Dressing Better Vol 2.0

shes a Godess when it comes to style, embodies EVERYTHING i like in a woman, my wife idolizes her too, and she got on flyknits :wow:

Nice pics Mike. Assuming you're back, you have the plug on those Grapes next week?
nerd.gif
Yes..Wj4 has his set...PM me.

Yup :lol:

It's less than $10 for the Case Star tripod on Amazon, might as well get it if you haven't already.

Is that the one everyone has been using in here? I'm growing tired of using my actual tripod it's too much of a hassle. I want one for my phone and DSLR

Decided to cop those blue shades I was thinking about. Hopefully they fit well and I won't have to return them.

pimp.gif

^Hey pinoy,

any advice on how to go about scuffs like this:

just hit it with polish? saddle soap?
Honestly, those little scrapes are bound to happen. My advice is to rub the shoe down with a cloth to get excess polish off, brush, apply conditioner/cleaner (saddle soap will work if it's all you have), then polish. Just cleaned/polished my burgundy AE's the other day and that process cleared that right up.

Honestly, those little scrapes are bound to happen. My advice is to rub the shoe down with a cloth to get excess polish off, brush, apply conditioner/cleaner (saddle soap will work if it's all you have), then polish. Just cleaned/polished my burgundy AE's the other day and that process cleared that right up.

Yup. Those nicks and scratches help form character. All of my fine footwear have some sort of nicks and scratches. You can do your best to care for them, ie conditioning once in a while to ensure the leather stays supple, but you can't make them look like they're completely brand new.

Today:

Anyone ever cop a Jos A Bank suit? seen someone tweet they about to have a buy 1 get 3 suits free sale. LOL

Nah, man. They're that price for a reason :lol:

Today:

They got tons of compliments at work, from the sneakerheads to fashionistas :lol:

Man, I don't know what it is but you make kicks look so good with casual menswear (pause) :pimp:

Girls can look good in anything...baggy clothing, men's garb...

Sorry but I gotta post Ms. Deras

Both of them are sooo on point. Wish I could meet fashionistas like them in my city :lol:

Last edited:
^Thanks, storm :pimp:

I'm looking forward to wearing them more often in the winter time...chunky knit, white dress shirt with invisible tie, chinos with basketball shoes. Am I going to work or going to play a pick up game? The world may never know.

Back
Top Bottom