Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey_

Urban Outfitters restocked the storm grey camo Dockers Alpha Khakis,

so if you were lookin', go get 'em.

If you can help it, stay away from J. Crew shoes.

I've quite a few reviews that call the quality in to serious question.

HOWEVER, if you MUST, go suede.

Julius F. Wrek

The amount of stacking + fit of Kanye's jeans ruins that look. They'd be good otherwise with some slim or borderline skinny jeans, either as long as they're tapered.

I agree on that kanye fit, too much stacking. They are a LVRS collab so I'd wear them just like theophilus london

I just grabbed my first North Face jacket during Spring Break. I usually try to stay away from any type of clothing with logos, that's why it took me so long. But I love their outerwear now. I'll probably end up buying more

Also, Wis. You have been consistently killing it with these fits.

Last edited:
I just grabbed my first North Face jacket during Spring Break. I usually try to stay away from any type of clothing with logos, that's why it took me so long. But I love their outerwear now. I'll probably end up buying more

Also, Wis. You have been consistently killing it with these fits.
Thanks, man. I find it pretty comical that I go from purple sweat shorts and Foams to 'menswear' in a day for no particular reason at all :lol:

Random fashion thought.

I will be attempting to pull off a Panama this summer. And once I start wearing suits more I'm going for other hats like fedoras

This will be :pimp:

either :pimp: or :x lol

Been thinking about it for a while but that thread on SF just made me go ahead and go for it. Hopefully I can find some in stores or else I'll just buy one off ebay

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with it but how many pairs of sneakers, specifically Nikes, have you bought in the past few months?
:lol:

Man, those 13s did something.

In the last 2 months or so or whenever since those 13s came out: 2 pairs of the 13s, 2 pairs of 11s, the foams, those 96 pippens, the other pippens, the Xmas KDs, these, and Nike Frees :lol:

I feel disgusted with myself. I'm not getting the Grape 5s anymore.

:lol:

Man, those 13s did something.

In the last 2 months or so or whenever since those 13s came out: 2 pairs of the 13s, 2 pairs of 11s, the foams, those 96 pippens, the other pippens, the Xmas KDs, these, and Nike Frees :lol:

I feel disgusted with myself. I'm not getting the Grape 5s anymore.

All it takes is one pair to suck you back in, this is why I haven't bought any Kobe's lately lol

All it takes is one pair to suck you back in, this is why I haven't bought any Kobe's lately lol
I feel disgusted with myself now. Thanks to the bro Scar for slapping me back into reality.

I'll be back later guys. I'm putting myself on time out.

This might already be or will soon be public but Ralphie sent me this today...

I guess it's kinda private if you need the card for the extra 15% off in-store but without a unique code, it definitely isn't if all you have to do is go to the URL. :lol:

Man, did they even release the bear sweater they said they would? Had me hyped for a second :lol:

I don't think so yet. They made it into a process where it was voted on what would be released first. Haven't seen any new info and I don't keep up with the Polo thread.
http://www.rlvintage.com/about-vintage/bring-it-back/index

PS. Is it weird that I kinda want a tie dye shirt? I kinda feel like the boldness & color might be cool under a simple Oxford or chambray shirt with just some jeans or khakis and Purcells/Chucks/whatever. *Shrugs*

Last edited:
Wis, that suit on point. and that camo NF is fire b.

You wear it well, email some pics to the collective!

thanks, will do

BC Fest in DC yesterday? I was there too... Nice performances, good vibe... Def had a good time...

yup. had a blast as well, KRIT killed it.

Why would they get hated on? Even older men love velvet slippers. Some even order to have their initials on top. They would look great with shorts or no break trousers.

my less progressive homies would give me slack for slippers but they are an amazing shoe to have in the closet imo. that pic of kanye rocking his is the goat of slipper wear. menswear can be so boring with everyone doing everything "by the book", he dressed down slippers effectively.

Was that pic taken at the Brocolli City Fest in D.C. yesterday?

yeah mang, you was out there? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom