Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone point me in the direction of a cheaper baseball jacket.

That GQ spread is great but i don't want to pay over $100 for a jacket i will wear in the 2 weeks of mild weather before it gets to be 90 in MD. Will the usual suspects have them aka H&M and uniqlo for cheaper?

Anyone point me in the direction of a cheaper baseball jacket.

That GQ spread is great but i don't want to pay over $100 for a jacket i will wear in the 2 weeks of mild weather before it gets to be 90 in MD. Will the usual suspects have them aka H&M and uniqlo for cheaper?

What do you think about this one? 19.99 at UO and 10% off with promo code Wackslacks. Comes out to 27 shipped

link

I honestly might grab this one myself if I see it in stores

Last edited:
Not necessarily dressing better but relevant to this thread I think, Right now at Macys purchase 78$ or more in Givenchy Gentleman Only products and receive the following: A copy of the GQ Gentleman's Manual,A GQ Essentials Dopp Kit,A comb with leather case from Billykirk,stainless steel hip flask, a sachet of Gentleman Only, A Fields Notes notebook,shoe polish from Fiebings,and a tie bar from The Tie Bar...Probably the best freebies I've seen with a cologne purchase....

Last edited:
Macys FnF is live online - Olive Camo Alpha Dockers for $43 and change shipped with code SLICKDEALSFF
Thanks for the heads up, was going to finally take some time to pick em up this weekend, what you guys throwing these on with shoe wise, was thinking some loafs personally...

Macys FnF is live online - Olive Camo Alpha Dockers for $43 and change shipped with code SLICKDEALSFF

Thanks for the heads up, was going to finally take some time to pick em up this weekend, what you guys throwing these on with shoe wise, was thinking some loafs personally...

I think A had a fit a while back where he wore some loafers with them. They can be dressed up or down I think

Repped thanks man

its hard to pass up the blue one for $20...but i love the grey one...gonna bookmark it and keep checking to see if it will go on sale too
It will. The burgundy one was on sale as well not too long ago and was for like 21 bucks.

Not necessarily dressing better but relevant to this thread I think, Right now at Macys purchase 78$ or more in Givenchy Gentleman Only products and receive the following: A copy of the GQ Gentleman's Manual,A GQ Essentials Dopp Kit,A comb with leather case from Billykirk,stainless steel hip flask, a sachet of Gentleman Only, A Fields Notes notebook,shoe polish from Fiebings,and a tie bar from The Tie Bar...Probably the best freebies I've seen with a cologne purchase....

Looks good. But how is the scent?

my homeboy has the green speckled one. i love it for that price and my size xl.. i may order that

How's the fabric? Decently thick or super thin? That's what's keeping me from ordering it.

it wasnt really thick at all. so it would be something i would wear springtime summer night. its a good piece of layering white vnecks underneath or something like that

I just picked up a baseball jacket from H&M clearance for $10. They had an extra 50% off sale items this past weekend. Will post a fit pic whenever I get around to wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom