Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I come to this thread once a quarter to read hilariously pretentious comments like this. Lol at your idea of "dressing better". Never change!

How much do you reccomend Standard Issue clothing? They got nice stuff but they do not seem super reputable. I might want to cop a sweater and shirt. Should I cop?

i love my reigning champs, but even on sale they're $100+......if i were to try some at sub-$100, i'd probably look at uniformla or standardissue first.

How much do you recommend Standard Issue clothing? They got nice stuff but they do not seem super reputable. I might want to cop a sweater and shirt. Should I cop?

What do you mean by not reputable? Brand doesn’t do much marketing tbh so that’s why there may not be as much info on it. I have sweatpants, hoodie, and thermal from them and they have all been fine. For basics they are more than adequate.

ended up giving the hoody to my sis since there are a few features that I’m not that big a fan of.

Reputable as in bigger than IG than it should. 13k on IG is low and when I researched on Reddit, I didnt see much posts on it.

What features did you not like from hoody? Im just trying to get a crew neck sweater and a long sleeve shirt!

For hoody, hood is big and no drawstring so while in theory the bigger hood looks nice, in real life if it’s cold and you need hood up, it’s kind of useless. Also, I prefer hoodies that are brushed, more softer and comfortable.

Brand seems to be growing via word of mouth so yea, probably not going to be much on it online.

Tempted to buy stuff but realistically where am I going to wear any of this stuff any time soon?
i feel you but i just couldn't pass up some of these prices.
it will be stored for future use.

wool cashmere VBC jackets for the same price nike sold me some air max 1's

Anyone know of decent quality pants that have drawstring at the leg openings? Like tech type material Lululemon style

Never bought from - what do you recommend that’s such a steal?
I've been buying from their outlet for 7 years. I've never paid retail for anything from Suit Supply. Usually the outlet has some gems but a lot of random/crazy colored things.

This time around I copped several suits and a couple tuxedos. Nothing over 250 and most under 200. MSRP for their cheapest suit is $359.

Easily the lowest they've gone as far as cutting prices. Stuff is pretty slim fit but for me it's the best fitting OTR option out there.

I also don't think you'll find many places selling full canvas suits for $400

Anyone know of decent quality pants that have drawstring at the leg openings? Like tech type material Lululemon style

I have these. Not as quality as lulu, they’re kinda thin, but at 2 pair for 80 I’d say they’re worth it

I have these. Not as quality as lulu, they’re kinda thin, but at 2 pair for 80 I’d say they’re worth it

Thanks for the suggestion. Are they like a stretchy Lulu material, or kind of a louder Nylon windbreaker material?

Gonna go try on these ABC joggers from Lulu sometime this week. Too many good reviews, want to see if its worth the price.

Thanks for the suggestion. Are they like a stretchy Lulu material, or kind of a louder Nylon windbreaker material?
I don’t have the lululemon pants to compare but they’re not “swishy pants” if you know what I mean :lol:
They are stretchy but nothing crazy
Up close pic of the material
1AFC4014-7B9A-421E-8DAA-E8ECAC12456A.jpeg

Popped in here to say thanks for the heads up on the SS sale. Seems to be more options and better prices than in years past. Couldn't pass up a couple at that kind of discount.

Back
Top Bottom