Dressing Better Vol 2.0

im personally loving blogger and its layout....just need to figure out how to follow people back...lol

My battery ran out before I got to complete the rest of my paragraph lol

I hope you took my tone light heartedly my man. I was about to say that I never got around to using Blogger, so I don't know how they've progressed.

So it all really depends on what you want to do in the long run because sometimes it gets hard to import data around.

Just wanted to give an informed opinion before you guys come together and form a website soon. Which I think is going to happen sooner than we think. Or info for lurkers who are thinking about starting one.

It would be nice to see you all guys on a single Tumblr account inspired from this forum, but have each of you as individual tabs that link off to your own respective website/tumblr page.

Like the look book is a pretty cool concept for content that would stream and appear as a community item, but when viewing the 'post,' the photos would belong to steezy's page.

Last edited:
Can anyone identify these shoes for me ??? I don't even know where to start looking

any ideas ???

friend snapped this pic of me when he found out I had already taken advantage of having a single this semester. only wdywt type pic I have for today, so it's gonna have to do.

kept it simple. polo shirt and jeans.

Last edited:
Kudos to RFX for recommending the hair care products from Kiehl's. I wanted to buy the Creative Wax a couple of days ago, but they were sold out. They gave me the sample packages and I used it today...very impressive. It's very light and looks invisible, but lasts all day. I had to order a couple from a store in Utah since even online was sold out. Prior to this I was using a product I got from Supercut, the name escapes my mind at the moment.

Today:

Sarg, I really love the fit, but what I'd recommend to you is tapering the pants. I'm not sure if it's the angle but they looked pretty wide at the bottom.. I think it would really make them look great. :smile:

friend snapped this pic of me when he found out I had already taken advantage of having a single this semester. only wdywt type pic I have for today, so it's gonna have to do.

kept it simple. polo shirt and jeans.
Man, your closet is bigger than some of the dorms out there :lol: Showing a bit of personality...I dig.

I hope you took my tone light heartedly my man. I was about to say that I never got around to using Blogger, so I don't know how they've progressed.

So it all really depends on what you want to do in the long run because sometimes it gets hard to import data around.

Just wanted to give an informed opinion before you guys come together and form a website soon. Which I think is going to happen sooner than we think. Or info for lurkers who are thinking about starting one.

It would be nice to see you all guys on a single Tumblr account inspired from this forum, but have each of you as individual tabs that link off to your own respective website/tumblr page.

Like the look book is a pretty cool concept for content that would stream and appear as a community item, but when viewing the 'post,' the photos would belong to steezy's page.

The idea of all of us sharing one Tumblr account and branching or link off to our own page is pretty damn awesome and something that never crossed my mind, nice! :pimp:

Sarg, I really love the fit, but what I'd recommend to you is tapering the pants. I'm not sure if it's the angle but they looked pretty wide at the bottom.. I think it would really make them look great. :smile:

Thanks man, I think it's the angle though, the straight ahead picture that I didn't post, pretty much make my knees look non-existent and the pants look slimmer than they are...I won't post it because it looks ridiculous literally picture how the leg on the girl that Quagmire tries to hook up with (the mangled leg one and tells Stewie not to look at lol. I'm pretty sure it was either the fact that I was sitting for over an hour and the way I was standing.

Thanks man, I think it's the angle though, the straight ahead picture that I didn't post, pretty much make my knees look non-existent and the pants look slimmer than they are...I won't post it because it looks ridiculous literally picture how the leg on the girl that Quagmire tries to hook up with (the mangled leg one and tells Stewie not to look at lol. I'm pretty sure it was either the fact that I was sitting for over an hour and the way I was standing.
I agree that it's the angle, makes the right leg look a little flared but the left leg looks on point. Nice fit :pimp:

It's so funny today while driving I thought, hell...why not start our own forum?...I personally feel intimidated browsing SF, so always thought a middle ground between that forum and this thread can birth a new place for younger people who don't nessesarily want to walk around in a suit everyday but a place where they can focus on bargains, the correct fit of clothes, grooming, etc...pretty much what we do here but in a forum of its own, this was me just brainstorming...all the forums you know started off just the same way.

As far as the look book, I wouldn't mind photographing you guys and setting up a nice little bio on my blog for ya, start off with those here in NY...lol I have no clue how to interview anyone, but I can take some pretty cool pics...lol

It's so funny today while driving I thought, hell...why not start our own forum?...I personally feel intimidated browsing SF, so always thought a middle ground between that forum and this thread can birth a new place for younger people who don't nessesarily want to walk around in a suit everyday but a place where they can focus on bargains, the correct fit of clothes, grooming, etc...pretty much what we do here but in a forum of its own, this was me just brainstorming...all the forums you know started off just the same way.

As far as the look book, I wouldn't mind photographing you guys and setting up a nice little bio on my blog for ya, start off with those here in NY...lol I have no clue how to interview anyone, but I can take some pretty cool pics...lol
SF, specifically the MC gents, can be definitely intimidating. Those guys can run laps around the folks who actually work in the fashion industry.

I'm not sure how I feel about this shirt...it's definitely a love/hate thing. Tempted to order one just to see how it looks like in person:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/shirts/PRDOVR~92827/92827.jsp

I think this will be a summer staple...the colors are so bright and fun:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/polostees/PRDOVR~78126/78126.jsp

Dappered has a good forum with all the points you feel interested in discussing. It's less intimidating than SF, and they pinpoint a lot of bargains/promo/coupon codes/F&F's, etc.

Dappered has a good forum with all the points you feel interested in discussing. It's less intimidating than SF, and they pinpoint a lot of bargains/promo/coupon codes/F&F's, etc.

SF, specifically the MC gents, can be definitely intimidating. Those guys can run laps around the folks who actually work in the fashion industry.

I'm not sure how I feel about this shirt...it's definitely a love/hate thing. Tempted to order one just to see how it looks like in person:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/shirts/PRDOVR~92827/92827.jsp

I think this will be a summer staple...the colors are so bright and fun:

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/polostees/PRDOVR~78126/78126.jsp

Repped for those slub summer shirts. Definitely copping a few!

I'm definitely in agreement with you regarding SF. I think a Tumblr that we all can share would be cool especially if we let the readers know to ask questions, any questions and that one of the members will reply, that it can work as well.

Well someone who knows tumblr well feel free to make it, I must warn ya, I can't browse tumblr from work and that's where majority of my posting is done..lol

I use Gatsby Wax right now, but I think wax is too heavy for my hair. I'm looking for something more light and won't weigh my hair down by the end of the day.

Can anyone recommend a product that would achieve those results?

Ive been using Bumble and Bumble Sumotech for years. You can buy it at Sephora and if you don't like it, they'll give you a refund. My hair stylist uses Enjoy Dry Wax which I'm considering switching to because it feels light in the hair and keeps the hold the whole day without having to reapply or mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom