go up to my waist no problem

^lucky, they may be good to keep for motivation. But they don't look goo on your right now

I got em cheap and karma loop doesn't offer free shipping for returns so yea I think I might as week keep I still got 50lbs to loose anyways. My thighs are gonna lean out

With Dressing Better, comes better hair IMO.

What products are you all using on your hair? I hear shampooing daily isn't necessary/healthy?

I'll try and get a pic up of my hair later today, because I may want to try out a new style and wouldn't mind suggestions.

We just had a pretty large discussion on this, American Crew Fiber was recommended several times.

You are correct, shampooing daily is not healthy because it actually dries out your scalp/hair.

Bros I need help as you all know I'm in the process of losing weight right now I'm a 38 waist but plan on getting smaller, I copped these pants cheap but did not see they were slim fit till they came in.

Should I return these or do these look fine on me or should I keep because I can rock em when I'm smaller? They go up to my waist no problem
Keep 'em as motivation. See the difference in fit when you loose the weight. Btw, what shoes are those?

Why don't you just choose a different theme for your personal blog then? It doesn't have to be the same one..
I can help if you have questions, I studied Comp. Sci. 8)

I use both Wordpress and Tumblr. Wordpress as a personal business landing page and Tumblr for anything I find interesting or worth talking about.

I feel Wordpress gives you more opportunity for custom build and you can really drive home a user experience that is unique to you (as a brand). It also helps if you have a friend who is a Dev or Interface design.

Tumblr is still good though. It's more robust and the interface, both from the back and front end are solid. And with the latest changes, I also think it's going to really help out your everyday fashion blogger.

I would return them bro, because your style will surely change as you get smaller and options become available. If they fit now they will be too big when you lose. Not a good I idea to buy clothes when your bulking or losing.

To be honest, imo they look bad. First thing I though of was the swag surfin guy in his skinny jeans meme.

This is just my opinion.

Last edited:
im personally loving blogger and its layout....just need to figure out how to follow people back...lol

Back
Top Bottom