Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Are you guys generally going with no breaks or slight breaks with your trousers? What's your predominant style?

0112.jpg

Tim-T-San-Francisco.jpg

or

Nagy-L-Romania.jpg

Are you guys generally going with no breaks or slight breaks with your trousers? What's your predominant style?

0112.jpg

Tim-T-San-Francisco.jpg

or

Nagy-L-Romania.jpg
I like both. Variance is the spice of life. Also it depends on your footwear. I have pants that will have no break with shoes but will with boots.

I like both. Variance is the spice of life. Also it depends on your footwear. I have pants that will have no break with shoes but will with boots.
Like Wis, I like both styles. All of my pants are either no break or slight break, I don't generally like full breaks though

I've previously read that breaks are best for taller folk to make them appear shorter and not like there cloths dont fit because of their height, No breaks for shorter folk to elongate the body.

I for one being 6'4 like a slight break, so hard finding pants long enough tho
:smh:

Last edited:
Anyone ever cop a Jos A Bank suit? seen someone tweet they about to have a buy 1 get 3 suits free sale. LOL

No and I wouldn't. I feel like a deal like that tells you something and Jos A Bank just gives me a vibe that their suits are a middle-aged man cut, even if they might have modern, slim or tailored fit.

No and I wouldn't. I feel like a deal like that tells you something and Jos A Bank just gives me a vibe that their suits are a middle-aged man cut, even if they might have modern, slim or tailored fit.

LOL word and I think they prob bust heads on alterations.

to those who have purchased a Suit from Express do they pretty much fit off the rack? Or you guys take them to get altered still? They seem like good "throw away" suits

LOL word and I think they prob bust heads on alterations.

to those who have purchased a Suit from Express do they pretty much fit off the rack? Or you guys take them to get altered still? They seem like good "throw away" suits

Yeah I just bought one as a throw away. It fits off the rack and all I needed was the sides and pants hemmed. Pretty standard stuff. I could have worn it as is but I'm not bout that life.

Last edited:
I have a couple summer Jos A banks suits...majority of them came from those sales..it seems like they have one every 2 weeks lol....but I love my suits I always get compliments whenever I wear em out...can't wait to wear em this summer :smokin

Today:

They got tons of compliments at work, from the sneakerheads to fashionistas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom